WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What car did you first get pulled over in?

Your ad here

Reaction score
1990 Dodge Dakota. Turd brown paint, limo tint, and a loud stereo in the regular cab. 16 y/o driving home from a high school night class at San Clemente HS. Auto 100. Was fixing the exhaust manifold. Anyways cop pulls me over on Ortega hwy and didn't really explain why. Truck had expired tags because it wouldn't pass smog. Asked if I was old enough to drive and where I was coming from. Handed him my license. For 10 minutes he was pressuring me into admitting to having pot and if I would say yes it would make things easier. I didn't have pot or smoked at all. Goes back to the cruiser then comes back and gives me my license and said have a good night.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Lol, im starting to see a pattern here
20150215_170327.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yellowboat

Reaction score
87 gmc s15. Some one had stolen my rear license plate. Did not know it until the cup pulled me over. No ticket as I had registration and insurance in the glove box. Nice guy told me go to DMV and tell them some one stole it and get new plates.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
1st time pulled over was an 85 Datsun/Nissan wagon...side stepped the clutch while holding e-brake. Got lit up by the cop eating dinner in the back of the school parking lot. I had my license one day, had the folded paper. Told the cop that I was still learning how to drive stick and my foot slipped... He bought it;)

First time ticket...83 mustang. Speeding down Arrow Hwy 55+ in a 45...Right across the street from Immco :p

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
First ticket was on one of these.
honda 50.jpg
was 11 probably.
Belonged to my friend Phil. We traded rides and he had my go kart. We saw the cop and he took off in my kart, left me in the dust. Poor little honda didn't have a chance. lol
The judge laughed, My old man didn't. :D
Luckily we were in front of our other friend Todd's house whose dad was a Sheriff. Todd's Dad told the Redmond Cop he would get the bike home. When asked about the gokart I lied and said I didn't know. Todd's Dad knew it and never said a word.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
First car was a 69 El Camino.
First pull over, a POS mini bike with a 4hp brigs:D I think I was 9
First ticket, at 14 or 15 on an old ass twin rear shock RM 125. Had to go see the judge on that one.

4Waters

Reaction score
And got my first ticket for 43 in a school zone by the infamous Officer Ward of Simi Valley Police Department. The was a big (in shape) guy, he made the Kawasaki 1000 look like a minibike. About 10 years later I got a ticket by the other infamous Simi Valley Police Department motor officer Prunk.

20171126_135610.jpg

Wbinder

Reaction score
Got my first ticket when I was 16 in my 68 bug with the then stock 1600 motor for goin 45mph. Got me a reckless driving, speed contest, license suspended and two points on my record haha still have the car and drive it all the time

IMG_0355.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Mine was a street bike, I think I was 14-15, no license. gpz750 it was my brothers bike. Gave a friend a ride home. On way back was doing a wheelie up the street and passed him on side street. He was so blown away at my stupidity he made me walk it home, up hill. But hey no ticket. Teen me said what a dick , adult me says what a saint. Lol

Always had street bikes and mini trucks early on. I was pulled over weekly and in court every couple months. 3 asshole boys - my mom had her hands full, bless her. I’d smack the dogshit out of any of my kids for doing what I did as a kid, lol

Buster Wrench

Reaction score
92 in a 45 in the neighbors 72 Grand Prix fetching donuts on a Saturday morning. I was 16 had my license for a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
69 Z28, got caught drag racing spent 9 days in jail. I was 18. Had to do 3 weekends at the honor farm in Stockton.
They were some strict LEOs around there apparently! 20+ years ago some of us heard about some heavy hitters in a place called Firebaugh. Trailered a ride up there on a Saturday night...can't even remember who had a contact up near Fresno, but got the place and heads up. Our crap stayed on the trailer! They weren't messing around...them farmboys had some hardware that would decimate anything south of the Grapevine:eek:

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
3 tickets on 3 different motorcycles before I was 16. First was a street legal Kawasaki 90 at 4a.m. throwing my paper route ( but I rode on the sidewalk for one house, and he lit me up). Second was giving a friend a ride on my Dad's DT250 with no buddy pegs. Third time I was riding my CZ up and back in front of my house. Cop came around the corner while I was sitting on it but it wasn't running. I said, of course, "It wasn't me.". But he put his hand on the motor . . .
First car was a 1970 GTX. Got pulled out at gunpoint once. Cop claimed a similar car had just been used in a robbery. He gave me a speeding ticket because he had heard my burnout leaving a 50 cent car wash from the next street over. That kind of luck earned me over 25 tickets in almost as many years.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
1983 RX7 for speeding. CHP asked why I was in such a hurry. I told him my girlfriend wanted to get pregnant and I wanted to be there when it happened. He laughed and let me off with a warning.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
They were some strict LEOs around there apparently! 20+ years ago some of us heard about some heavy hitters in a place called Firebaugh. Trailered a ride up there on a Saturday night...can't even remember who had a contact up near Fresno, but got the place and heads up. Our crap stayed on the trailer! They weren't messing around...them farmboys had some hardware that would decimate anything south of the Grapevine:eek:

No kidding LEO wouldn’t tolerate much back then, the judge took about 10 minutes to tell me what was up. Because I was 18 I got jail time the other guy got probation due to being a minor. Undercover LEO tapped on my window at a stop light.

Backlash

Reaction score
1971 Jeep J4000 on 35's. I skipped school one day and thought it would be cool to cruise by the local college, looking for chicks. :D I rolled through an intersection on a yellow light and the officer who stopped me said it was red. I was 16. The best part......my parents conveniently drove by while I was getting the ticket! :eek::D

500bbc

Reaction score
Not the first but most memorable
In my buddies Honda civic with our girlfriends and decided to go to Magic Mountain so he pulled up to his bank to use the ATM. His ashtray had a handful of sky rockets in it so I shot a few at him while he was getting his cash. Three blocks later 10 LAPD cars light us up and surround us. They're all out of their cars screaming at us, faces bright red, veins sticking out of their necks, "Throw out the gun, throw out the gun" I'm screaming back SKYROCKETS with my hands out the window. One officer finally looked in the car and grabbed the sky rockets. They finally let us go and the girls in the back started yelling
"Take us to a bathroom RIGHT NOW!!!" Some douchebag at the gas station across the street from the bank had called the cops and said we were robbing the ATM with a handgun.o_O

Good times.:D

Last edited:

rickym20

Reaction score
Had a 93 Gt Mustang with some motor work from previous owner. At night merging on to another freeway there were no cars for a little while so I decided to down shift and open her up. Bad idea ...when a HP car was not to far back on the freeway I was merging on to. At first I thought it was someone trying to catch up to race. Then the lights went on and my heart dropped cause I knew I just fucked up.... excessive 100 and some other violations. Did the whole hands out the window,keys on the roof deal. Once he realized I was no threat and coming back from apprenticeship school in my work clothes he was cool. Young and dumb ....:D

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
50 Merc... 16 yo waiting to turn left off Overland onto Washington Place.. I'm about a third of the way into the intersection and when the light turned yellow / red I made my turn.. Motor cop admitted I was past the "Limit line" but still wrote me for running a red light.. Traffic court for minors, argued, lost... 30 day suspension and all the insurance headaches that went with a 16 yo with a ticket.. I had a bad taste in my mouth for months after that, hated motor cops, even thought I grew up in a home with motorcycles and rode the tank of a 45 when I was 4-5...
Ray

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
1978 Ford F250 4X4. Front side of gas tank strap on rear tank , came loose and poked a hole in the tank . 1:30 am in LaVerne . Just before the start of the 210 west bound.
Wait , this was the 1st time I went to jail.

twocents

RDP Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
First citation -- Go-Kart 800 with twin West Bend Power B engines - 1959 -- motorcycle cop finally caught me -- written up for 75 mph in a 25 mph residential zone, blew threw four stop signs, evading a police officer, no license, no registration, no ID, etc., etc., etc. -- definitely had to go to court with my dad -- sold the kart (part of the judge's decision) and that's when I started boat racing.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
First time I remeber being stopped I was the rear passenger in a new brand Lexus or Mercedes (Friend's Mom's car) with three of my "skinhead" friends. I went to Servite (Private Catholic High School) and we were required to buzz our heads for all sports. I'm sure all the cop saw was four young buzzed heads in a brand new car. When he walked up and looked in he actually laughed out loud. We were all wearing school branded neck ties and we were all scared. He told the driver he was speeding, which he was, and then walked away while still laughing.

D19

Reaction score
My go cart when I was 12 for doing donuts in a baseball field.

I was let go with a warning.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
First ticket was on one of these. View attachment 787963 was 11 probably.
Belonged to my friend Phil. We traded rides and he had my go kart. We saw the cop and he took off in my kart, left me in the dust. Poor little honda didn't have a chance. lol
The judge laughed, My old man didn't. :D
Luckily we were in front of our other friend Todd's house whose dad was a Sheriff. Todd's Dad told the Redmond Cop he would get the bike home. When asked about the gokart I lied and said I didn't know. Todd's Dad knew it and never said a word.
I traded my gocart for a QA50. Jumped that fugger off the curb, the front wheel and forks came right out of the tubes. Woke up in my neighbors house with a giant bandage and ice on my head.
Got my first ticket at ~age 14-15 on my motorcycle. Never saw the cop while doing wheelies and random turns around my hood. Pulled up to my buddies house and they're all freaking out cuz this cop was trying to chase me down, I had no idea. Before I even had a chance to bail that cop was on me like flies on shit and pissed cuz he thought I purposely was evading him. Juvie court was interesting.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I traded my gocart for a QA50. Jumped that fugger off the curb, the front wheel and forks came right out of the tubes. Woke up in my neighbors house with a giant bandage and ice on my head.
Got my first ticket at ~age 14-15 on my motorcycle. Never saw the cop while doing wheelies and random turns around my hood. Pulled up to my buddies house and they're all freaking out cuz this cop was trying to chase me down, I had no idea. Before I even had a chance to bail that cop was on me like flies on shit and pissed cuz he thought I purposely was evading him. Juvie court was interesting.
Thanks for reminding me what that little Honda was. Not many around. The nitro burning G-force machine for shure. :D

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. Left a friend's house at midnight three blocks from home. Carving corners on Dad's DT 250 Enduro with the special aftermarket rear view mirror and exhaust baffle delete option and hauling ass to beat curfew.
Pull into my own driveway, turn off bike, remove helmet, aaaand damn if there isn't a cop car pulling up in a big hurry.
His first question was "why are you running from me"? Told him truthfully that I didn't even know he was there .
Beat the moving violations in court because he wrote me for running a non-existent stop sign. I took in some pictures of the intersection showing there is no stop sign at the intersection. I admitted there was no mirror or muffler.

ElGuapo

Reaction score
88 Lincoln town car. For doing a burnout in the KFC parking lot. Didnt have my license for two weeks at that point. No biggie.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
96 mustang. Followed an out of city cop onto the 405. He gunned it so I kept pace.

that whole “they can’t pull you over out of their city” it’s bs.

FD804DDB-C533-48E8-A892-A5229A1A40FE.jpeg

ShotgunGrooms

Reaction score
image.jpeg
Fastest ticket.... In the pantera

Still remember the conversation.... To all 3 CHP officers

Question:
Do you know why I pulled you over, do you know how fast you where going?

Answer:
It depends.... at what point exactly did you see me go by?

Last edited:

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
IMG_1722.jpg
In my second car I ever had, Southbound on 395 in the Owens Valley at dusk. I was doing about 105 when I saw headlights gaining on me. Thought this idiot must be out of his mind. I slowed as we entered the Red Rock Canyon area. From way back he lit me up. I slowed and stopped before he got there. He wrote me for 10 over. Said he knew I'd been going much faster and to slow the f down. I was one lucky SOB. Here's a photo of that car. Drove the wheels off it and sold it for $100 to a buddy. Wish I had it today.

termiteguy

Reaction score
78 datsun pick up lowered it was my older brothers truck I had taken over payment on with my dad in the truck and a learners permit. The officer asked who's truck it was my dad said it was his the cop looked very confusing!!!!