WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lake Havasu Population Data

TCHB

Reaction score
481DED54-9793-4325-9C02-C393E5F73AA7.jpeg
The data shoes that population is pretty much constant since 2010???

Reactions: DLC

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
I know I added 2 this year.

TCHB

Reaction score
I wonder how many full time people living here in town??

2Driver

Reaction score
All I know we got married and moved there in 1984 and it was the coolest place on the planet as far as I was concerned.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
For a guy trying to sell a house in Havasu you’re not making a very good case for the purchaser. LOL
I still believe honesty is the best policy...that said...I'm selling OWC and will trade if that says anything.....:D... I want out...

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I’m going to go out on a limb and say drunk in public and verbal/physical 415. The snowbirds can get really rowdy in the winter time playing their polka music and drinking all night.
SoB,s lol

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
You’ll be back. :D
if I do it will be at the white sands of Windsor.... I done this before....just wrong rv.… it was 86 outside, and 102 inside of the black rv....that's when we bought the soon to be "cowboy house"....when I built the sabino house it was supposed to be a speck.... my wife wanted to keep it.... I just wanna get up one day and say.... hey lets go here for a week... pull in ,and enjoy...having a house is vegas, and one in havasu makes no sense

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
if I do it will be at the white sands of Windsor.... I done this before....just wrong rv.… it was 86 outside, and 102 inside of the black rv....that's when we bought the soon to be "cowboy house"....when I built the sabino house it was supposed to be a speck.... my wife wanted to keep it.... I just wanna get up one day and say.... hey lets go here for a week... pull in ,and enjoy...having a house is vegas, and one in havasu makes no sense
Nothing wrong with that Steve I’m just busting your balls a little. :D

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that Steve I’m just busting your balls a little. :D
I know,.… I get that at home.... still got some fight left though...the new argue ment at home was... if you sell that house in havsu, I want some of the stuff....I'm like... fuc all that stuff, you want it... go get it....LOL... the looks are priceless...who the fuc want to move furniture???? not me...

Reactions: FCT

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Ooops, I was just referring to the -3 in the population that year!
My bad, probably shouldn’t of brought it up I don’t remember what year it was just a sad tragedy. Hopefully I haven’t offended anybody here I know a lot of people here had friends in that whole ordeal.:(

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I wonder how many full time people living here in town??
I think the reality is, being a retirement town a lot of people die and new retirees move-in to replace them.

Over the years I’ve seen a lot of people move in here with two car payments a boat payment a motorhome payment and the Baller house payment. Reality sets in pretty quick if you can’t bring your wages from where you came from, the math doesn’t add up. Not usually a problem for the retiree with a consistent income.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I think the reality is, being a retirement town a lot of people die and new retirees move-in to replace them.

Over the years I’ve seen a lot of people move in here with two car payments a boat payment a motorhome payment and the Baller house payment. Reality sets in pretty quick if you can’t bring your wages from where you came from, the math doesn’t add up. Not usually a problem for the retiree with a consistent income.

This. Old people tend to die.

No one is moving to Havasu full time without a consistent income.

milkmoney

Reaction score
You’re just a high maintenance Shiada driving prima donna. :p
That's going to change soon. I am going back to low maintaince white thrash

I am just actually trying to figure out what to do all day ...nothing here. Oh went got a thrifty ice cream

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Ya with it a 100 and stupid out . Umm no I dont need one

In 6 weeks we can revisit the topic.

A RZR is miserable there from mid June to mid September. It’s fantastic from October to May.

milkmoney

Reaction score
In 6 weeks we can revisit the topic.

A RZR is miserable there from mid June to mid September. It’s fantastic from October to May.
6 weeks , I probably be bundled up.....

TCHB

Reaction score
I thought from 2008 to present we had more population growth.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I thought from 2008 to present we had more population growth.
I would agree, it sure seems busier. Apparently by those figures there’s a lot of empty houses sitting in Havasu.:rolleyes:

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
With the ongoing evacuation in California it won’t surprise me to see the population pass the 60K threshold after the 2020 census!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I've seen stats that show winter residency doubles the cities number albeit they are temporary residents.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
With the ongoing evacuation in California it won’t surprise me to see the population pass the 60K threshold after the 2020 census!

The numbers posted are yearly numbers. The 2020 census shouldn’t be much different I wouldn’t think.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Assume these numbers indicate the amount of actual residents. Amount of new homes since 2010 would be an interesting number. Also, the Snowbird population now sure seems much larger than it was in 2010.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
In 1990 when I moved here, the population of Blythe, Calif. and Lake Havasu City were almost the same at around 24,000. I was an insurance adjuster at the time, and none of the major insurance companies had offices in Havasu. I worked out of an office in Blythe, and was sent north to Havasu about once a week in the summer and twice a week in the winter.