WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just sitting here dreaming..

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
Dreaming about the boat or sitting behind that blonde in the boat. Wow. what a ride!

Springfield

Reaction score
Awesome........looks like it could slide the paint back a few inches. :D

spectras only

Reaction score
Dave, have you checked your drives if it's toe in or toe out? I'm back with props turning in and slight toe in.

Singleton

Reaction score
BA6AD52D-DB6D-445F-AD7B-032E8CEE7F67.jpeg
Dreaming as well.
Kid moved into dorms, flight at 9pm.

Requested approval to live the island life for the next 4 years. Was told if I certified on a few additional applications and agreed to travel to the mainland every other week and not book travel hours (HI to CA) they would approve it.

Only issue, rental house would not have this view from the pool.

Meaney77

Reaction score
View attachment 790432 Dreaming as well.

Requested approval to live the island life for the next 4 years. Was told if I certified on a few additional applications and agreed to travel to the mainland every other week and not book travel hours (HI to CA) they would approve it.

Coming home back to reality is harsh! I remember the last time we were in Maui I was convinced I was going to sell everything here and move over there to enjoy the island life as well. Still here and still dreaming....

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
At least it was a vid of boating...not ballet dancing:rolleyes:
Once you're able to put some weight on it, you should be good. Even if you still have some neuropathy or a little "toed out", it's all good! It's just a little bit of time, and you'll be hustling gas money like the rest of us;)

Joker

Reaction score

That looks amazing. Congrats on the move in

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Do IT!!!

RD

BajaMike

Reaction score
Great video. That boat is literally FLYING. Only the pad and drives are in the water most of the time. Wow....what a boat!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If I sold the boat, I would be able to keep Carlsbad house and live on the island in a house / condo with a nice view.

If you are living on the island, what the hell would you need an Ultra for?

Singleton

Reaction score
If you are living on the island, what the hell would you need an Ultra for?

I worked on Oahu for 6 months back in the early 2000’s. Island fever hit me hard back then.
Now with the wife I think I could manage without the boat and going to the mainland every 3rd week.
Hell, we took a 4hr hike Sunday that was amazing. Best waterfall hike I have ever taken.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
If I sold the boat, I would be able to keep Carlsbad house and live on the island in a house / condo with a nice view.
Hell, after selling everything we own we still couldn't afford a can of chicken noodle soup in the Islands!!!:D

Singleton

Reaction score
Hell, after selling everything we own we still couldn't afford a can of chicken noodle soup in the Islands!!!:D

Can’t afford to purchase, but rent something for 4 years would work.
It’s the private school that kills you, public school suck.
Have old employee who went out on his own and sold his company for bank. He owns of few houses on the island he would rent us one, but said private school is 30k a year per kid.

Tank

Reaction score
Can’t afford to purchase, but rent something for 4 years would work.
It’s the private school that kills you, public school suck.
Have old employee who went out on his own and sold his company for bank. He owns of few houses on the island he would rent us one, but said private school is 30k a year per kid.

I grew up off and on in Hawaii. My parents have owned on the Big Island / Kona since the 60's. It's cool but I think it fits the old saying perfectly - Nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. Schools suck, ultra liberal, expensive, congested in a lot of places, "Island Time" is a real thing (like trying to get anything done by a contractor or pool guy or repair guy or anything else, stand by for a long wait), It's humid and hot as HELL in the summer, dealing with dipshit tourists all the time, traffic....Like I said, nice place to sit by the pool and enjoy a cocktail, maybe retire (PART TIME). Work & live? No fuckin' way.

With that said, I do still enjoying heading over to our place when we can though. We'll never stop going.

1.png
2.png

adam909

Reaction score
just got done watching that video and all I can think is how pissed I would be cause all the beers would be shaken up..

riverroyal

Reaction score
I dont know why but i wanted to see that blonde fly out. Ha.
I know thats not cool.
NOT get hurt! Im not a asshole like that

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

No kidding.
I lived there almost a year but was on orders as a DoD employee.
I could swing living in Hawaii if I had a semblance of job security but I’d be flying every 2 weeks or so and would not be in a house, a shitty apartment would be my best possibility.

lavey jr

Reaction score
I worked on Oahu for 6 months back in the early 2000’s. Island fever hit me hard back then.
Now with the wife I think I could manage without the boat and going to the mainland every 3rd week.
Hell, we took a 4hr hike Sunday that was amazing. Best waterfall hike I have ever taken.

Ive been living on Oahu for almost 3 years now and I can’t wait to move back to the mainland!

H2O

Reaction score
I grew up off and on in Hawaii. My parents have owned on the Big Island / Kona since the 60's. It's cool but I think it fits the old saying perfectly - Nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there. Schools suck, ultra liberal, expensive, congested in a lot of places, "Island Time" is a real thing (like trying to get anything done by a contractor or pool guy or repair guy or anything else, stand by for a long wait), It's humid and hot as HELL in the summer, dealing with dipshit tourists all the time, traffic....Like I said, nice place to sit by the pool and enjoy a cocktail, maybe retire (PART TIME). Work & live? No fuckin' way.
With that said, I do still enjoying heading over to our place when we can though. We'll never stop going.

tru dat, brah....

Unknown.png

G. Faulk

Reaction score
About the 1:20 mark he made an adjustment with either trim or tabs and got that thing even riding better. Very nice V bottom.