WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bernie can you count.

500bbc

Reaction score
How's his wife's fraud case going?

530RL

Reaction score
Blah blah blah...16 Trillion...

Does he believe his own verbal diarrhea?

Speaking of “verbal diarrhea” and blah blah blah........

I have to agree with you; it is simply amazing what people can latch onto and believe.

For example, look at some of these whoppers:

The entire national debt will be paid off in 8 years.

We have already achieved a record 73% reduction in border crossings on our southern border.

So we're at 3.3 percent GDP. I see no reason why we don't go to 4 percent, 5 percent, and even 6 percent.

Obamacare is dead, Obamacare is gone.

We got 306 [electoral college votes] because people came out and voted like they’ve never seen before, so that’s the way it goes. I guess it was the biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan.

The murder rate in our country's the highest it's been in 47 years, right? Did you know that -- 47 years? I'd say that in a speech and everybody's surprised. Because the press doesn't tell it like it is. It wasn't to their advantage to say that.

Big steel is opening and renovating plants all over the country. Auto companies are POURING into the U.S., including BMW, which just announced a major new plant.

Just as I promised the American People from this podium 11 months ago, we enacted the biggest tax cuts and reform in American history.

We’re building the wall as we speak, and MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL.

Don't believe these phony unemployment numbers,"... "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

And the diarrhea goes on daily yet that individual and his supporters still believe that shit. Pretty amazing as you point out.........

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

I have to agree with you; it is simply amazing what people can latch onto and believe.

We have already achieved a record 73% reduction in border crossings on our southern border.

So we're at 3.3 percent GDP. I see no reason why we don't go to 4 percent, 5 percent, and even 6 percent.

We got 306 [electoral college votes] because people came out and voted like they’ve never seen before, so that’s the way it goes. I guess it was the biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan.

The murder rate in our country's the highest it's been in 47 years, right? Did you know that -- 47 years? I'd say that in a speech and everybody's surprised. Because the press doesn't tell it like it is. It wasn't to their advantage to say that.

Big steel is opening and renovating plants all over the country. Auto companies are POURING into the U.S., including BMW, which just announced a major new plant.

Just as I promised the American People from this podium 11 months ago, we enacted the biggest tax cuts and reform in American history.

Don't believe these phony unemployment numbers,"... "The number is probably 28, 29, as high as 35 [percent]. In fact, I even heard recently 42 percent."

And the diarrhea goes on daily yet that individual and his supporters still believe that shit. Pretty amazing as you point out.........

Don’t you have some British folks you need to lay off [emoji23]

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

What can I say? Us Trumpkins are easily fooled. I still support him no matter what he does. :rolleyes:

530RL

Reaction score
Don’t you have some British folks you need to lay off [emoji23]

That was the final recent layoffs. The large layoffs happened earlier when the British voted to Brexit, and we were forced to move operations to the EU as the Brexiteers chose to end free trade with he EU.

Turns out to be a prescient decision now that the UK has had falling growth, a falling currency and reduced corporate investment since the vote and a hard brexit is the hands on favorite right now. :)

Nice thread jack though. Notice no one wants to admit that Trump supporters engage in the same cognitive dissonance as do Bernie supporters. Facts don’t matter. :)

530RL

Reaction score
What can I say? Us Trumpkins are easily fooled. I still support him no matter what he does. :rolleyes:

Now that’s progress.

See, you and Bernie supporters do have a lot in common. :)

Dave expecting adult civility is working.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Now that’s progress.

See, you and Bernie supporters do have a lot in common. :)

Dave expecting adult civility is working.

You'd be surprised if you actually took the time to understand how I fee about President Trump. You seem to lump me in with those who do in fact believe and support him no matter what. I actually fall pretty much in line with JBS on Trump, the economy and other social issues.

I can and do think for myself. I can and do call out the President when his action are, in my opinion, inappropriate.

BUT...as we will never agree, there was a binary choice in 2016, and my vote counted.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Just wait until the GOP retakes the House, keeps the Senate with a super Majority, and of course the White house... Bernie, Joe, the wannabe Indian, "Where's my knee pads" Harris, and loudmouth ghetto thug "Spartacus" will all be a flake of dust in the rear view mirror...(Wait, they're already flakes, just different kinds)...I think the Trump campaign should dummy up some payroll stubs showing monthly salaries for the scum of 4 working for Trump's re election.. Omar's diaper would explode off her head... The other 3 just might follow Epstein's lead... We can hope, right??.. It would at least shut them up...
Ray

FreeBird236

Reaction score
You'd be surprised if you actually took the time to understand how I fee about President Trump. You seem to lump me in with those who do in fact believe and support him no matter what. I actually fall pretty much in line with JBS on Trump, the economy and other social issues.

I can and do think for myself. I can and do call out the President when his action are, in my opinion, inappropriate.

BUT...as we will never agree, there was a binary choice in 2016, and my vote counted.
Certainly there still doesn't seem to be a better choice, and it's unlikely from the left.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Certainly there still doesn't seem to be a better choice, and it's unlikely from the left.

There simply isn't one.

I wish President Trump wasn't such a big spender, his deficit and spending like "a drunk sailor" is a concern for me.

530RL

Reaction score

Just as some Bernie supporters feel.

Like you, they probably don’t like all he stands for, but for them too if given the binary choice between Trump and Bernie, they’d would subjectively came to their vote, just as you subjectively came to your vote. Neither being right or wrong as freedom to vote for whomever you wish was the ultimate goal of our founding fathers.

With respect to a binary choice in 2016, your “binary theory” assumes that government, or more importantly the President is either “the” or is a significantly “major” contributor to the country’s, every individual’s and your personal success.

Being an individual that believes government is not the source of success or failure, is not the entity that builds my business, and is not responsible for my success or failure, I can not come to the conclusion that it was a binary choice, as to do so I would have to believe government is the solution.

And that fundamental question of who is responsible for our collective success of failure, the people or the president/government, is something we will obviously never agree on.

See, civil rational debates are quite easy. :)

FreeBird236

Reaction score
There simply isn't one.

I wish President Trump wasn't such a big spender, his deficit and spending like "a drunk sailor" is a concern for me.
Agreed. Call me naive, but now that the military is strengthened I feel if he could get control of the boarder and China he would actually try to reduce the deficit.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

And the diarrhea goes on daily yet that individual and his supporters still believe that shit. Pretty amazing as you point out.........[/QUOTE

You forgot a couple.

If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan.
Read my lips...no new taxes.

I could go on and on, but you feel as though Trump is the only one who has ever done this. It must be nice to have a selective memory.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

We talked about this in another thread.. they all lie. Everyone is aware that they all lie. Society accepts it, the media loves repeating the lies, or challenging them depends on who states the lie.

Except Gary Johnson right?

530RL

Reaction score
We talked about this in another thread.. they all lie. Everyone is aware that they all lie. Society accepts it, the media loves repeating the lies, or challenging them depends on who states the lie.

Except Gary Johnson right?

It was the OP who was shocked by such “diarrhea” and criticizing Bernie for it while withholding fire for all the others.

I’m just the messenger of which you clearly agree with my message.

530RL

Reaction score
Just wait until the GOP retakes the House, keeps the Senate with a super Majority, and of course the White house... Bernie, Joe, the wannabe Indian, "Where's my knee pads" Harris, and loudmouth ghetto thug "Spartacus" will all be a flake of dust in the rear view mirror...(Wait, they're already flakes, just different kinds)...I think the Trump campaign should dummy up some payroll stubs showing monthly salaries for the scum of 4 working for Trump's re election.. Omar's diaper would explode off her head... The other 3 just might follow Epstein's lead... We can hope, right??.. It would at least shut them up...
Ray

I’ll give you 10-1 odds that the GOP does not take the house and gets a super-majority in the senate in the 2020 election. :)

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I’ll give you 10-1 odds that the GOP does not take the house and gets a super-majority in the senate in the 2020 election. :)
I'm thinking...I'll get back to you...10:1 huh... Give me a day or two...
Ray

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

Like you, they probably don’t like all he stands for, but for them too if given the binary choice between Trump and Bernie, they’d would subjectively came to their vote, just as you subjectively came to your vote. Neither being right or wrong as freedom to vote for whomever you wish was the ultimate goal of our founding fathers.

With respect to a binary choice in 2016, your “binary theory” assumes that government, or more importantly the President is either “the” or is a significantly “major” contributor to the country’s, every individual’s and your personal success.

Being an individual that believes government is not the source of success or failure, is not the entity that builds my business, and is not responsible for my success or failure, I can not come to the conclusion that it was a binary choice, as to do so I would have to believe government is the solution.

And that fundamental question of who is responsible for our collective success of failure, the people or the president/government, is something we will obviously never agree on.

You made a major point in '16 of HRC being more predictable than DJT. That would make investors more comfortable. How does Bern fit into your theory?

When a guy wants to go as far left green, plus all the social programs he favors, it would seem to me, he'd scare shit out of any investors who desire predictability.......Far more than Trump imho.

I see no one on the D side that is anything near pro business and anti social programs. How could they possibly be favored by investors and business in general??????

530RL

Reaction score
You made a major point in '16 of HRC being more predictable than DJT. That would make investors more comfortable. How does Bern fit into your theory?

When a guy wants to go as far left green, plus all the social programs he favors, it would seem to me, he'd scare shit out of any investors who desire predictability.......Far more than Trump imho.

I see no one on the D side that is anything near pro business and anti social programs. How could they possibly be favored by investors and business in general??????

If my only choice on the ballot in Arizona was HRC or Bernie, I would definitely agree with you and have to go with HRC. :)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Yet you still blame “Trumpkins” for your failure to get your way...even though that “solution” remains undefined to this day.

For a guy that preaches self responsibility you sure don’t assume much of it.

530RL

Reaction score
I voted and I financially support conservative candidates.

That is as much personal responsibility that is afforded under the constitution when it comes to this matter.

Your vote is by any fair objective measure putting higher and higher deficits that your children will pay.

That is your personal responsibility.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
If my only choice on the ballot in Arizona was HRC or Bernie, I would definitely agree with you and have to go with HRC. :)

If in 2020,the only two candidate were President Trump and a whacky old communist, how would that go?

500bbc

Reaction score

That is as much personal responsibility that is afforded under the constitution when it comes to this matter.

Your vote is by any fair objective measure putting higher and higher deficits that your children will pay.

You are over flowing with boofer shit...

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Curious: What Government expenditures would YOU cut in order to eliminate our current budget deficits and simultaneously pay down our National debt?

Please note, not interested in what you "would not do".....only what cuts and/or tax increases you would implement in order to satisfy the objective. The way you carry on and on about this, you must have something in mind....what say you?

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
Curious: What Government expenditures would YOU cut in order to eliminate our current budget deficits and simultaneously pay down our National debt?

Please note, not interested in what you "would not do".....only what cuts and/or tax increases you would do in order to satisfy the objective. The way you carry on and on about this, you must have something in mind....what say you?

If the sequester would have remained in place and no tax cuts enacted, according to multiple sources the annual deficit today would be a low fraction of Obama’s last year let alone the 2 times and growing increases that Trump’s policies have delivered.

So if government would have simply done nothing but leave the existing spending and tax in place the annual deficit problem would be close to being solved.

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
If in 2020,the only two candidate were President Trump and a whacky old communist, how would that go?

Lol

you use “communist” like the other side uses “racist”

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
If the sequester would have remained in place and no tax cuts enacted, according to multiple sources the annual deficit today would be a low fraction of Obama’s last year let alone the 2.5 times increase that Trump’s policies have delivered.

So if government would have simply done nothing but leave the existing spending and tax in place the annual deficit problem would be close to being solved.

Do you actually believe this horse shit you just posted? So, you are saying Obama's "status quo" would have been the answer ...WOW!!! .....and you call Trumpkins as the one's out of touch.:rolleyes:

530RL

Reaction score
Who is the self admitted “communist”? Any link to their quote?

Without knowing who it is I can’t answer your question.

530RL

Reaction score
Do you actually believe this horse shit you just posted? So, you are saying Obama's "status quo" would have been the answer ...WOW!!! .....and you call Trumpkins as the one's out of touch.:rolleyes:

Sorry but it is a mathematical fact.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Who is the self admitted “communist”? Any link to their quote?

Without knowing who it is I can’t answer your question.

OK, lets just change communist to Socialist. Bernie Sanders.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Sorry but it is a mathematical fact.

Says you and your Obama loving economist......numbers can easily be adjusted and manipulated to satisfy almost any narrative.....but the reality of a Nation's prosperity and successes can not....

530RL

Reaction score
Says you and your Obama loving economist......numbers can easily be adjusted and manipulated to satisfy almost any narrative.....but the reality of a Nation's prosperity and successes can not....

Let’s try this objectively.

Spending would be less if the sequester remained in place and was not removed by Trump’s signature?

Correct?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Let’s try this objectively.

Spending would be less if the sequester remained in place and was not removed by Trump’s signature?

Correct?

Possibly......we will never know in the land of unknowns and speculations........but if we allowed Obamanomics to continue the status quo.... the Nations prosperity would be where?
Obama admitted he had no clue as how to stimulate the economy.......and if you are OK with that...so be it.....Yep, the good ol days when Obama was POTUS....we were all better off....Right? :rolleyes:

530RL

Reaction score
Possibly......we will never know in the land of unknowns and speculations........but if we allowed Obamanomics to continue the status quo.... the Nations prosperity would be where?
Obama admitted he had no clue as how to stimulate the economy.......and if you are OK with that...so be it.....Yep, the good ol days when Obama was POTUS....we were all better off....Right? :rolleyes:

Possibly? Really?

Let’s say trumps tax plan went through but the sequester, which capped spending, remained in place.

Doesn’t sixth grade math tell us the deficit would be lower? Isn’t less spending a pro business theory? Are not less deficits better for the economy and capital markets? Doesn’t it make more capital available for business borrowing and investment?

I thought conservatives were for less government, less spending?

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Possibly? Really?

Let’s say trumps tax plan went through but the sequester, which capped spending, remained in place.

Doesn’t sixth grade math tell us the deficit would be lower? Isn’t less spending a pro business theory? Are not less deficits better for the economy and capital markets? Doesn’t it make more capital available for business borrowing and investment?

Isn’t less spending a pro business theory?.... Not if you intend on growing and expanding that business and employing more people for enhanced production.

Are not less deficits better for the economy and capital markets?...not when off set by a stagnant economy, near record high unemployment, and near zero growth

Doesn’t it make more capital available for business borrowing and investment?.... No, not really.

Doesn’t sixth grade math tell us the deficit would be lower?...Not necessarily.....for example, 6th graders do not factor in new tax revenues generated by new prosperity, getting people off the gov tit, and businesses moving back or into the U.S....and so forth........

I suggest you give the Bern a good look...he sounds like your kind of man!

530RL

Reaction score
Isn’t less spending a pro business theory?.... Not if you intend on growing and expanding that business and employing more people for enhanced production.

Are not less deficits better for the economy and capital markets?...not when off set by a stagnant economy, near record high unemployment, and near zero growth

Doesn’t it make more capital available for business borrowing and investment?.... No, not really.

Doesn’t sixth grade math tell us the deficit would be lower?...Not necessarily.....for example, 6th graders do not factor in new tax revenues generated by new prosperity, getting people off the gov tit, and businesses moving back or into the U.S....and so forth........

I suggest you give the Bern a good look...he sounds like your kind of man!

Wow. You do think government is the solution. :(

Reactions: JBS

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Possibly? Really?

That would only be true if the income stayed the same. But if it stayed status quo, the jobs would have went down also. So less tax money, and more people on welfare and other subsidies. That would actually increase the spending. So the deficit would increase also.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

You said my vote didn’t count in CA, and you’re right.
My vote did as little to elect Trump as your vote did, maybe less considering CA provided all delegate votes for Hillary.

So, am I still a Trumpkin?
Or did your throwaway vote actually help Trump get elected?
I fail to see the logical consistency in your blame game.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Wow. You do think government is the solution. :(

In no way! When we speak of Conservative, you always seem to resort to conserving dollars......when I speak of Conservatism, I am thinking in regards to conserving the principles and values established by our brilliant forefathers which established and allow freedoms and opportunities for ALL People to be what ever one can be,.... and as designed, without any government interference .....Do you honestly believe our millions of former unemployed citizens were offered these opportunities under the Obama admin that you claim holds the answer? How many "restrictions" has President Trump removed to support small and big business expansion and growth? Wake the fuck up and support the overall prosperity of your country and fellow citizens more so than you do yourself.....

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
OK, lets just change communist to Socialist. Bernie Sanders.

The irony of your question is that you support Donald who “ordered” private enterprise to stop doing business with China.

Such order, a classic demand of a leader who believes the state should have final say and control over private business, is a fundamental tenet of a socialist state run economy and classic behavior of a socialist leader.

So the real question would be; why do you vote for and support an individual that believes the government has the authority to order and control private enterprise and engages in such orders?

Why do you support an individual that like Sanders, believes the state should have final say over private enterprise?

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Apparently the new “angle” is that we are all closet Bernie supporters?

I’ll be the first to admit I get lost trying to navigate the Oracle’s ever changing labyrinth of blame.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
The irony of your question is that you support Donald who “ordered” private enterprise to stop doing business with China.

Such order, a classic demand of a leader who believes the state should have final say and control over private business, is a fundamental tenet of a socialist state run economy and classic behavior of a socialist leader.

So the real question would be; why do you vote for and support an individual that believes the government has the authority to order and control private enterprise and engages in such orders?

Why do you support an individual that like Sanders, believes the state should have final say over private enterprise?

I refuse to enter this maze, as there is no exit, only a time continuum. You're cherry picking each and every event to support your position. I could cherry pick through Senator Jeff Flakes career and find pieces here and there that could support whatever narrative I want.

Example. His wanting further background checks on Kavanaugh during that debacle. I think you knew Kavanaugh to be good jurist, as probably did Senator Flake.

We look at "body of work" at least I do. Senator Flake obviously had issues with President Trump. But, his body of work is one I would support and would have voted for him in a primary.