WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Topanga Mall

4Waters

Reaction score
It was a smash and grab, people thought that the breaking glass was gunfire, police reports say there is no evidence of any shots being fired.

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
I pulled up at the corner car wash as everyone was leaving, pandemonium! People running and freaking out. Nothing to see here...

Yellowboat

Reaction score
It was a smash and grab, people thought that the breaking glass was gunfire, police reports say there is no evidence of any shots being fired.
A full sized sheet of tempered glass like often used in mall store fronts can sound like an explosion. They are internally stressed and it's a huge release of energy. Given how little the average person knows about gun fire, I can totally see some one mistaking that for gun fire

boatpi

Reaction score
No doubt LA Hood Rats getting some sunglasses or IPhones. Maybe bling, but that draws attention.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... Note to self since I will be driving by the Topanga Mall in about a half an hour on my way to Malibu I plan on ducking...

warlock250

Reaction score
My buddy called earlier and he said his wife and kids were in the mall when the smash and grab happened and they were hiding in a safe area in the store.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Sucks for everyone:confused:. Sunday at the mall turned into chaos?? Glad everyone was safe.