WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

delete

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Nice Striebig! We used to have one of those before we got our CNC. Also nice Jeep. This is what my daughter thinks she needs for her first car. Age is right, stick is right, color is off, she wants white. Good luck with the sale!

manxman

Reaction score
Nice Striebig! We used to have one of those before we got our CNC. Also nice Jeep. This is what my daughter thinks she needs for her first car. Age is right, stick is right, color is off, she wants white. Good luck with the sale!
Got 4 CNC routers , flow waterjet, and 3 co2 lasers well. Lots of fun toys!!
This was my 18 year old niece. She's going away to college and doesn't need a vehicle for a while. She called the jeep "oscar" because of the color!

BajaMike

Reaction score
Is that 4 wheel drive? I don’t see the transfer case shifter.

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
Is that 4 wheel drive? I don’t see the transfer case shifter.

T case shifter is in front of the e brake on a TJ. It’s all the way down in 2hi and you pull up for 4h, n, 4l.

I don’t believe they ever made 2wd tj’s.

BajaMike

Reaction score
T case shifter is in front of the e brake on a TJ. It’s all the way down in 2hi and you pull up for 4h, n, 4l.

I don’t believe they ever made 2wd tj’s.

Thanks. I don’t know newer Jeeps very well. I thought they were all 4wd....I guess that correct.

Nice looking Jeep!

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
Thanks. I don’t know newer Jeeps very well. I thought they were all 4wd....I guess that correct.

Nice looking Jeep!

97-06 tj’s are the best jeeps, IMO. They ride soooo much better than a cj/Yj, still have the torquey 4.0, could get a 44 rear (and front in a rubi), etc. I’ve owned tons of cj/yj/tj’s and the tj’s are just a great bang for the buck.