WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

M28 Twin 400R

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
New build starting today for our Customer in Maine.
Roy Moore M28R render 13.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

TCHB

Reaction score
How much lighter is this small M going to weight than a M33?

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
How much lighter is this small M going to weight than a M33?
Actually, They are similar in weight. This is due to the fact of what lamination schedule we go with.
The 28 has a different schedule than the M-33.
The M-28 is usually 5K and the 33 usually is about 5500K.
Thanks

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Wow, this thing is going to pop in the sunlight. Not knowing much about the infusion process, are those hoses reusable again?

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Ok, guessed once the catalyst was through them, no way to clean them out. Seems like there is a lot of disposable product with the infusion.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Yes there is a lot of disposable product, although when a boat is not infused... This resin stays in the hulls of the other manufacturers...
There’s disposable product either way, but this way is cleaner.
Cleaner air, cleaner workers, cleaner shop, cleaner finished product.
Plus, in theory, it’s stronger and lighter.
Other than the learning curve to master the process there really aren’t any down sides.

Thanks for posting all these images.
The process is often talked about but seeing pictures drives it home for some folks.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
There’s disposable product either way, but this way is cleaner.
Cleaner air, cleaner workers, cleaner shop, cleaner finished product.
Plus, in theory, it’s stronger and lighter.
Other than the learning curve to master the process there really aren’t any down sides.

Thanks for posting all these images.
The process is often talked about but seeing pictures drives it home for some folks.
Thanks Larry.... As you know it is very labor intensive and this is what makes our boats cost more. Our boats are first class and the lamination process takes about 6+ weeks depending on the model before they are pulled out of the mold.
-Tony

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
After sitting in the mold for over 4 weeks, we popped it Yesterday. As you can see we put the gas tanks, floors and bulkheads while its in the mold. This insures the integrity of true and straight hull.
23.JPG

24.JPG

25.jpg

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
Those colors look really sharp together. Can’t wait to see this one with interior in it.

Nice work, guys.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Just an update on this build. The boat will be shipping to Maine. Full carbon and foam core. Rough cap complete now and the bottom has been blueprinted. Now heading to Tito for finish capping and full sand and buff.
Stay tuned
IMG_2298.JPG
IMG_2299.JPG
IMG_2303.JPG
IMG_2307.JPG
IMG_2309.JPG

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
This is so amazing, if only to be able to make a purchase this exact, idc if it’s a copy is perfection. The colors everything of this sofa king amazing

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Absolutely stunning!!! Best color combos I have ever seen. Incredible.....
For something a little different, it does flow nicely... Thanks and the new owner has to agree and is very excited.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
For something a little different, it does flow nicely... Thanks and the new owner has to agree and is very excited.
Was this something you guys had already drawn up awaiting the right buyer or was this the buyers dream? I thought as well said it from the beginning that this was the sexiest boat ever and each step forward just proves further. Cannot wait to see the seats assuming they will be the dove gray with blue, but will you guys be including a little orange?

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Was this something you guys had already drawn up awaiting the right buyer or was this the buyers dream? I thought as well said it from the beginning that this was the sexiest boat ever and each step forward just proves further. Cannot wait to see the seats assuming they will be the dove gray with blue, but will you guys be including a little orange?
This was a customers build, very rarely do we ever build a stock boat.
30.jpg
31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg

mbrown2

Reaction score
I have to say I really don't get a hard on for these large cats any longer.....but DCB's intro of the M28 and these color combo in general make me want to write checks that would piss off my wife. That color combo is just incredible...I have always loved a tequila sunrise orange fade as it was on my first 20' boat....You guys have done an amazing job on this one!

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
I have to say I really don't get a hard on for these large cats any longer.....but DCB's intro of the M28 and these color combo in general make me want to write checks that would piss off my wife. That color combo is just incredible...I have always loved a tequila sunrise orange fade as it was on my first 20' boat....You guys have done an amazing job on this one!
Thank you very much!! We try to make every build that much better. We put the same emphasis in our M-28 all the way to the M-44.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Do it!!! You know you want to.... ;)

That way I can admire yours. And then I won't do it and piss off my wife. :D:cool:

Team DCB hits it out of the park. Again!!

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I can’t stop...... i really hope you guys get some serious photos and even some videos of this on a bright sunny day on the water before it heads off the the crabs and clouds!