WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Dear Uber drivers

warlock250

Reaction score
How about this Uber driver. Fuckin Terminator and he had a asshole attitude to boot. [emoji849] Not sure I blame him for being bitter but fuck.
My buddies driver. Lol I missed out on that ride.

Screenshot_20190905-233443_Gallery.jpg

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
How about this Uber driver. Fuckin Terminator and he had a asshole attitude to boot. [emoji849] Not sure I blame him for being bitter but fuck.
My buddies driver. Lol I missed out on that ride.

View attachment 795088
Lol wtf

Dude that is awesome.

I’m tired of Uber drivers turning on music that they think I’ll like. You haven’t experienced racism until you are handed a fork at a sushi restaurant

Dana757

Reaction score
lol, I had a guy walk up to me last Tuesday night and ask "are you charging???" i said no and he didn't say another word, turned around and walked off. lmao Now I'm wondering if he is an inmate .....

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Anyone been in the Harry Potter uber in Havasu??? Full blown mini van loaded with lights and Harry Potter music. Even had masks and shit for a photo booth

Good AC and she was cool so she got 5 stars and a tip. We were trippin out on it for sure

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I had a driver who was celebrating his 88th birthday(!)

I was uneasy at first, but he was a decent driver.
Cool conversation, too.

I like talking to drivers. I think it’s fascinating to now their longest fare, drinkers passengers, etc

And some of their stories are fascinating.
Had a retired Marshall, way cool conversation.
Cuban pediatrician hoping to get certified to practice here.

My fave was a driver who’s girlfriend moved to Los Angeles.
What part of LA?
Lake Elsinore LMAO
I’ve actually gotten this driver twice, pretty cool dude who actually hates his girlfriend LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nrbr

Reaction score
Anyone been in the Harry Potter uber in Havasu??? Full blown mini van loaded with lights and Harry Potter music. Even had masks and shit for a photo booth

Good AC and she was cool so she got 5 stars and a tip. We were trippin out on it for sure
Yup she changes for different holidays!

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
I love the conversation...fascinating to me. Had a guy pick me up in Vegas..he stayed our driver all three days...but quite the story. He lived in LA and commuted on airlines back and forth. Had a studio apt in Vegas and a spot for his car...flew in early Friday morning and left early Monday morning. He Ubered for a living in two places...great kid with super attitude..

warlock250

Reaction score
I had a driver who was celebrating his 88th birthday(!)

I was uneasy at first, but he was a decent driver.
Cool conversation, too.

I like talking to drivers. I think it’s fascinating to now their longest fare, drinkers passengers, etc

And some of their stories are fascinating.
Had a retired Marshall, way cool conversation.
Cuban pediatrician hoping to get certified to practice here.

My fave was a driver who’s girlfriend moved to Los Angeles.
What part of LA?
Lake Elsinore LMAO
I’ve actually gotten this driver twice, pretty cool dude who actually hates his girlfriend LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I had an Uber driver that had just got a new car in phx and was driving the Uber deal and he had a awesome story.
He sold his Brokerage in Michigan sold everything he owned (probably not much) bought a road bicycle and rode to phx, he said he used the couch surfing app for some places to stay and when in the middle of nowhere he tented it off the roadway. He said the couch surfing was nutty. Went to a Ouija board seance with the people he stayed with one night in a hundred year old Kansas city building and said it got really weird and scary shit happened.
He met a Japanese guy in the damn middle of know where who was also riding a bike going east and they had to communicate by Google translate. The Japanese dude was riding around the world. [emoji849][emoji108].
Said it took about 3 months doing it and screwing around.
14 flat tires or something like that and I forget the other shit I asked him as it was years ago.
I was kinda jealous actually about the idea of just getting up and be able to do such a thing. No worries in the world. Imagine it. [emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji846][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

warlock250

Reaction score
I love the conversation...fascinating to me. Had a guy pick me up in Vegas..he stayed our driver all three days...but quite the story. He lived in LA and commuted on airlines back and forth. Had a studio apt in Vegas and a spot for his car...flew in early Friday morning and left early Monday morning. He Ubered for a living in two places...great kid with super attitude..
If he had a stripper girlfriend they could commute together. [emoji16]

D19

Reaction score
They always like to tell you some elaborate story on why they drive for Uber...

Look, I know why you’re driving for Uber. Let’s not BS each other. Save the useless small talk, turn the AC up and get me to where I want to go.

I once got picked up by a Uber driver who had their GPS talking in mandarin. My life flashed in front of my eyes a few times during that ride.

DWC

Reaction score
I get on planes and do everything i can not to get stuck talking to someone for the entire flight. Head phones, no eye contact. I get in an Uber and almost can’t wait to talk to them. Some of the weirdest people I’ve ever talked to. Had one Wednesday night that had music videos playing. We finished the ride to Bohemian Rhapsody. Circled the hotel round a bout 4 times to wrap it up. Couldn’t stop laughing while the people watched us.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...Took an Uber home from the hospital after I had my cervical spine surgery ...could’ve had some friends take me home and it would’ve been a gentle ride... but no not independent me...I got a Russian with a loud radio that decided to take the freeway at what felt like 90 miles an hour...ouch???...

warlock250

Reaction score
They always like to tell you some elaborate story on why they drive for Uber...

Look, I know why you’re driving for Uber. Let’s not BS each other. Save the useless small talk, turn the AC up and get me to where I want to go.

I once got picked up by a Uber driver who had their GPS talking in mandarin. My life flashed in front of my eyes a few times during that ride.
Here's a good one for you all. So my long time friend and neighbor. Thought it would be fun to be an Uber driver. He really doesn't need the money lmao. And he is as the ladies like, dark haired Mr Handsome ladies man so the chicks are always drawn towards him all the time. Well I think that Horny Bastard was picking up hot chicks on Uber rides. Matter of fact I know he went out with a few afterwards fuckin crazy bastard. He did it for a short little stint. But the stories were always interesting.

riverroyal

Reaction score
I only use lyft
Driver a few weeks ago was 21. A marine. 2 young kids with his high school sweet heart and now wife.
He was from south america but made it to the east coast as a child
Guy was amazing. At 21 he fully understood hard work and taking nothing for granted.
20 dollar ride. 20 dollar tip