WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

El Paso shooting extortion

rrrr

Reaction score
Stuff like this drives me effing nuts. These two people are just shitbags looking for a lottery win. Apparently they think Walmart should have armed guards at every store entrance, ready to engage and kill any shooters that happen to appear.

EL PASO, Texas (AP) - A Texas couple who were injured in a mass shooting at a Walmart store in El Paso last month has filed a lawsuit against the corporation alleging it did not have adequate security in place to prevent the attack that killed 22 people.

The lawsuit submitted Friday by Guillermo and Jessica Garcia is the first filed in the aftermath of the Aug. 3 shooting that also injured about two-dozen people, including the El Paso couple.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/texas/couple-injured-in-el-paso-mass-shooting-sues-walmart-1

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
If they are illegals

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Blame must be assigned. Some say it's the healing process.......In reality it's the PC liberal world trying to cope with life, which they clearly don't understand.

Maybe Walmart can just lock all the doors and everyone who wishes to shop there, can undergo a thorough vetting process. Then apply for an appointment to enter the store with a group of specific type people they feel comfortable being with.....:rolleyes:

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
How can they possibly blame Wal Mart for this? Isn't it the guns fault?

I am sure if there were no guns like the libturds want, this person would have never done this.

BONER

Reaction score
No need for armed Security if you have armed Citizens..................................................

Outlaw Boat Transport

Reaction score
fullsizeoutput_1f7c.jpeg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Why should Walmart have armed guards? That store was a "gun free zone"......

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk