Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Still a happy ending.
She's fine.. Him, Not so much. :)

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Nice, what's next, Nigger? Didn't know Kendogg had a brother on here.
Actually no. Just realized that I got confused with all the threads about the China intrusion a few hours ago. Sorry dude. My bad.
Saw the news earlier. That deputy is damn lucky! Hope she gets through the mental part of having her own gun used against her. Pretty shitty situation to be in.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
That was pretty wild. Glad the deputy is ok.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
CBB5945C-EFB5-4F9E-B1EA-4B5641548362.jpeg
Yeah maybe invest in a backup weapon instead of posting in “curves and combat boots” next time...
I’m amazed how many young Patrol cops don’t carry back ups.
Everything else aside, perfect reason why to carry one....

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
View attachment 794866 Yeah maybe invest in a backup weapon instead of posting in “curves and combat boots” next time...
How on earth would someone NOT carry a backup?
Glad she’s ok, but dang. That whole video was really hard to watch. I took “care” of a guy that had a female cop here in Phoenix in the same situation years ago. She was was able to take him down, though. Put four or five .40s in him. Couple weeks later my fiancé told me she had an academy start date with PPD. I told her good luck, and I’d help her move out. She passed on the job and now works for a power company making way more money but more importantly comes home every night. Don’t know how you guys do what you do, but thank you for doing it.

Carrera205

Reaction score
Ive ridden with my LEO buddy in VV a few times. Hes been in multiple shootouts and hes not one to mess with. We were dropping off a parolee at the intake of adelanto prison and he had to take off his weapons. He had 3 guns on him one of them was in his boot and he was carrying a boot knife in the other one. Victorville is the wild west no lie. You have to be on your guard 24/7 and your dealing with lots of Los Angeles's finest.That dude was TINY compared to most of the people I encountered riding with him. She is so lucky that his hand was over the slide and when the gun went off on the ground it didn't re chamber and he had to or else she would of been done for. Im not sexist but I think certain officers are best placed in certain locations. These might not be the best streets for this one.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
View attachment 794866 Yeah maybe invest in a backup weapon instead of posting in “curves and combat boots” next time...

I'm guessing a lot of them cant qualify with a 2" 5 shot. Training isn't what it used to be these days.

Mikes56

Reaction score
Fuck that guy, he got what was coming to him. No bullshit stories about how she profiled him, no money wasted on a trial. Even that piece of shit Newsome couldn't take away this death penalty.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Damn, she's pretty hot

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Next time someone says an unarmed man is not dangerous show them this video

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score

Backups or off-duty...

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard the “It’s too heavy” excuse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Let that scum MFer lay there and slowly bleed out as far as Im concerned
NSF
I recall that is exactly what happened to the bad guy as the North Hollywood shoot out was wrapping up. Bad guy laid where he fell in front of that car for what seemed like 20 minutes before EMS got there...Area wasn't "cleared" for EMS until the code 4 went out...
Ray

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
That "law" pertained to the old west when the sheriff was trying to form a "posse" to chase bad guys... Enacted in something like 1872, it had nothing to do with a cop on the roadside needing help to subdue the bad guy. It was way outdated, and really means nothing but a bullshit political stunt.
If you look into old laws you will find on that says after dark a "Horseless Carriage" requires a person carrying a lantern walking 50 feet ahead of the vehicle... It may have been repealed, but it was there in my lifetime...
Ray
Ray

LowRiver2

Reaction score
That "law" pertained to the old west when the sheriff was trying to form a "posse" to chase bad guys... Enacted in something like 1872, it had nothing to do with a cop on the roadside needing help to subdue the bad guy. It was way outdated, and really means nothing but a bullshit political stunt.
If you look into old laws you will find on that says after dark a "Horseless Carriage" requires a person carrying a lantern walking 50 feet ahead of the vehicle... It may have been repealed, but it was there in my lifetime...
Ray
Ray

Of course no one would be charged with it
Do a little research and see that the assemblyman who sponsored this is one of the biggest Cop Haters in the state
100% an “F You” you to every Ca. Cop
Period.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Backups or off-duty...

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard the “It’s too heavy” excuse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hear you I would literally be punched in the face by at least 10 of my former partners if I was without a gun when I needed it knives do wonders as well but firearms first

LowRiver2

Reaction score
How is that guy not dead?

Simple:
Not enough 10 and 9 ring center mass shots
Probably some missed head shots

Easiest and best test of you marksmanship:
Take a 12 yard head shot cold (first round)
If you miss, get a couple torso targets and snap cap rounds, put them by your tv , and practice

Your average of hitting that cold head shot will improve dramatically

Backlash

Reaction score
The second deputy arriving on scene should have just ran his stoopid ass over. Problem solved. There are lots of things people could discuss about this. At least that beautiful young officer is alive and hopefully she can learn from this incident.