WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CBD?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I took my first pill today and I'm cautiously optimistic.

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
I had just noticed tonight an advertisement at the bottom of an RDP sub-forum that offers a RDP discount,

Page

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I’ve tried 2 bottles at $85 apiece from reputable sellers and I’m out. Didn’t do nothing for me.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Harle-Tsu
This indica dominant (60%) strain is a cross of Sour Tsunami and Harlequin strains and can contain up to a 22:1 CBD/THC split. Harle-Tsu basically works like a painkiller, which means it is excellent for daytime use. You'll feel calm and relaxed, but also completely functional. It works well for calming the adverse effects of PMS, PTSD, migraines, depression, inflammation, and insomnia.
And my cat likes it too.
20190903_173333.jpg

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I have been taking it for a few months now. It doesn’t happen right away so take it for a week or so. I have chronic back pain due to herniated discs, stenosis and degenerating discs. Throw in 2 pretty major car accidents and I’m a mess.

My average day was 3 ibuprofen 800, 2 norco and a flexiril at night. I’m down to 1-2 ibuprofen every couple days. But I do. Take cbd drops (sublingual) twice a day.

This is what I have been taking https://www.hempworx.com/cbdwithmk I tired a few different products and this worked the best for me. Plus is as thc free as you’re going to get.

HCP3

Reaction score
It isn't a miracle compound, but it is better than pharmaceuticals.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
My dog gets cbd vet with thc. At 17 he seems to get around better. I haven't tried any of it yet.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Whatever you do make sure you get legit product from a known trusted supplier. Way to many phony or watered down CBD concoctions out there claiming otherwise

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I have been taking it for a few months now. It doesn’t happen right away so take it for a week or so. I have chronic back pain due to herniated discs, stenosis and degenerating discs. Throw in 2 pretty major car accidents and I’m a mess.

My average day was 3 ibuprofen 800, 2 norco and a flexiril at night. I’m down to 1-2 ibuprofen every couple days. But I do. Take cbd drops (sublingual) twice a day.

This is what I have been taking https://www.hempworx.com/cbdwithmk I tired a few different products and this worked the best for me. Plus is as thc free as you’re going to get.

Lots of products in that link. I may be interested. Which one do you use?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I dont feel bad for those that get suckered into buying snakeoil for not doing their due diligence in researching what theyre taking.
Mlms like hempworx, kannaway or big online retailers like cbdliving promising the world ina a "thc free" package crack me up.
This is the magicbox 2.0

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
I dont feel bad for those that get suckered into buying snakeoil for not doing their due diligence in researching what theyre taking.
Mlms like hempworx, kannaway or big online retailers like cbdliving promising the world ina a "thc free" package crack me up.
This is the magicbox 2.0

Americans spend 88 billion dollars a year on anti-ageing products. Not one of them having any clinically proven value.

CBD products will probably be very big.

At least I hope so. :)

1CFF3316-E63F-4334-B938-9E3530525476.jpeg

GRADS

Reaction score
The one I got was from a reputable source and has no THC in it. I've suffered from anxiety my entire life and was told this could help take the edge off....that would be a miracle to me. I have friends and family members that take Lexapro for their anxiety but I'm really trying to avoid taking any kind of heavy drugs for it.

lavey jr

Reaction score
CBD MD
All sorts of professional athletes that I follow are sponsored by them and they use their products, or at least claim they do.

https://www.cbdmd.com/

I wondered if their product was a gimmick and just use the professional athletes to sell their product (I’m sure that helps). Personally I’m unable to take CBD products... So my wife tested their products. She currently has a herniated disc in her back along with arthritis in her back due to sports and car accidents.

At first the only thing she said she felt was she was more relaxed, said that it’s probably a placebo. I told her that you have to take CBD for at least 1 week consistently to see if it actually does anything because it’s not like smoking weed and boom you feel high haha needless to say she took it for 1 month straight. She said her back pain has subsided and it seems to be working.

Now what really sealed the deal and showed us that it really did help her back pain...

She ran out of the CBD and didn’t buy any more of it and carried on with the rest of her days as normal. She then started to constantly tell me her back is really hurting today, my neck is really hurting today, etc etc... Not thinking about the CBD because it was really just supposed to be a first time test to see what the hype was about. I said to her that hmm maybe the CBD was really working because you haven’t complained about back pain until after you ran out of product... She ordered more product and her back pain is back down to a very tolerable level!!

Meaney77

Reaction score
This CBD has been working wonders for my shoulder pain!!

Needles has a good place!

1164C63F-DCF8-4ED7-B1B0-66EB4563E244.jpeg

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Tried topical, capsules and sublingual diligently for several weeks, increasing dosage... Got no relief for joint pain

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
This is the magicbox 2.0

So you’re saying my pain is minimized I’m taking no RX pain meds and it’s all in my head?? Noted.

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
this seems to help take the edge off my back pains and tastes a BUNCH better than the unflavored stuff
Capture.JPG

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
The gov't cracks me up. We had a base wide meeting the other day about how there are no proven FDA reports on CBD and as such should all void it. Then then go on to tell us that even though it has no drug tests that tell if we are using it we are still banned due to it being federally illegal. I love how the gov't is here to help us.

bocco

Reaction score
The gov't cracks me up. We had a base wide meeting the other day about how there are no proven FDA reports on CBD and as such should all void it. Then then go on to tell us that even though it has no drug tests that tell if we are using it we are still banned due to it being federally illegal. I love how the gov't is here to help us.

Got similar notice at work also. Basically saying that if the product has any THC you could fail a drug test.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
This
https://www.hempworx.com/fullSpectrumCBDOil

Taking it daily for 3 months now.

How do you go about using/buying this with having a CCW? Wound’ t this void your license to carry?

I don’t know all the laws with CBD so just asking. I would be interested in some CBD but haven’t been to a shop cause i don’t want to have my driver license scanned. Then having my issuing agency finding out.

530RL

Reaction score
With respect to legality, shipping and possession.

CBD products that are made from “cannabis” strains are confined to states where marijuana is legal because they may contain high percentage levels of THC. CBD products that are made from “hemp” strains are legal in ALL fifty states as long as they contain less than 0.3% of THC.

Essentially, hemp and cannabis are very similar, but their main difference is their cannabinoid profiles.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
My employer considers marijuana the same as alcohol so we don't test for it upon pre-employment screening. As long as your not impaired/using it at work it's your life away from it.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's always going to be naysayers for everything. CBD works for my back pain also and to chill me out a bit too. I use a broad spectrum tincture (sub-lingual drops) and it is tested to have zero THC. I have a place here in Phoenix that I trust. Stopped using it for awhile to determine if it was actually working and my back pain started to return, so I started taking it again. Works for me!

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
This
https://www.hempworx.com/fullSpectrumCBDOil

Taking it daily for 3 months now.
Thanks for your reply. Do you use the 750 or 500 strength dosage? Do you just follow the instructions on the bottle? I know you said you take it twice daily. I have lower back/sciatic pain. Received considerable back surgery a few years ago, but my back is far from perfect. I will definitely order this stuff and give it a try. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
How do you go about using/buying this with having a CCW? Wound’ t this void your license to carry?

I don’t know all the laws with CBD so just asking. I would be interested in some CBD but haven’t been to a shop cause i don’t want to have my driver license scanned. Then having my issuing agency finding out.

I use the non thc product. I’m not 100% sure what the legalities are on the thc containing product.

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
I use the non thc product. I’m not 100% sure what the legalities are on the thc containing product.
What I read was the medical marijuana card is what effects the CCW. Something about it popping up in the background check of the federal law.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. Do you use the 750 or 500 strength dosage? Do you just follow the instructions on the bottle? I know you said you take it twice daily. I have lower back/sciatic pain. Received considerable back surgery a few years ago, but my back is far from perfect. I will definitely order this stuff and give it a try. Thanks again.

I use the 500 and take 7-10 drops twice a day (depending on how I’m feeling). If I’m having little to no pain I lessen the dosage if I’m stiff or sore I up it. Works wonders on hangovers and anxiety too if you suffer from either.

I started with doing 3-5 drops 2x a day.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
What I read was the medical marijuana card is what effects the CCW. Something about it popping up in the background check of the federal law.

Yes if you have a medical marijuana card it could impact your ability to obtain a CCW.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
With respect to legality, shipping and possession.

CBD products that are made from “cannabis” strains are confined to states where marijuana is legal because they may contain high percentage levels of THC. CBD products that are made from “hemp” strains are legal in ALL fifty states as long as they contain less than 0.3% of THC.

Essentially, hemp and cannabis are very similar, but their main difference is their cannabinoid profiles.

Correct which is why I use what I use. I am not a fan of the “high” of THC so make sure to use non thc products for this reason mainly.

530RL

Reaction score
If you are using a CBD product that contains more than .3% THC, don’t take it through the airport even if legal in your state.

Airports are federal domain and THC above that level is illegal federally. If caught at a minimum you will most likely no longer be eligible for TSA pre-check and trusted traveler.

Last edited:

GRADS

Reaction score
I'd like to add that I did not have to go to a pot shop to buy this. I bought it at my local Natural Foods store.

IMG_0887.jpg