WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Never Forget.............

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
the cabal that delivered 9/11.

Major University Study Finds "Fire Did Not Bring Down Tower 7 On 9/11"

After conducting comprehensive modeling and studying countless scenarios, the study’s authors, J. Leroy Hulsey, Ph.D., P.E., S.E., UAF, Zhili Quan, Ph.D., Bridge Engineer South Carolina Department of Transportation, and Feng Xiao, Ph.D., Associate Professor Nanjing University of Science and Technology Department of Civil Engineering, concluded the following:

Fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse. The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.

The results of this study cannot be dismissed. It completely destroys the narrative that has been shoved down the throats of Americans for nearly two decades. What’s more, this study backs up thousands of other researchers, scientists, and engineers who have been pointing this out for years.

In fact, as TFTP reported in July, history was made in regard to 9/11 as New York area fire commissioners called for a new investigation into the tragic events that unfolded that day. The resolution called for a new investigation due to the “overwhelming evidence” that “pre-planted explosives . . . caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings.”

giphy.gif

Sandlord

Reaction score
“splinter the C.I.A. in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds.”

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Building 7 has always been a question and one reason why the whole thing becomes suspect.

I've read tons of material on the event and building 7 always stands out as an anomaly.

UD

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Yet another problem with the internet... Conspiracy theories.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Yet another problem with the internet... Conspiracy theories.

Yea and those damn pesky fire inspectors and those pesky engineers and those corrupt ass NIST investigators that wouldn't test for explosives that knew to keep their traps shut or face an impending suicide.

Oh yea, a fire imploded that Building 7.............................
LMAO 70's show .gif

Don't be a sheep Sleek. Don't you have enough evidence by now to know your government is evil as fuck?

RodnJen

Reaction score
the cabal that delivered 9/11.

Major University Study Finds "Fire Did Not Bring Down Tower 7 On 9/11"

After conducting comprehensive modeling and studying countless scenarios, the study’s authors, J. Leroy Hulsey, Ph.D., P.E., S.E., UAF, Zhili Quan, Ph.D., Bridge Engineer South Carolina Department of Transportation, and Feng Xiao, Ph.D., Associate Professor Nanjing University of Science and Technology Department of Civil Engineering, concluded the following:

Fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse. The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.

The results of this study cannot be dismissed. It completely destroys the narrative that has been shoved down the throats of Americans for nearly two decades. What’s more, this study backs up thousands of other researchers, scientists, and engineers who have been pointing this out for years.

In fact, as TFTP reported in July, history was made in regard to 9/11 as New York area fire commissioners called for a new investigation into the tragic events that unfolded that day. The resolution called for a new investigation due to the “overwhelming evidence” that “pre-planted explosives . . . caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings.”

giphy.gif

I knew you and Rosie O’Donnell were on the same page. :D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I'm convinced we know about 10% of the Truth on any of it, and that's the way it's going to stay. Just like Vegas.

10% is enough to know...........................90% more is needed for the sheep. :(

saucedaddy

Reaction score
6C170351-9FD7-4C35-999B-41D2406498C0.gif
Yea and those damn pesky fire inspectors and those pesky engineers and those corrupt ass NIST investigators that wouldn't test for explosives that knew to keep their traps shut or face an impending suicide.

Oh yea, a fire imploded that Building 7............................. View attachment 795149

Don't be a sheep Sleek. Don't you have enough evidence by now to know your government is evil as fuck?
Regis, you & your lavatory scrubbing buddies have worn out your Conspiracy Theories. So much Jade Helm, Big Mike Cock Dreams, OJ is innocent, deep state, and 20 fake dead 2nd graders has really spoiled any possibly legit claims. Sorry buddy you & your ilk have cried wolf to many times to believe any more of your CT’s!
Sad:(
Btw.. Why do all your hero’s cry so much?:rolleyes:

BONER

Reaction score
10% is enough to know...........................90% more is needed for the sheep. :(

Oh I firmly believe we got fucked. But we'll never know the deets.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Look into it.........................bigfoot walks among us.

View attachment 795145
Come on! So you think that the building was drilled, wired, and had explosives in it ready to be imploded? With the building full of people when exactly was this done? How didn't anyone see it? Do you believe the twin towers were imploded also?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Come on! So you think that the building was drilled, wired, and had explosives in it ready to be imploded? With the building full of people when exactly was this done? How didn't anyone see it? Do you believe the twin towers were imploded also?

No one was in 7 at the time it was pulled and you’re damn right it was wired.

You think a fifth floor fire cause the building to pancake when no other building in history has.

It’s obvious what happened to WTC 7, do some looking into and get back to me.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
View attachment 795152
Regis, you & your lavatory scrubbing buddies have worn out your Conspiracy Theories. So much Jade Helm, Big Mike Cock Dreams, OJ is innocent, deep state, and 20 fake dead 2nd graders has really spoiled any possibly legit claims. Sorry buddy you & your ilk have cried wolf to many times to believe any more of your CT’s!

haha it’s Saucy the sheep with his Pom Pom girl Bobby hahaha

I don’t believe all those Saucy, but if you think 7 came down on its own, you’re more naive than I thought.

Anyone who does believe the Deep State’s narrative on 9/11 is a moron.

You morons remember when you used to call the Deep State a conspiracy?

9EA33D6F-E412-4DC4-B94D-29E26F08DDF0.gif

saucedaddy

Reaction score
BA0684C6-9E09-4C79-BC0D-C19436320DFA.gif
haha it’s Saucy the sheep with his Pom Pom girl Bobby hahaha

I don’t believe all those Saucy, but if you think 7 came down on its own, you’re more naive than I thought.

Anyone who does believe the Deep State’s narrative on 9/11 is a moron.

You morons remember when you used to call the Deep State a conspiracy?

View attachment 795224
Deep state is a conspiracy talking point that Hannity has ingrained in you! And yes I watched Loose Change as well years ago. Cmon Reeegie get off the Rookie bus!:rolleyes:
Again.., Why do your hero’s constantly cry?:(

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
View attachment 795290
Deep state is a conspiracy talking point that Hannity has ingrained in you! And yes I watched Loose Change as well years ago. Cmon Reeegie get off the Rookie bus!:rolleyes:
Again.., Why do your hero’s constantly cry?:(

Baaaaaah goes Saucy the sheep baaaaah

Here’s one for you, my boy is better for you boys hahahaha

Black Unemployment Hits Record Low, Black-White Unemployment Gap Shrinks to Smallest Ever
Young-Black-Leadership-Summit-getty-640x480.jpg

EE14804C-727E-4E7B-9065-F1C631F74FF2.jpeg

saucedaddy

Reaction score
095CEC91-C5BA-469C-B0EC-93DA810E8E50.gif
Baaaaaah goes Saucy the sheep baaaaah

Here’s one for you, my boy is better for you boys hahahaha

Black Unemployment Hits Record Low, Black-White Unemployment Gap Shrinks to Smallest Ever
Young-Black-Leadership-Summit-getty-640x480.jpg

View attachment 795310
Fuck me again Reeegie! More of this uncited made up Reeegie thoughts to keypad bullshit? Two weeks in a row of made up dogshit. Pack it in buddy your shit is weaker then 5hundys lower sphincter! Get some new shit dogg or I’m gonna put you on the bench!
For the 3rd time... Why do your hero’s always cry like bitches?:(
https://www.forbes.com/sites/pedrod...g-again-and-trumpism-could-be-playing-a-role/

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
View attachment 795384
Fuck me again Reeegie! More of this uncited made up Reeegie thoughts to keypad bullshit? Two weeks in a row of made up dogshit. Pack it in buddy your shit is weaker then 5hundys lower sphincter! Get some new shit dogg or I’m gonna put you on the bench!
For the 3rd time... Why do your hero’s always cry like bitches?:(
https://www.forbes.com/sites/pedrod...g-again-and-trumpism-could-be-playing-a-role/

Couple things Saucy Sheep.

1) Your turd article is dated 5/17/19. My article, also from a turd fish wrap is dated 9/6/19 (Psssssst that's today buddy).

Black unemployment hits record low
The unemployment rate for African Americans fell sharply from 6% to 5.5%, the lowest on records dating to 1972.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...my-added-just-130-000-jobs-august/2224196001/

2) I have never been friends with bitch ass RINO's

Oh yea one other thing............................bench yourself Twan!!!! :(

giphy.gif

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Couple things Saucy Sheep.

1) Your turd article is dated 5/17/19. My article, also from a turd fish wrap is dated 9/6/19 (Psssssst that's today buddy).

Black unemployment hits record low
The unemployment rate for African Americans fell sharply from 6% to 5.5%, the lowest on records dating to 1972.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...my-added-just-130-000-jobs-august/2224196001/

2) I have never been friends with bitch ass RINO's

Oh yea one other thing............................bench yourself Twan!!!! :(

giphy.gif
1. Your post had no citation, stop making rookie moves and post your propaganda properly!

2. Did you see the new kid up in the lounge who’s mastercraft took a Havi Monsoon beating? I think he was pissed that it didn’t have enough Daddy Sauce on it? Anyway, you think you could get up there and invite him down here? He has potential?;)

TeamGreene

Reaction score
No one was in 7 at the time it was pulled and you’re damn right it was wired.

You think a fifth floor fire cause the building to pancake when no other building in history has.

It’s obvious what happened to WTC 7, do some looking into and get back to me.
My point is when was it wired for detonation? After the planes hit? It couldn’t have been done in advance without the thousands of people that worked in it noticing.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
My point is when was it wired for detonation? After the planes hit? It couldn’t have been done in advance without the thousands of people that worked in it noticing.

The gubmint has no problem working in the shadows.

Did you look into it?

saucedaddy

Reaction score
TG are you that naive? Everybody knows Tower 7 was built on Dec 25 1986. Really late on Dec 24 an old man was seen rigging the entire building with explosives just incase one day this fat fuck was exposed. Year after year for 14 years there was a secretive rotation of inspections on the explosive systems. The sign off sheet which was found in Kato Kaelins bedroom had inspection signatures by McMurfy Leprechaun, E. Bunny, T. Fairy, and Elf Onashelf. Over the years unbeknownst to the inspectors S.Claus had stockpiled tons of shitty ass candy canes and was about to be found out. So just coincidentally on Sept 11, 2001 the opportunity came to blow all that shit up, so no one would find out about the years of stockpiled shit canes and the Fat Dirty Fucks integrity would be intact. Now you will see some of these nut jobs down here in the P&G blame Bert, Ernie, Schroeder, Boots, & even Rudolph? But my money has always been on Krampus, he had it out for S.Claus from the beginning!
Now please pull your head out of your ass TG, grab your purple Nike’s and get on board the intergalactic taxi, Reegies driving!
Daddy:):D

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
TG are you that naive? Everybody knows Tower 7 was built on Dec 25 1986. Really late on Dec 24 an old man was seen rigging the entire building with explosives just incase one day this fat fuck was exposed. Year after year for 14 years there was a secretive rotation of inspections on the explosive systems. The sign off sheet which was found in Kato Kaelins bedroom had inspection signatures by McMurfy Leprechaun, E. Bunny, T. Fairy, and Elf Onashelf. Over the years unbeknownst to the inspectors S.Claus had stockpiled tons of shitty ass candy canes and was about to be found out. So just coincidentally on Sept 11, 2001 the opportunity came to blow all that shit up, so no one would find out about the years of stockpiled shit canes and the Fat Dirty Fucks integrity would be intact. Now you will see some of these nut jobs down here in the P&G blame Bert, Ernie, Schroeder, Boots, & even Rudolph? But my money has always been on Krampus, he had it out for S.Claus from the beginning!
Daddy:):D

That was a long baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Saucy, you okay little lead by the nose buddy?

A libturd politician’s wet dream, Saucy the challenged sheep. It’s no wonder you’re a Dem. :(

Did you figure out the black employment numbers?

Booya!!!!!!

upload_2019-9-7_13-18-50.gif

Last edited:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
2404E71B-F926-47D1-AA60-1412AC2B342B.jpeg
That was a long baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Saucy, you okay little lead by the nose sheep?

A libturd politician’s wet dream, Saucy the challenged sheep. It’s no wonder you’re a Dem. :(

Did you figure out the black employment numbers?

Booya!!!!!!

View attachment 795665
Did you figure out why all your hero’s cry?:(

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

IMO, a "self destruct" option by original design would have been very smart for such a facility holding very sensitive/private national security details and other related data. Operating such a facility w/o the option to self destruct would be foolish........IMO, no doubt "someone" made that decision in the burning fog of 9/11...... just my 2 cents worth.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
The gubmint has no problem working in the shadows.

Did you look into it?
I’ve seen all of the lunatic fringe, loose change bs. A plane never hit the pentagon either despite plane fragments, bent over light poles in the path not to mention the fact where did that flight go if it didn’t crash there?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
View attachment 795152

Poor bastard.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I watched a documentary about the collapse of the towers last night.. The scientists brought up a yellow colored shower falling from a window that could only be liquid, melted aluminum... When the engineers tried to determine if the fire got hot enough to weaken the steel girders and cause the collapse, they never factored in the molten aluminum from the melting 40 tons of aircraft... Also, molten aluminum is highly explosive, which may explain why 100s of fire fighters say they heard an explosion before the towers started down... No planted explosives...
Ray

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I’ve seen all of the lunatic fringe, loose change bs. A plane never hit the pentagon either despite plane fragments, bent over light poles in the path not to mention the fact where did that flight go if it didn’t crash there?

They released one grainy ass video of that “plane” hitting the pentagon, despite the multitude of cameras available?

You still haven’t looked into WTC 7 yet have you?

saucedaddy

Reaction score
B807B3E1-6ECA-410E-95DD-74689739B68E.jpeg
View attachment 796063 View attachment 796057
I watched a documentary about the collapse of the towers last night.. The scientists brought up a yellow colored shower falling from a window that could only be liquid, melted aluminum... When the engineers tried to determine if the fire got hot enough to weaken the steel girders and cause the collapse, they never factored in the molten aluminum from the melting 40 tons of aircraft... Also, molten aluminum is highly explosive, which may explain why 100s of fire fighters say they heard an explosion before the towers started down... No planted explosives...
Ray
There sucking you in Big Money! Next is no video or airliner parts at the Pentagon, no plane in PA, and Biggie & Tupac are renting a duplex with Bruce Lee & Elvis? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

spectras only

Reaction score
They released one grainy ass video of that “plane” hitting the pentagon, despite the multitude of cameras available?

You still haven’t looked into WTC 7 yet have you?

If you watch this video, go frame by frame, at 0.5 seconds a craft [ blurry image ] what ever it was traveling perfectly horizontal to ground level, caused the first flash, fast forward to 1:30 second and you'll see another object [ plane/craft of some kind ] at 45 degree down angle also hitting the ground and the building causing another explosion. Is every one blind or I imagine this scenario?

saucedaddy

Reaction score
IMG_1341.JPG
Is that what you tell the thousands of engineers and NY fire inspectors Saucy?
Reeegie, breathe buddy! The point is not the WTC or JFK CT's, which some I agree with. The point is all the constant CT bullshit for every fucking thing. The game show host, your Fox heros, Rush & Alex Jones and your tribe has worn it out. Fake news blah blah, Deep State blah blah, Mikes Cock blah blah is all old as shit. 18 years and your still screaming? Q, 4 Chan, truther, Guardian & Fox has you all spun out! Yea, we get it the world is flat, the Moon is cheese, and we're all Men In Black.:rolleyes:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
IMG_1342.JPG
Is that what you tell the thousands of engineers and NY fire inspectors Saucy?
Btw...."What do you tell the Thousands of Scientists" that believe climate change is man made Reeegie?;)

spectras only

Reaction score
View attachment 796068
Btw...."What do you tell the Thousands of Scientists" that believe climate change is man made Reeegie?;)

Previous mass extinctions were associated with Thermohaline shutdowns. Much mammalian and plant life cannot survive with hydrogen sulfide gas present in the atmosphere. The same researchers also demonstrated that the release of this gas would have damaged the Ozone layer. Their theory was further supported by fossil records that showed ultraviolet (UV) radiation related scarring. Massive amounts of UV radiation would further facilitate the extinction of land organisms. Human life, as we know it, in these environmental conditions will be impossible.

While the direct causation and links between many of these events are ambiguous, one specific trend is consistent. In all cases in which mass extinctions and Thermohaline shutdowns occurred, the Earth was experiencing record global temperatures and carbon levels. During the Permian-Triassic extinction, atmospheric carbon levels had reached 1000 ppm. Current concentrations are at 410.92 ppm. The Earth is still far from reaching cataclysmic carbon levels, yet this is no reason for apathy.

It should be understood that once the Thermohaline circulation is shutdown it cannot be reasonably reversed. Earth has recovered from such events in past, yes.
Full recoveries often take a little less than a million years.;):)

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
.05 and 1.3 are the same. The tape has re set or something because even the blast pattern is identical... The plane was traveling at a gazillion miles an hour, in and out of the camera with just a one frame exposure... Not a good video...
Ray

spectras only

Reaction score
.05 and 1.3 are the same. The tape has re set or something because even the blast pattern is identical... The plane was traveling at a gazillion miles an hour, in and out of the camera with just a one frame exposure... Not a good video...
Ray
One frame exposure:rolleyes:did the Pentagon use 16mm film cameras [ btw film cameras ran 18fps ] for its high security location or, low resolution sec cameras from Walmart:p

Last edited:

yz450mm

Reaction score
Ray

I really hope you're kidding, because that might be the dumbest thing I've ever read in my life.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
View attachment 796068

I tell them to stop feeding us your BS........to take advantage of the mentally challenged in our society.

WTC 7 was imploded, plain and simple. ;)

As I said, a corrupt politician’s wet dream. :(

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Not a good video...
Ray

Exactly why it was the only video released Ray.

You’ve seen the planes hitting the towers thousands of times, but nada on the pentagon..........despite it being one of the most secure buildings in the world?

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I really hope you're kidding, because that might be the dumbest thing I've ever read in my life.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nope, not kidding. Neither was the film showing the shower of molten aluminum flowing out of the building.. They showed a plant that dealt with molten aluminum where plain water was mistakenly introduced. The explosion destroyed the building, killed several, and sent dozens to the hospital. For years now structural engineers have said the steel didn't have time to get hot enough to fail based on the known "fuel" for the fires..(mostly jet fuel,like kerosene) They did not however, factor in the destructive power of exploding aluminum. There is approximately 40 tons of aluminum in a 747 aircraft. The fires WERE hot enough to melt aluminum as shown by the "golden" flow running off the building, ON FILM... To say the pillars were intentionally destroyed by destructive charges is preposterous, Tinfoil hats and black helicopters preposterous. After the basement bombing of the WTC in the early 90s, "those towers were quite possibly the most secure building in the world". The idea that someone, or some gov't, could smuggle in enough explosives, place those explosives, and wait for the aircraft to hit the exact right place to work in conjunction with the charges is , like I said, tin foil hat preposterous...
Try this: Place a good size nail on a 2x4. Hold it up and place a framing hammer on it's top. Push down with all your strength. It will go no where. Now, holding that same nail upright, smack it hard with that same hammer from shoulder height. The nail will penetrate the wood quite easily.. Think about the pillars, supporting the upper floors nicely for decades, able to withstand the pressures... Now, take away parts of the pillars strength, and give the enormous weights involved a running start to "smack" the floor below.. and the one under that and the one under, well you get the idea... As more floors failed the weight increased with each one...
This documentary, done by Scientists with no dog in the fight is the first I've ever seen that actually explains the collapse of the towers. No one, not structural engineers, certainly not the firefighters that lost their lives, no one ever thought the buildings could be brought down. Pretty much destroyed yes, but the frame work would remain standing through anything imaginable short of a nuclear explosion... The pictures of the aluminum plant destroyed by the water/molten aluminum mix looks like a nuclear bomb went off inside it... So, NO, I'm not kidding....I'll look at the Suddenlink future listings and see if I can find where it will be shown again.. And AGAIN, I have no dog in this fight other than trying to add another scenario to a long argued question..
Ray

Last edited:

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
One frame exposure:rolleyes:did the Pentagon use 16mm film cameras [ btw film cameras ran 18fps ] for its high security location or, low resolution sec cameras from Walmart:p

Looking at the blast... Hold a water glass in front of you face, open end facing you. Now remove the glass leaving your hand in that 1/2 round position. Look at the black smoke pattern @ 05 that looks kinda like your hand, for just a second or two. Now look at the same smoke at 1.3. Same 1/2 circle... Clearly a re play of the first shot... IMO.
Ray