WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Come on peeps. I know somebody is going to step up....RIGHT!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Is this mic on? This one is going to hurt to give to a shelter.....

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
There’s a list of dogs blacklisted by insurance co’s , you can get Ins but you have to go through hoops and they will raise your rates astronomically. Shepard’s , Rotts , Dobermans , Chows and Pits to name a few ...

Tooned Up

Reaction score
55FB5C74-AF0A-42AB-821C-5DB15869037D.jpeg
America has stolen all of our hearts and rarely leaves my sons side!

nrbr

Reaction score
Is that the dog?? I'll take the pit if it isnt . If it gets along with my pit

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Is that the dog?? I'll take the pit if it isnt . If it gets along with my pit

Phx is the red nose and is available. You never know if they will get along until they meet up but she lives with two pit mixes now. There has been one flareup with the male mix Bandit who has 20-25lbs on Phx. Bandit doesn't like too much excitement and just grabbed Phx by the head to make him stop running around one day...lol I was there and broke it up but that's it. Phx had one flareup with my other pit mix Roxy over a bone but that one was my fault. Phx is food driven so I separate them all when they eat once a day.

Phx gets very nervous whenever anybody comes over and just goes into his kennel and stays there. He is best with a lot of one on one time. Patience will be needed with him. He has become very attached to me and likes to lay next to me while I work in the office at home. He is house broken and I do keep him in a kennel at night while the other two are not. Thats his safe place.....

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Phoenix still needs a home.......Is this mic on?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Phoenix finally got placed today. I almost cried when I dropped him off. The adopting parents actually cook fresh meats and veggies for the other pit they have. Plus someone is home all day and he gets to sleep in a person bed...lol. The dogs got along just fine and Phx will be well taken care of. First person to see Phx adopted.

Bittersweet but for the best. That pup loved me unconditionally. Well...as long as he was fed ;)

Down to just Roxy and Bandit now and they get to stay ;)

No more rescues for a while.

Tooned Up

Reaction score
1F39116D-B99B-4CC0-AF1F-EC44C4E857EE.jpeg
24FC9531-7BBF-4FE9-9548-4909BA5C563B.jpeg
Merica is doing fantastic since she came into our lives us and never leaves my sons side. Tom you did well by saving them then being patient and placing them both in loving homes. We are truly blessed with ours as she brings much joy into our lives.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
View attachment 829678 View attachment 829676 Merica is doing fantastic since she came into our lives us and never leaves my sons side. Tom you did well by saving them then being patient and placing them both in loving homes. We are truly blessed with ours as she brings much joy into our lives.

Glad to get an update. Merica is right where she was supposed to be. You guys gave her a loving home and attention she wanted.

She is like a cartoon superhero dog...lol

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
9EA1D512-AD79-4BB9-9CDC-B9F2E3B0885D.jpeg
Well...That didnt last long. For two days he didnt eat shit pee or go outside.

I went by and took him outside. He peed for a very long time. As we made our way back to his new home he plopped down and would not move

DMF

Reaction score
You are his human and provide his home! Good on you to go get him and bring him back home!

DMF

Reaction score
We have a 6 year old female pit that we rescued 1.5 years ago. She is the best dog, she just doesn't like other dogs. Otherwise, I would be all over this!

MissHavasuCig

Reaction score
Then when i brought him home this happened. It wont let me load the video. He was running with the other pups and was wagging his tail uncontrollably and smiling as he ran in the back yard.

Dammit

He picked YOU!! You are awesome! :)

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I just Phx placed in a beautiful loving home.

It will allow me to move forward knowing he has a great family that is prepared to put in the time to let him know he is in a safe environment. They expect to use patience with him and fell in love with him. The wife, husband and 6 year old son.

such a relief for me.

one of my pups followed us out and climb under his truck not wanting them to leave.

we will miss Phx but I know I did the right thing and he is with a great family unit.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
You absolutely went above and beyond what most would have for Phoenix and you've earned a few Pearly Gates bonus points as a result.
Not saying you need those points but a little insurance never hurts. :)
Good job.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
You absolutely went above and beyond what most would have for Phoenix and you've earned a few Pearly Gates bonus points as a result.
Not saying you need those points but a little insurance never hurts. :)
Good job.

thank you Neil. I appreciate that immensely

JB in so cal

Reaction score
I just Phx placed in a beautiful loving home.

It will allow me to move forward knowing he has a great family that is prepared to put in the time to let him know he is in a safe environment. They expect to use patience with him and fell in love with him. The wife, husband and 6 year old son.

such a relief for me.

one of my pups followed us out and climb under his truck not wanting them to leave.

we will miss Phx but I know I did the right thing and he is with a great family unit.

well done, sir! Well done!

Wedgy

Reaction score
You put the Pa in Paw Patrol!
Way to stay with it Kind Sir. Semper Fi.
You make our Puppies proud!
20200614_225544.jpg

TBulger

Reaction score
Thanks Dilligaf, you are one great person, for the work you do for those kids.

DMF

Reaction score
How is Phx doing at his new home?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
How is Phx doing at his new home?

Did not hear from them today so I take that as a great positive. He is going to fit in with them.....I just know it. The guy bought Phx a $200. bed the same day he picked him up. Phx knows it is going to be a good home. I was always reminding him he was a pit so shake it off, etc......lol

Seriously, going to miss how that pup would look at me deeply in his eyes and he would take a deep breath. He will attach in time and will be right by their side when the trust comes and it will.