20190909_064238.jpg

Sweet Studebaker though. :D

20190909_064333.jpg

Backlash

Reaction score
Time for an overlerly damp automatic sprinkler system in that corner. :D

Groper

Reaction score
What ? they just move out from under the bridge to get a little sun ;)
Humm who's Dana ?

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
What ? they just move out from under the bridge to get a little sun ;)
Humm who's Dana ?[/QUOTE

Super Dana! Try to keep up would ya. :)

Dana757

Reaction score
yeah nice hu? The city painted that yellow line on the sidewalk for 'em. As long as they stay on that side of the line "camping" is permitted. That half full shit tank they left me is getting dumped in the rocks here in a few minutes. I might top it off with used oil before hand.

Our complex has removed all outside water sources, removed all bushes, trees and landscape. They were climbing the trees and sleeping on our roof. Found 3 mattress up there awhile back.

hallett21

Reaction score
I’m surprised you don’t hear about someone renting a water truck and washing the problem away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I’m surprised you don’t hear about someone renting a water truck and washing the problem away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see a new side business, "Flushed Away, Sidewalk and Gutter Cleaning"

...but they may arrest you for wasting water:(

old rigger

Reaction score
yeah nice hu? The city painted that yellow line on the sidewalk for 'em. As long as they stay on that side of the line "camping" is permitted. That half full shit tank they left me is getting dumped in the rocks here in a few minutes. I might top it off with used oil before hand.

Our complex has removed all outside water sources, removed all bushes, trees and landscape. They were climbing the trees and sleeping on our roof. Found 3 mattress up there awhile back.

Damn that sucks.

Dana757

Reaction score
oh I'd love to wash them away. When the city moved them over here they had someone from the ACLU spewing their rights to us.

westair

Reaction score
so there is no law or city ordinance about living on a public street??

thetub

Reaction score
oh I'd love to wash them away. When the city moved them over here they had someone from the ACLU spewing their rights to us.

yore place should set up some loud speakers and blast some Beethoven or some classical music

supposed to keep unwanted critters away. 7-11 did and it worked

see video
VVVV

Dana757

Reaction score
so there is no law or city ordinance about living on a public street??
The city put them there! Cops are there and at the much larger encampment daily. I'm on first name basis with the Placentia Police Homeless Liaison officer .... who fucking hates his new job title.

Roaddawg

Reaction score
You should see Crowther under the 57..Same stupid yellow lines on the ground and its packed on the sidewalk

riverroyal

Reaction score
if they dont cross the yellow line they arent breaking any law? For fucks sake...Can you cross the yellow line and leave some piss or a bee hive or ant colony or something? Maybe a skunk?

Dana757

Reaction score
You should see Crowther under the 57..Same stupid yellow lines on the ground and its packed on the sidewalk
That is where they came from. My business is between the freeway and Placentia Ave. We didn't have any over here until they painted that line for 'em. Really sucks

Wheeler

Reaction score
The city put them there! Cops are there and at the much larger encampment daily. I'm on first name basis with the Placentia Police Homeless Liaison officer .... who fucking hates his new job title.
The other day I was going to stop by Ward Smiths (ex chief of police) house to see how he's doing. Now I think I have another reason to stop by.

Dana757

Reaction score
And you gotta be careful if you plan to fuck with them. They watch us leave every night. Those that hassle them get their business broken into

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
"so you think you own the sidewalk?"
"Well on this side of the yellow line as a matter of fact I do. "
Smell. Basic human revulsion. Stink bomb them out.

Roaddawg

Reaction score
That is where they came from. My business is between the freeway and Placentia Ave. We didn't have any over here until they painted that line for 'em. Really sucks

I work out of the Santa Ana CHP office and we have to send guys there every shift to make sure they aren't going up the concrete embankment under the overpass. We were told as long as they were behind the yellow line and off the embankment we can't hassle them...Its ridiculous

Wheeler

Reaction score

I went past that mess this morning, twice. CHP was in the middle of the street this morning. He was gone on the second trip.

Dana757

Reaction score
I work out of the Santa Ana CHP office and we have to send guys there every shift to make sure they aren't going up the concrete embankment under the overpass. We were told as long as they were behind the yellow line and off the embankment we can't hassle them...Its ridiculous
Thanks for doing what you can! Stop in and say hi sometime and grab something cold out of the fridge.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
Federal Judge Carter recently ruled if a city can not provide immediate shelter (Free housing) they can not enforce vagrancy laws (Camping, property storage, even public urination & defecation). The yellow line is the 36" law saying a wheelchair can still pass. Everything to not hurt anyone feeling or get sued.

What about enforcing laws as written and housing in free county jails? What about enforcing narcotics laws? What about my right not to be assaulted by smells & disease or my right not to be a victim of theft and vandalism? Oh, that'a right, California voters says none of that matters as long as they get free stuff.

Rant over.

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
Go to the store and get a container of head cheese. Leave it in the sun for a couple hours. Stink to high heavens so foul it will make you throw up. Make a maggot leave a pile of guts kind of smell. :)

rivergames

Reaction score
I haven't been down to SuperDaves shop in a while. Hope all is well bud!

riverroyal

Reaction score
what about that hunters scent stuff? I hear some of it is horrible. Just walk by or drive by and toss it into that mess. Or push your wheel chair by on the 36 inches.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Lots of For Lease signs around there.:(

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
put a speaker inside the trashcash and lock the lid shut. make it play like cats fvcking sounds or something full blast 24-7.

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
That street gutter and that dumpster look like good ways to help stink that little place up like none other.

Maybe a bottle of that nasty liquid ass fart spray they sell as gag /prank stuff. So putrid, only takes a drop to fuck a place up inside.

Id at least try, the head cheese down the gutter sounds nice.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
That street gutter and that dumpster look like good ways to help stink that little place up like none other.

Maybe a bottle of that nasty liquid ass fart spray they sell as gag /prank stuff. So putrid, only takes a drop to fuck a place up inside.

Id at least try, the head cheese down the gutter sounds nice.

Smell does not effect them.. they piss and shit in the streets next to their tent.

Dana757

Reaction score
Smell does not effect them.. they piss and shit in the streets next to their tent.
Actually they shit beside the party rental place. Find hype needles over there too. What you see at our place and under the freeway is a fraction of the problem. They have encampments along the freeway on both sides and pretty much every other nook n cranny around. At night they come out like roaches.

Wheeler

Reaction score
Im surprised that PVL or Plas 13 havent gone in to tax them rat bastards.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The cities are painting yellow lines for them? WTF?

The landlord should be able to sue for devaluing his property. Who the hell would want to work or own, next to one of those zones?

riverroyal

Reaction score
my guess is you can break the lease and claim lose of business due to this. A good lawyer maybe?
Unless its not worth moving.
Id start by telling the building owner your per sq ft cost has dropped.

NicPaus

Reaction score
The property owner behind me just put up fences and gates to keep them out as the business owners were threatening to leave. Expensive but had to be done. Good luck.

Dana757

Reaction score
my guess is you can break the lease and claim lose of business due to this. A good lawyer maybe?
Unless its not worth moving.
Id start by telling the building owner your per sq ft cost has dropped.

The rub is moving a machine shop is expensive. I would like to stay put until I retire.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
The property owner behind me just put up fences and gates to keep them out as the business owners were threatening to leave. Expensive but had to be done. Good luck.
I hope they did more than chain link. That stops them for maybe a week before they cut in and now you have to fix it. I have not found anything legal to work...

NicPaus

Reaction score
I hope they did more than chain link. That stops them for maybe a week before they cut in and now you have to fix it. I have not found anything legal to work...
Black steel looks good. No chain link. That's a big complex Dana is in be costly but the tenants should not have to deal with the heroin addicts.