WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

That’s one hell of a party.. lol

j21black

Reaction score
I read on FB that a woman got arrested for throwing beads -

The story was it landed in the COPS boat - She was "sorry" and they took her in anyway.

I also read it seemed to be one officer in particular that was doing the "petty" arrests, while the other officers seem baffled that he was putting people in cuffs for some of the offenses.

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
Lake Cumberland is an awesome lake I’ve been there a couple times. They almost had to drain it to repair the dam a while back it was sad sight to see.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Having never been arrested by a "boat cop" (and definitely not by Boat Cop), do they handcuff you on the boat? Just seems kind of wrong, you get a ticket for no throwable or vests...just an odd thought.

j21black

Reaction score
Having never been arrested by a "boat cop" (and definitely not by Boat Cop), do they handcuff you on the boat? Just seems kind of wrong, you get a ticket for no throwable or vests...just an odd thought.

I'm not sure - I think they cuff you and have to put you in a life jacket.

I recall someone went over board in CUFFS at LOTO a few years back and drowned.

WYRD

Reaction score
Runnin' it Hard .... Frenchie would be about 53 now right

Hypnautic

Reaction score
IMG_2147.jpg

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
I've been to this event many times. The wildlife/game police only get one chance/year to be jerks, and this is it. There were probably 5,000 plus people in party cove - i'd say they missed most of the offenses - only the REALLY stupid ones end up in cuffs. A little respect will keep you out of any issues.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

Boat cop pulled up to my dock one day and I asked him what it would take for me to go for a ride. He said turn around and put your hands behind your back. :eek:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I read on FB that a woman got arrested for throwing beads -

The story was it landed in the COPS boat - She was "sorry" and they took her in anyway.

I also read it seemed to be one officer in particular that was doing the "petty" arrests, while the other officers seem baffled that he was putting people in cuffs for some of the offenses.

Only takes one and it can ruin an entire lake / event / town etc..

Parker used to be a nice place to boat, now it’s impossible to go boating at night without getting rolled.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Only takes one and it can ruin an entire lake / event / town etc..

Parker used to be a nice place to boat, now it’s impossible to go boating at night without getting rolled.

Transom lights don't help much either.