WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking to buy a 19ft jet boat. What's out the there for sell

Jetdriver951

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 19ft jet boat for parker and Blythe. Does anyone know someone that is selling?

Hallett Dave

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
Looking to buy a 19ft jet boat for parker and Blythe. Does anyone know someone that is selling?

Not at this time.
What exactly are you looking for and where are you located?
Give Jim Brock a call at Cyclone Marine.
Good luck.
HD

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Something that does 100mph lol
They all do 100 mph. Shouldn’t be a problem finding one.

What’s important? Going fast or looking good? Both? Type of motor? Color? Budget minded? Project or Turnkey?

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My Miller doesn’t do 100MPH.
It only goes 85.
It’s not your typical Jet bote.
I toy with selling it all the time.

It goes fast, looks great, doesn’t break, runs pump gas, etc.
It’s 19’, has custom seating.

What’s yore budget?

0884FB59-CAA8-4874-9045-13F75D53BB89.jpeg
C1CA434B-B651-4B7E-9DD6-23AE2381A9C0.jpeg

HgH Vltg

Reaction score
77 sleek jr executive built 460. Newer interior.

Jetdriver951

Reaction score
I am looking for something reliable. Something that will certainly get up and go if I decide to pin the peddle to the floor. I also have kids so maybe a closed engine but dam those Bassett headers look good. I really like a boat that has a bench seat in the back.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I am looking for something reliable. Something that will certainly get up and go if I decide to pin the peddle to the floor. I also have kids so maybe a closed engine but dam those Bassett headers look good. I really like a boat that has a bench seat in the back.

I removed the lounge seating for that very reason.
I wanted a bulkhead in front of the engine.
Those are glass buckets from CP, and a custom length glass bench from Tom and Josh (JBP).
I had them upholstered then coated all wood with resin. I reglassed stringer risers on and then built custom brackets and mounts and used all stainless hardware to mount them.
You can shake the entire boat and trailer by grabbing any seat and they don’t flinch. Got over $2K just in those old school seats. I had the bench backside done in Black to face the engine.

Engine is M4 BBC block, 4 bolt, line honed, decked to square, bored .030 with plates. All forged internals, internally balanced, H beam rods with cap screws. 9.5 CR, Comp hyd roller, Morel hyd roller lifters from Straub, crane Gold rockers, Brodix 1 Alum heads, 2.250 in 1.88 ex, Brodix girdles, Canton 10 qt pan, baffle and pickup, plus pump baffles, the guy I got the tunnel ran from claims it was a Papp port job and it looks like it inside, the carbs are of my own build with Allstate billet 4150 plates, Holley race bodies (750) with changeable bleeds, and built with side hung bowls but 4 inlet feed with transfer tubes plugged. I actually run power valves in them and it idles at 900 RPM just fine.
I run a MSD marine RtR distributor with extensive spring and cam stop work to avoid locking out the mech advance, which I’m not a fan of.
Advance is basically all in at the hit.
Dual solenoids set up the “right” way.
Pump is a modified C with stainless A.
Droop, hyd place, shoe and plate.
JBP did a write up on it when Tom and Josh reset the intake, and cut the bottom for the plate and shoe and installed it all. I also had them install one of their CNC rail kits with the accompanying bell housing and plates all powder coated.
The water system is of my own fabrication and entails a lot of hardline and isolation valves as I almost lost my first Miller years ago when a hose let go. It also employs a pressure dump valve and a manual water flow selector at the helm upstream from the Basset check valve. I generally shut the header water off when decelerating and idling with just the flip of a lever.

It’s pretty cool for a jet bote.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
What did Carerra call your model then. My title never said just 18’ Carerra.

Good question. I haven’t a clue! I’ve been looking for pictures trying to find what their logo looked like, and if it was painted on the boats... I’d like to have it re done if so

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Mine has the logo I’ll post a pic

How fast does yours run

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Mine has the logo I’ll post a pic

How fast does yours run

Nice, thanks!

A little over 65. Just a nice cruiser.

Had a line on a deal for a used set of basset headers. I love the look of both and can’t decide.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Nice, thanks!

A little over 65. Just a nice cruiser.

Had a line on a deal for a used set of basset headers. I love the look of both and can’t decide.

I may be selling mine in the next 30 days

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
A172BB8D-8696-453D-91DA-ACE23B0A7F3D.jpeg
8DAFC2C7-A245-41C6-8AAC-0A843377874C.jpeg
ECBA9718-4A8F-4A9F-9E8D-FAE1EF6443DD.jpeg
upload_2019-9-9_21-54-26.jpeg

20.5 ft...

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-9_21-54-51.jpeg
    upload_2019-9-9_21-54-51.jpeg
    341.7 KB · Views: 47

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I removed the lounge seating for that very reason.
I wanted a bulkhead in front of the engine.
Those are glass buckets from CP, and a custom length glass bench from Tom and Josh (JBP).
I had them upholstered then coated all wood with resin. I reglassed stringer risers on and then built custom brackets and mounts and used all stainless hardware to mount them.
You can shake the entire boat and trailer by grabbing any seat and they don’t flinch. Got over $2K just in those old school seats. I had the bench backside done in Black to face the engine.

Engine is M4 BBC block, 4 bolt, line honed, decked to square, bored .030 with plates. All forged internals, internally balanced, H beam rods with cap screws. 9.5 CR, Comp hyd roller, Morel hyd roller lifters from Straub, crane Gold rockers, Brodix 1 Alum heads, 2.250 in 1.88 ex, Brodix girdles, Canton 10 qt pan, baffle and pickup, plus pump baffles, the guy I got the tunnel ran from claims it was a Papp port job and it looks like it inside, the carbs are of my own build with Allstate billet 4150 plates, Holley race bodies (750) with changeable bleeds, and built with side hung bowls but 4 inlet feed with transfer tubes plugged. I actually run power valves in them and it idles at 900 RPM just fine.
I run a MSD marine RtR distributor with extensive spring and cam stop work to avoid locking out the mech advance, which I’m not a fan of.
Advance is basically all in at the hit.
Dual solenoids set up the “right” way.
Pump is a modified C with stainless A.
Droop, hyd place, shoe and plate.
JBP did a write up on it when Tom and Josh reset the intake, and cut the bottom for the plate and shoe and installed it all. I also had them install one of their CNC rail kits with the accompanying bell housing and plates all powder coated.
The water system is of my own fabrication and entails a lot of hardline and isolation valves as I almost lost my first Miller years ago when a hose let go. It also employs a pressure dump valve and a manual water flow selector at the helm upstream from the Basset check valve. I generally shut the header water off when decelerating and idling with just the flip of a lever.

It’s pretty cool for a jet bote.

"Pretty cool for a jet bote" is an understatement!! That shit is legit!! Not to mention it's a beautiful bote (even though I'm more of a through transom guy) !! Dont ever sell it, very little people would appreciate the passion and work into that bote!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
"Pretty cool for a jet bote" is an understatement!! That shit is legit!! Not to mention it's a beautiful bote (even though I'm more of a through transom guy) !! Dont ever sell it, very little people would appreciate the passion and work into that bote!!

Thanks.
It’s been a journey.

It also has GPS Speedo with the upgraded puck, and trim buttons on the steering wheel so you don’t have to one hand it.
I also installed a potentiometer trim gauge that’s kind of handy.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
I know Facebook isn’t for everyone, but that group I mentioned really has some cool shit.

IMG_7436.JPG