WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone Headed to Monster Storm Poker Run 10/11/19?

Tank

Reaction score
Our neighbors own a house on the river just up from Pirates / Topac and invited us up the weekend of Oct. 11th. Offered to keep the Cig on their dock all weekend, private launch, etc. I'm like, hell yes. Never boated in Havasu in Oct. which I hear is maybe the best time of the whole year to boat as the weather cools down a bit but the water is still warm. I just realized last week that's the weekend of the Monster Storm Poker Run, so looking forward to heading down and checking that out as well.

Who is all going?

https://www.stormpokerruns.com/

Daudioexpert

Reaction score
I will be there.
It’s a great time.
The run is one that has the kids in mind with a costume contest and everything.
It’s thrown by some great people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We will be there as an exhibitor I am sure. I may run my Hallett in it if I can walk decently by then.

RDP regatta is coming together right now and will he on Oct 31-Nov 2. Put it on your calendars as well.

Tank

Reaction score
We will be there as an exhibitor I am sure. I may run my Hallett in it if I can walk decently by then.

RDP regatta is coming together right now and will he on Oct 31-Nov 2. Put it on your calendars as well.
I wish we could make that. I totally would. But between this run, then camping the next weekend then Key West two weeks after that....I'll be eating mac and cheese and top roman for a month! LOL

DWC

Reaction score
We’ll be there. It’s my favorite boating weekend of the year. Planning on the RDP regatta also.
You staying at the last house before the bridge? Looks like a bad ass pad.

Tank

Reaction score
We’ll be there. It’s my favorite boating weekend of the year. Planning on the RDP regatta also.
You staying at the last house before the bridge? Looks like a bad ass pad.

Not the last last. 6th from the end. With the two boats at the dock in the pic.

80C5133B-459F-41BB-9CFA-9F6D5AF55F99.jpeg

Singleton

Reaction score
We are in.
Looking forward to Oct boating

J&k beer can

Reaction score
I hate planning trips around other folks plans or time off.. your the invited guest go when we go or go when u can on your own...(rant over)..
its also world finals for jet ski racing at crazyhorse campground (free event)
plus freestyle show on the water that Saturday night just to the side of kokomo's
we will be boatn the next 5/6 weekends plus some week days cause its best time of year.. would love to do this poker run..