WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shop Tours. Barrett Custom Marine

RDP1

Reaction score
A stop by Barrett Custom Marine yesterday. They were super busy getting ready for the Lake Powell Challenge. This Howard deck boat however caught my eye. It's been completely regelled, new interior and getting a fully re-rigged by Barrett. Motor is at Teague and should be here next week. I believe it's a Mercury Racing 600 thats had some stage of Whipple upgrade to it. AJ always seems to have some kind of huge Skater/MTI or DCB in there as well. Tim Kecks unlimited budget Hallett Vector was sitting there also. That's a boat that Barrett rigged as well.

IMG_3021.jpg
IMG_3026.jpg
IMG_3028.jpg
IMG_3119.jpg
IMG_3120.jpg
IMG_3122.jpg
IMG_3130.JPG
IMG_3131.JPG
IMG_3132.JPG

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
That Howard was bought by an RDP member from back east, it showed up and was a total shit box. He had the entire deal re-gelled, lost interest, sold the boat, sold his place in Havasu, and is boating on a smaller lake near his home in CA. He and his wife are awesome people!

Meaney77

Reaction score
That Howard was bought by an RDP member from back east, it showed up and was a total shit box. He had the entire deal re-gelled, lost interest, sold the boat, sold his place in Havasu, and is boating on a smaller lake near his home in CA. He and his wife are awesome people!
Was just going to say I thought their was a build thread some time ago on the red Howard....

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

Jeff? His boat was at Islander Marine for years right after my 24 Schiada was done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk