WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

911 Victim' Son responds to Omar....

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

During Wednesday's 9/11 Memorial and Museum ceremony in New York to honor the lives lost 18 years ago, one victim's family member had a message for freshman Congresswoman Ilhan Omar.

Nicholas Haros Jr., whose mother Frances Haros was killed in the World Trade Center at age 76, wore a black T-shirt with the words "Some people did something" as he read a list of victims' names, including his mother's.

"Today I am here to respond to you exactly who did what to whom. Madam, objectively speaking, we know who and what was done," Haros Jr. said on Wednesday. "There is no uncertainty about that. Why your confusion?"

Haros Jr.'s comments are a reference to a controversial statement made by the Minnesota representative, who said while speaking about the Muslim community's resilience in the face of discrimination that "[Council of American-Islamic Relations] was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties."

Sandlord

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 10.40.34 AM.png

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
HEY, AG BARR, Omar's crimes are part of the public record. You don't need a year long investigation to find them... Indict her NOW, arrest her for any of the various crimes she has openly committed, and hold her without bail as an obvious flight risk... Convict her, imprison her, deport her to her awaiting death penalty in Somalia.. DO IT NOW or Trump WILL lose in 2020 as a do nothing DC windbag...You can be the "Somebody that did something"....
Ray

BONER

Reaction score
Just deport her back to where she came from and the Muslims will stone her to death for her adultery...
Ray

Or, for just being a Woman in general....

Muzzy's being so tolerant and all...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Mo betta.
Aussies make the best.

8 foot x 12 plait Kangaroo Hide Bull Whip

The 8 foot x 12 plait Kangaroo Hide Bull Whip this is the optimal length in a bullwhip and indeed is the most requested length of all the bull whips that I build. It is ideal for the slower routines because of the whips length in particular those seeking total accuracy. The 8 foot x 12 plait Kangaroo Hide Bull Whip is selected by cattlemen worldwide to take to work each day. To my mind this is the King of the bull whips, it is considered the great all-round length and is therefore the competition standard. This length suits both foot and saddle ideal for those needing this combination will keep anything moving forward or at a distance.

View attachment 797111

540FD5C0-1DB6-468D-8FDE-5B7BC6B3F389.jpeg

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
When I was a kid, my Dad had a friend that was a gunsmith and western fanatic. Old guy did trick shot exhibitions and stuff with a bullwhip. He could shoot multiple coins out of the air with both six gun and rifle.....He would line up kitchen matches and light them with whip strikes. Old guy's hand to eye coordination was phenomenal.