WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Impeachment....

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
All we seem to hear out of the mouths of D's and haters. The Squad uses it as their mantra. Sooooo, what are the grounds for impeachment?

What specifically has Big Don done that warrants it and how does what he has done qualify for such an extreme move????????

No one liners. No, just because. No wish list reason. Tell us what serious offense(s) he's done, simple as that.

squeezer

Reaction score
All we seem to hear out of the mouths of D's and haters. The Squad uses it as their mantra. Sooooo, what are the grounds for impeachment?

What specifically has Big Don done that warrants it and how does what he has done qualify for such an extreme move????????

No one liners. No, just because. No wish list reason. Tell us what serious offense(s) he's done, simple as that.

Like it or not OT Mueller was clear that Trump could be charged if he was not the president. (Obstruction)
Trump instructed Cohen to commit felonies. (Campaign finance)
Wiping his ass with the emoluments clause. (Article 1 Section 9)

Nothing above is subject to debate or interpretation. The legal standard is clear but impeachment is a political process. The current makeup of our Congress makes a successful impeachment impossible so articles are never going to be submitted.

More subjective reasons are numerous, in no particular order:

Violating the 1st amendment. There is an argument to be made that a sitting president attacking journalist violates 1A. Not a prima facie case for sure but certainly worth including in this conversation.

National Security Risk, Trump has shared classified images and information publicly on Twitter and privately with the Russians. Yes a sitting President has the authority to declassify anything they want. But you have to ask if he should or not? This is a 25A matter not a legal one because of that.

Erratic and irrational behavior. Trump incites violence, seed chaos, and lies pathologically on a daily basis. Again a 25A matter but one must question the mental state of somebody who lies for no particular reason. The lies themselves are not the hook, its the mental state of the person who cant stop lying that I take exception with.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Like it or not OT Mueller was clear that Trump could be charged if he was not the president. (Obstruction)

Nothing above is subject to debate or interpretation. The legal standard is clear but lets not forget impeachment is a political process. The current makeup of our Congress makes a successful impeachment impossible so articles are never going to be submitted.

Violating the 1st amendment. There is an argument to be made that a sitting president attacking journalist violates 1A. Not a prima facie case for sure but certainly worth including in this conversation.

National Security Risk, Trump has shared classified images and information publicly on Twitter and privately with the Russians. Yes a sitting President has the authority to declassify anything they want. But you have to ask if he should or not? This is a 25A matter not a legal one because of that fact.

Erratic and irrational behavior. Trump incites violence, seed chaos, and lies pathologically on a daily basis. Again a 25A matter but one must question the mental state of somebody who lies for no particular reason. The lies themselves are not the hook, its the mental state of the person who cant stop lying that I take exception with.

The first one is total bullshit he did not make it clear what did you read or watch CNN version?? Not going to even bother with the rest keep watching CNN and all the rest weak.....

squeezer

Reaction score
The first one is total bullshit he did not make it clear what did you read or watch CNN version?? Not going to even bother with the rest keep watching CNN and all the rest weak.....

Pretty dam clear at the 1:00 mark...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Pretty dam clear at the 1:00 mark...

hahahaha obstruction of a crime that NEVER took place hahahahaha

giphy.gif

Two and call in the morning hahahahaha

8e5581e9-d548-4ea3-9ca0-18548878c84a-jpeg.796975

squeezer

Reaction score
hahahaha obstruction of a crime that NEVER took place hahahahaha

There were 34 people and 3 companies charged with crimes from the work of the special counsel.

Guilty pleas from 7 of them who happen to have been key members of Trumps campaign and inner circle...

How in the phuch do you come up with no crimes taking place?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
There were 34 people and 3 companies charged with crimes from the work of the special counsel.

Guilty pleas from 7 of them who happen to have been key members of Trumps campaign and inner circle...

How in the phuch do you come up with no crimes taking place?

hahahaha you don't even have a clue of what crimes were found or meaningless bullshit white collar convictions they squeezed, but you're ready for impeachment hahahahahaha

Good job Squeaker!!!!!!!!!

squeezer

Reaction score
WRONG KEEP REACHING never committed a crime ....................

Q "You could charge the president with a crime after he left office?"

A "Yes"

Where is the ambiguity here?

And for the record, Mueller was NEVER going to directly accuse Trump of committing a crime. Saying "Charges could be laid" is the strongest language he would possibly use.

squeezer

Reaction score
hahahaha you don't even have a clue of what crimes were found or meaningless bullshit white collar convictions they squeezed, but you're ready for impeachment hahahahahaha

Good job Squeaker!!!!!!!!!

Criminal Incitement...

squeezer

Reaction score
But let’s not forget that President Obama did wear that tan suit so it’s all even now...

Old Texan

Reaction score
As I stated in the OP, what have they got to justify impeachment.....

Sorry Biff, conjecture is part of the wish list. Can't even give ya a "good try".

Your reasoning is no different than responses to Hillary being a crook, being backed up by saying she's never been convicted.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Q "You could charge the president with a crime after he left office?"

A "Yes"

Where is the ambiguity here?

And for the record, Mueller was NEVER going to directly accuse Trump of committing a crime. Saying "Charges could be laid" is the strongest language he would possibly use.

For the record Mueller could barley remember his name he was so incoherent stumbling, charges could be laid come on dude he didn't read his own report for fuck sakes!!!!

LIKE i SAID KEEP WATCHING CNN and let the people with common sense take care of things for you.

RCDave

Reaction score
Sounds to me like the Dems feel there is a significant chance they cannot win the 2020 election. Therefore, they must pursue impeachment.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
@saucedaddy

You want to help your boy here Saucy?

ThriftyUnfortunateDesertpupfish-small.gif

Maybe a Russian collusion meme..................................
LMAO hand over mouth .gif

squeezer

Reaction score
Sounds to me like the Dems feel there is a significant chance they cannot win the 2020 election. Therefore, they must pursue impeachment.

Pretty sure Pelosi feels just the opposite...

squeezer

Reaction score
As I stated in the OP, what have they got to justify impeachment.....

Sorry Biff, conjecture is part of the wish list. Can't even give ya a "good try".

Your reasoning is no different than responses to Hillary being a crook, being backed up by saying she's never been convicted.

Really,

Of the first three points listed which ones are not 100% accurate?

Mueller was clear.
The Cohen case is clear.
The emolument abuses are clear.

BONER

Reaction score
There is nothing to Impeach him on. He was investigated for 2 years and they couldn't even come up with a parking ticket. Honestly, I find it really hard to believe any American is that clean, but he is. I'll be damned.

If they so much would've found an overdue Library Book, they would've ran his ass up the Flag Pole. But came up with nothing.

*smiles*

BONER

Reaction score

Nailed it.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Nadler is afraid of being "Primaried" by another dim in ny. The impeachment "talk" in the House will go nowhere, and Nadler knows it. It is his ignorant, uninformed voter base he is trying to keep away from his Primary dim challenger... Nadler knows he has done absolutely nothing with any success, so continuing to excite his base with baseless impeachment talk is his only hope to stay on the public teat....Just a DC no neck windbag..
Ray

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Who gives a shit what that dumb alcoholic thinks or says. Lol
If you're talking about Nadler, he hopes to be reelected by the same ignorant voters that elected him decades ago... They like what he is saying even if no one else even listens...
Ray

Andy B.

Reaction score
Really,

Of the first three points listed which ones are not 100% accurate?

Mueller was clear.
The Cohen case is clear.
The emolument abuses are clear.

All of them are assumptions period and Mueller didn't know his left from right oh I almost forgot he new nothing about the Fushion GPS when asked by a senator can't remember name please..................

squeezer

Reaction score
All of them are assumptions period and Mueller didn't know his left from right oh I almost forgot he new nothing about the Fushion GPS when asked by a senator can't remember name please..................

Assumptions ?

Tell that to Cohen who assumed his ass right into jail.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Nothing above is subject to debate or interpretation. The legal standard is clear but impeachment is a political process. The current makeup of our Congress makes a successful impeachment impossible so articles are never going to be submitted.

National Security Risk, Trump has shared classified images and information publicly on Twitter and privately with the Russians. Yes a sitting President has the authority to declassify anything they want. But you have to ask if he should or not? This is a 25A matter not a legal one because of that.

74EF38E3-6BB1-4DFB-9A15-E64B0FC5E3FB.jpeg

Andy B.

Reaction score
Assumptions ?

Tell that to Cohen who assumed his ass right into jail.

Cohen's a lawyer very few tell the truth and will argue a lie until the end and what became of that? .....exactly.....

squeezer

Reaction score
Cohen's a lawyer very few tell the truth and will argue a lie until the end and what became of that? .....exactly.....

Some simple points to consider

Did Cohen pay Stormy Daniels hush money? Going to assume there is enough evidence for you to say Yes.

Did Cohen pay that $$ without Trumps knowledge or consent? Its also clear what the answer here is.

You can dance around this all day long but it is clear and undisputed felony election fraud.

Andy B.

Reaction score

Did Cohen pay Stormy Daniels hush money? Going to assume there is enough evidence for you to say Yes.

Did Cohen pay that $$ without Trumps knowledge or consent? Its also clear what the answer here is.

You can dance around this all day long but it is clear and undisputed felony election fraud.

Who cares if he paid her hush money not a crime didn't come from campaign funds like I said lawyers get paid to lie keep reaching you dems are good at it!! I can dance with your twists all day long 530 taught you well!

squeezer

Reaction score
Who cares if he paid her hush money not a crime didn't come from campaign funds like I said lawyers get paid to lie keep reaching you dems are good at it!! I can dance with your twists all day long 530 taught you well!

I think Cohen cares...

Old Texan

Reaction score

How so? And if so, why couldn't they be sure enough to ring him up?

You're mistaking what you think, better want, for real facts and actual crimes.

ON top of it all, if any of these issues were to be taken to court, rest assured Trump's lawyers will likely get the whole Mueller report thrown out of court over the FISA warrants being obtained illegally and based on what was known to be lies and made up bullshit.

The whole of this deal has been bullshit from before the election and if it ever is taken to court, there will be more D's and bureaucrats facing charges than anyone else.

As far as Daniels, she's already in the red over a countersuit she lost.

Again, you're giving no reasons, just a wish list based on a clusterfuck......

squeezer

Reaction score

five stages.jpg

Stage three... right on schedule.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Just like John Edwards?

You're on a roll Squeaker!!!!!!!
LMAO 70's show .gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

CE121F31-7AAF-4A26-92F2-49E1948719B3.png

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Just wait until he wins 2020. The Democrats are gonna shit themselves. They'll come up with a whole new plan for impeachment, you can take that to the bank. And it won't work, again.

squeezer

Reaction score
Just wait until he wins 2020. The Democrats are gonna shit themselves. They'll come up with a whole new plan for impeachment, you can take that to the bank. And it won't work, again.

If Trump manages to win in ‘20 Nancy will take the gloves off.

Andy B.

Reaction score
View attachment 797122

Stage three... right on schedule.

Whatever dude bottom line HE DID NOT COMMIT A CRIME DIDN'T USE CAMPAIGN FUNDS PERIOD!!! So he likes to fuck women he hasn't done anything wrong since president unlike Billy boy getting his dick sucked in the oval office! I didn't vote for him for his stellar morals on cheating etc. he's there to do a job and he doesn't take shit he has balls you need to grab yours out of your wife's purse it seems like.:D