WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MY WTF Mr President thread??

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
What happened to that thread giving Trump until Sept 21st to do something?? I've searched this section, Gone??
Ray

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
see the red hat thread
Nope, I wrote about 3 paragraphs in it's own thread titled Hey, or WTF Mr President, all about AG Barr doing nothing...Maybe I'm slipping away...I could have sworn it was here on RDPs P&G section???? I'll continue looking..There use to be a "dumped" section. Can't find it either...
Ray

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What happened to that thread giving Trump until Sept 21st to do something?? I've searched this section, Gone??
Ray

Shintooo F U Hillary Logo.jpg

Shintoooo's a libturd AND it's 9/11. :(

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Ray
Trump called Dave. I guess he does actually read this thread and was highly offended by your demands.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I am deeply hurt that someone took Trump's feelings over mine.. Deeply hurt and offended.. I though the thread might get some attention, but not that kind...
I guess I should feel lucky I didn't get banned for calling Trump a DC Windbag...
Ray
PS This aint over....

Sandlord

Reaction score
I am deeply hurt that someone took Trump's feelings over mine.. Deeply hurt and offended.. I though the thread might get some attention, but not that kind...
I guess I should feel lucky I didn't get banned for calling Trump a DC Windbag...
Ray
PS This aint over....

Oh, and they forgot to tell you.
Nothing big will happen before the 21st.
A replacement for Dan Coats will need to be confirmed before the majority of the declassification can be done.
Then the new DNI will then need to peddle the docs to all the other intel agencies for necessary redactions.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Ray
PS This aint over....

And I thought the wind only blew one direction on Riverdavesplace. :D

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I've been a member here for almost 12 years. Never once in those years have I even been warned about inappropriate posting. Now, without a hello, a message, a screw you, nothing, a post just disappears... I put a lot of thought into the ultimatum to President Trump and AG Barr to do something by Sept 21st or I will stop supporting the President and look for a different person to back in the GOP Primary... So, will I see any progress towards a level playing field in our Justice system?...I'd also like an explanation from whomever removed the original post. Privately better? Call me, Dave use to have my number, but here it is again 805 300 0012, any time..
Ray

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I've been a member here for almost 12 years. Never once in those years have I even been warned about inappropriate posting. Now, without a hello, a message, a screw you, nothing, a post just disappears... I put a lot of thought into the ultimatum to President Trump and AG Barr to do something by Sept 21st or I will stop supporting the President and look for a different person to back in the GOP Primary... So, will I see any progress towards a level playing field in our Justice system?...I'd also like an explanation from whomever removed the original post. Privately better? Call me, Dave use to have my number, but here it is again 805 300 0012, any time..
Ray

You do realize that your decision will have no affect whatsoever in CA, right?

Have you ever noticed that Presidents who make the biggest campaign claims deliver the least on those claims?
There is a reason for that.
They simply can not do it. They are not dictators, and they too have bosses that aren’t us.
Obama was placed by the powers that be (enter your personal favorite conspiracy theory NWO here) perhaps not exactly “placed”, but certainly 100% their guy to push their current agenda at that time.
Trump is a wild card. He was never part of the agenda, he was never figured into the plan forward.

Presidents who try to do things outside the “guidelines” allowed get dead (JFK) The guidelines for Trump are not finalized, the fall guys have not yet been determined.

It isn’t a theory. It’s the way things work. Hillary is owed BIG TIME. She took a knee in ‘08, then got fucked out of her deal when we elected Big Don. She will NEVER go to jail and there isn’t a fucking thing you, I, or Trump can do about it. She is possibly the highest earner for her bosses that ever lived. She will never pay any price, get used to it.

There are decisions to be made yet, and we don’t have any idea how they will go.

Just look at Epstein. How long did it take for him to go from banging teens to being dead?

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
All good points, and all good points for a new change... Hilary MUST pay for her lawless, "doesn't apply to me" behavior. Failure to bring charges will have serious repercussions down the road... 1st, full pardons for any one ever convicted of any similar charges.. Immediate release of ALL Federal prisoners due to "selective prosecution", a violation of civil and constitutional rights.. I WILL NOT SUPPORT TRUMP FOR 2020 unless and until his choice for AG gets off his ass and indicts some of the people that think they are above the law..Starting Sept. 21st the word President will be replaced by "DC do nothing Windbag"...
Ray
Really shocked no one at RDP has the BALLS to contact me related to the missing post. Maybe they don't have time? They had the time to delete it!!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
All good points, and all good points for a new change... Hilary MUST pay for her lawless, "doesn't apply to me" behavior. Failure to bring charges will have serious repercussions down the road... 1st, full pardons for any one ever convicted of any similar charges.. Immediate release of ALL Federal prisoners due to "selective prosecution", a violation of civil and constitutional rights.. I WILL NOT SUPPORT TRUMP FOR 2020 unless and until his choice for AG gets off his ass and indicts some of the people that think they are above the law..Starting Sept. 21st the word President will be replaced by "DC do nothing Windbag"...
Ray
Really shocked no one at RDP has the BALLS to contact me related to the missing post. Maybe they don't have time? They had the time to delete it!!!

Unfortunately Ray, they actually are above the law... until they become liabilities.

Just look what happens to anyone that is a threat to Hillary. They get suicided. Much mockery ensues about how crazy it is to think Hillary is killing people...and I agree.
She’s never “killed” anyone. She likely doesn’t even know any details about her layers of protection other than promises made and earned. She isn’t concerned with the details of how that protection is carried out, only that it exists.
To know the depths of the actual workings would cause our heads to explode.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
OK, I got an explanation... An acceptable explanation... Nuff said...
Ray

jet496

Reaction score
Ray
Unfortunately you're delusional that you think it's all that easy. The rich politicians, at that level, are not subject to the laws of the masses. Just the way it is.

To say you'll never vote for Trump because of something out of his control, when there's hundreds of other pots in the fire, is nutso.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Unfortunately you're delusional that you think it's all that easy. The rich politicians, at that level, are not subject to the laws of the masses. Just the way it is.

To say you'll never vote for Trump because of something out of his control, when there's hundreds of other pots in the fire, is nutso.

Sorry, I don't see it as out of his control. AG Barr works for him, he appointed him, he can fire him... One phone call to Barr and we could see indictments coming out of a grand jury by Tuesday... If Barr isn't up to the task, fire him and bring in someone with the drive of Trey Gowdy... I want to see results, or I'll be dumping my Trump 2020 hat and looking for someone that has a "can do" attitude...
Ray

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't see it as out of his control. AG Barr works for him, he appointed him, he can fire him... One phone call to Barr and we could see indictments coming out of a grand jury by Tuesday... If Barr isn't up to the task, fire him and bring in someone with the drive of Trey Gowdy... I want to see results, or I'll be dumping my Trump 2020 hat and looking for someone that has a "can do" attitude...
Ray
Hate to break it to you, but Trey Gowdy sure has seemed pretty wishy washy the last few times he's been on Fox. Haven't turned on Gowdy yet, but I think you'll fair better giving Barr a little more time. BTW the complete IG report just got delivered today.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I just heard Gowdy refer inquiries to AG Barr... "It's his job".... (for now)....
Ray

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I just heard Gowdy refer inquiries to AG Barr... "It's his job".... (for now)....
Ray
Gowdy is out. He has witnessed enough of the DC shit show.
There are very few Smart people running this country anymore.
Term limits or we will lose what we have.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
BUMP.... Sept 21 is a Saturday, so my deadline is moved to Sept 23rd... Do something by then Mr President or become known to me as just another DC do nothing Windbag when it comes to those that think they are above the law... Omar's crimes, the ones she pleaded guilty to, are public record, (no investigation required) and qualify her as "deportable"..If ever there were a person in need of being deported, it's her....Act now Mr President. You chose the AG, insist he do his job, NOW... I wanna see some "Perp Walks" before the 23rd, or the words Mr President will be replaced with something not quite so flattering...
Ray

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
You sound lik
BUMP.... Sept 21 is a Saturday, so my deadline is moved to Sept 23rd... Do something by then Mr President or become known to me as just another DC do nothing Windbag when it comes to those that think they are above the law... Omar's crimes, the ones she pleaded guilty to, are public record, (no investigation required) and qualify her as "deportable"..If ever there were a person in need of being deported, it's her....Act now Mr President. You chose the AG, insist he do his job, NOW... I wanna see some "Perp Walks" before the 23rd, or the words Mr President will be replaced with something not quite so flattering...
Ray
You sound like Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham. Telling us before the election that Trump was dangerous and unqualified, only to become fawning sycophants after the election.

Trump won't meet your deadline and it won't matter because you'll continue to support him. Like he said, he could commit murder on 5th Avenue and y'all would stay with him.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Ray

Well,seems we can look forward to the GMAC/MONEYPIT "Driveby" Everyday. Gmac can use all the help he can get.Trump has done the best he can dealing with the "BULLSHIT ILK."Accomplished far more than anyone you are preparing to join on that Debate Stage.
LOL.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You sound lik

You sound like Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham. Telling us before the election that Trump was dangerous and unqualified, only to become fawning sycophants after the election.

Which is exhibit A as proof that their “instructions” changed post election.
The true powers that be can’t over ride the will of the people. They can, and do, use current momentum and direction of the wind to their advantage.
They failed to prevent a Trump presidency, so now have changed course.
It ain’t a mystery, and it’s certainly nothing new.
By extension, it’s a big part of the cause of Rays frustration.
Trump simply is not permitted to do certain things.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Well,seems we can look forward to the GMAC/MONEYPIT "Driveby" Everyday. Gmac can use all the help he can get.Trump has done the best he can dealing with the "BULLSHIT ILK."Accomplished far more than anyone you are preparing to join on that Debate Stage.
LOL.
The only bullshit here is what you are spewing.. Trump is far short of "doing the best he can".. If that is truly the case he should resign today because he hasn't really started pursuing justice. I waited a while to bump this up. If it makes you feel like you are protecting your man, than go ahead and associate me with what's his name.. I don't care. Trump is screwing the pooch by failing to follow through with his on stage comment to Hilary about her going to jail... The corrupt FBI and DOJ MUST be exposed and brought to justice or this Country is finished as we have known it... When the "Powers that be" allow 4 Americans under attack to die, those "powers" MUST be held accountable. When a crooked "Foundation" makes it's crooked namesakes millions illegally, they MUST be held accountable... It is not Rocket Science, a 2nd year law student could have them indicted by noon tomorrow... As an alien who admitted breaking the law, Omar should be on a boat headed back where she came from.. I'm sick and tired of these "above the law elites" getting away with everything INCLUDING MURDER, and the "so called good guys" doing fucking nothing...
Drive by? Nah, I'll walk slowly so I can see who is with "them" and who is an actual American Patriot...
Ray

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The only bullshit here is what you are spewing.. Trump is far short of "doing the best he can".. If that is truly the case he should resign today because he hasn't really started pursuing justice. I waited a while to bump this up. If it makes you feel like you are protecting your man, than go ahead and associate me with what's his name.. I don't care. Trump is screwing the pooch by failing to follow through with his on stage comment to Hilary about her going to jail... The corrupt FBI and DOJ MUST be exposed and brought to justice or this Country is finished as we have known it... When the "Powers that be" allow 4 Americans under attack to die, those "powers" MUST be held accountable. When a crooked "Foundation" makes it's crooked namesakes millions illegally, they MUST be held accountable... It is not Rocket Science, a 2nd year law student could have them indicted by noon tomorrow... As an alien who admitted breaking the law, Omar should be on a boat headed back where she came from.. I'm sick and tired of these "above the law elites" getting away with everything INCLUDING MURDER, and the "so called good guys" doing fucking nothing...
Drive by? Nah, I'll walk slowly so I can see who is with "them" and who is an actual American Patriot...
Ray

I’m giving him until the election Ray, but I’m in agreement with you 100% on everything else.

They’ll use it for his reelection and if he’s not reelected, it all gets squashed by the next crooks anyways.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I'm "Spewing Bullshit." Have at it Regor,LoL

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
I’m giving him until the election Ray, but I’m in agreement with you 100% on everything else.

They’ll use it for his reelection and if he’s not reelected, it all gets squashed by the next crooks anyways.

I'm 100% in yore camp on this (and Moneypit). But, we're sycophant Trumpkins anyway...right?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
“Loyalty is the currency of the Realm”

Taboma

Reaction score
I'm 100% in yore camp on this (and Moneypit). But, we're sycophant Trumpkins anyway...right?

I realize neither Gmac or 530 cares, but whatever merit their message might contain, it's always drowned out by that reoccurring insinuation or accusation.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
I realize neither Gmac or 530 cares, but whatever merit their message might contain, it's always drowned out by that reoccurring insinuation or accusation.

What they don't get, is that we are willing to call out Trump, when Trump needs calling out. I am NOT willing to accept a justice system that justice escapes those whom are connected, rich, important or an athlete. But, it seems that's what we have.

There are those even willing to look the other way or violate the law and or constitution to get President Trump removed. The end, for those, do in fact justify the means.

Taboma

Reaction score
What they don't get, is that we are willing to call out Trump, when Trump needs calling out. I am NOT willing to accept a justice system that justice escapes those whom are connected, rich, important or an athlete. But, it seems that's what we have.

There are those even willing to look the other way or violate the law and or constitution to get President Trump removed. The end, for those, do in fact justify the means.

Certainly that and although personally selfish I know, I'd just be content to have a candidate I'm voting for rather than against. I convinced, one doesn't exist.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Certainly that and although personally selfish I know, I'd just be content to have a candidate I'm voting for rather than against. I convinced, one doesn't exist.

The last guy I voted completely for was Ronaldus Maximus

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
I can’t ever remember voting for someone I did not agree with their overall policies.

Some people just lack any sense of humor.

Obviously, you voted for an insignificant third party candidate in 80', not Ronaldus.

530RL

Reaction score
Obviously, you voted for an insignificant third party candidate in 80', not Ronaldus.

Reagan believed in free trade, competition and results. Not government as the solution to MAGA.

Although the Clark/Koch ticket was tempting, I voted for Reagan.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Which is exhibit A as proof that their “instructions” changed post election.
The true powers that be can’t over ride the will of the people. They can, and do, use current momentum and direction of the wind to their advantage.
They failed to prevent a Trump presidency, so now have changed course.
It ain’t a mystery, and it’s certainly nothing new.
By extension, it’s a big part of the cause of Rays frustration.
Trump simply is not permitted to do certain things.
Yeah, the Constitution is a bitch, ain’t it.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
It ain’t exclusively the constitution.
No? Seems to me his problems stem either from extralegal activity blocked by he judicial and/or not being able to work with the legislative branch. The Constitution makes those branches coequal because the Founders didn’t want to swap one king for another.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
No? Seems to me his problems stem either from extralegal activity blocked by he judicial and/or not being able to work with the legislative branch. The Constitution makes those branches coequal because the Founders didn’t want to swap one king for another.
How do you work with someone who's only thought is to impeach you?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Clinton and Gingrich managed to balance the budget together.

“In November 1995, Newt Gingrich gave President Bill Clinton an ultimatum: approve cuts to Medicare, Medicaid and other programs, or he would shut down the government. The ensuing shutdowns were a public embarrassment for Gingrich and a victory for Clinton, but the president’s behavior during those shutdowns hurt his presidency in the long-term.”

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Clinton and Gingrich managed to balance the budget together.
Only on paper. But again, congress sole intent was not impeachment then either. This congress is only focusing on impeachment.

Yuge difference.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk