WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Halletts in Havasu 2019 by rdp

kevnmcd

Reaction score
So bummed we didn't make any of the helo video shots or going by the sandbar in the video. We were all alone in both cases and would have been cool to see some of that video. Cool video anyway.

BUSTI

Reaction score
Nice video. Great music choice. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So bummed we didn't make any of the helo video shots or going by the sandbar in the video. We were all alone in both cases and would have been cool to see some of that video. Cool video anyway.

We don’t know that yet. I am supposed to get the pics last night this am. I’d be surprised if they didn’t get most if not all of the boats.

As far as video they have 45-1hr+ of video footage but have to put it into 3 min. So carter just picks what he likes and uses it. I can ask if he got you

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score

I've got 541 images uploading to my website as we speak. Got pics of you guys for sure!

Reaction score
yeah i kinda wish there was more footage of my vector as well, 1/4 of the video and all sorts of shots wasn’t quite enough. sorry, had to.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
yeah i kinda wish there was more footage of my vector as well, 1/4 of the video and all sorts of shots wasn’t quite enough. sorry, had to.

There was 98 boats that went.. I don't think there's more than 15-20 that got like 5 or so seconds each? LOL If they filmed everyboat and gave each one a 30 seconds it would be a 50 minute video?

FCT

Reaction score
Awesome event. Hopefully next year we can actually join for more of the festivities. With my 7.5 month pregnant wife and almost 2 year old boy the heat just wasn’t in our favor haha. We still enjoyed the time we had!

Hammer

Reaction score
Great Video!!!

Good times!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlowMe

Reaction score
Badass video!!! Tons of badass gorgeous boats