WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Islam...

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Super inclusive, That's why the left loves to hold them under their wing.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Kills me when i see the gals walking around in the beekeeper outfit. Your in america now where we only repress women by paying them less to do the same.job.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
What is hard to understand is how liberal feminists defend islam in many situations, ignoring how islam makes women secondary citizens with few personal rights.......o_O
That's what I don't understand. The peace and love wannabe hippie libtards support a group that condones violence towards gays, women, handicapped and of course, us "infedels":confused:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
That's what I don't understand. The peace and love wannabe hippie libtards support a group that condones violence towards gays, women, handicapped and of course, us "infedels":confused:

Because it’s ok if brown folks do it.
Just look at killings in Chicago, no one cares.

Heaven forbid if a white person was involved, libs would lose their shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

squeezer

Reaction score
In most cases the term Peaceful Religion is an oxymoron...

And for the "That was then this is now" crowd an omnipotent, omnipresent deity would not need a timescale. Now, 2000 years ago or 2000 years in the future would be the same thing.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score

And for the "That was then this is now" crowd an omnipotent, omnipresent deity would not need a timescale. Now, 2000 years ago or 2000 years in the future would be the same thing.

No, He (or she) doesn't but, the seventh century, Bedouin throat slitters being guided by said "Diety" are (on timescale)

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
No, He (or she) doesn't but, the seventh century, Bedouin throat slitters being guided by said "Diety" are (on timescale)
Said deity being a hallucination of a drug addled mind of mentally unstable so called prophet?

From the book- Islam Dismantled by Sujit Das

This book dismantles Islam by exposing the imposture of Muhammad. The historical Muhammad is too privileged to be formally evaluated in the fashion a clinical psychologist would like. But given certain of his well-known and highly documented behaviors, it is certain that he had a conflict-ridden psychological dependence on others. He was not capable of introspection. He had shown all the symptoms of his lunacy and his prophetic claim was based on the quicksand of grand delusion. But the irony is that the entire religion of Islam is based on the truth claim of such a man who could easily swing back and forth between the two extremes - reality and fantasy. Like the mythological Narcissus, he actually worshipped his own image - not God. He had created Allah in his own image and attributed to that God the qualities of his own self. He used Islam to pervade Muslim psyche, and possessed their mind. Islam is an extremely defenseless religion and hence vulnerable to collapse. "Defenseless" in the sense, there is not a single atom of truth in it to support. This failed religion, originated from the grand delusion of a malignant Narcissist, is the biggest hoax humanity has ever seen. It is like a house of cards - looks tall, big, mighty and gigantic but the base is very weak. The aim of this book is to diagnose Muhammad by making use of biographical data and through the application of psychological theory and research. This psychobiography is all about the "why" - the question of motives. It uncovers the private motives behind his public acts. This book presents two theses - Muhammad suffered from malignant narcissism, and was also affected by neurotic disorder which caused regular psychiatric delusions.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

I'm a believer in "faith" over "religion". Religion seems to be a construct of man, and men are easily corrupted by many things. Some may find faith may be embraced, whereas religion embraces it's followers. Each person should follow their own path, and not blindly follow another's instruction. Just the same, each person should be free to follow their beliefs, up until a time when their beliefs cause harm, or impose control, on those with different points of view.

Actions define both the good and evil within, not the label placed upon the person.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Some of the Progressives from down in the P&G cesspool will be along to tell us of all the evils of Christianity soon.

Oh...and what about the crusades. :rolleyes:

I like reading about the historical records of one of the greatest fighters against Islam ever...Vlad “the impaler” Dracul.

He knew his shit, and how to fight them.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I am a firm believer that the religion as a whole should be kicked out of America. Mosques shut down etc.

There is not one thing about that religion, ideology, or rather system of government that is compatible with anything Western or even the modern era.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

It’s no surprise.
Those same individuals (and not just the hippies, but learned, successful men) think it’s completely impossible for a gay to be president.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I'm a believer in "faith" over "religion". Religion seems to be a construct of man, and men are easily corrupted by many things. Some may find faith may be embraced, whereas religion embraces it's followers. Each person should follow their own path, and not blindly follow another's instruction. Just the same, each person should be free to follow their beliefs, up until a time when their beliefs cause harm, or impose control, on those with different points of view.

Actions define both the good and evil within, not the label placed upon the person.
A good believing person has no need to practice an organized religion. Organized religions have a need for them.

Riverfamlee

Reaction score

Were you a professor in a past life? :) Very true and very well said.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

True.

But are you familiar with the points of “Pascal’s wager”?

• God is, or God is not. Reason cannot decide between the two alternatives
  • A Game is being played... where heads or tails will turn up
  • You must wager (it is not optional)
  • Let us weigh the gain and the loss in wagering that God is. Let us estimate these two chances. If you gain, you gain all; if you lose, you lose nothing
  • Wager, then, without hesitation that He is. (...) There is here an infinity of an infinitely happy life to gain, a chance of gain against a finite number of chances of loss, and what you stake is finite. And so our proposition is of infinite force, when there is the finite to stake in a game where there are equal risks of gain and of loss, and the infinite to gain.
  • But some cannot believe. They should then 'at least learn your inability to believe...' and 'Endeavour then to convince' themselves.

These points apply to more than belief in a God when compared to other “questions” that are not up to us to determine the answers to.
Such as the existence of things like ufo’s, the history of our planet and our origins, and even Bigfoot.

Certain things are simply “out of bounds” to consider.
We are taught that Pyramids were built as tombs of the Pharaohs...yet not a SINGLE Pharaoh has ever been found in one.

Things simply “are” or they “are not”

Our opinions change nothing.

squeezer

Reaction score
True.

But are you familiar with the points of “Pascal’s wager”?

• God is, or God is not. Reason cannot decide between the two alternatives
  • A Game is being played... where heads or tails will turn up
  • You must wager (it is not optional)
  • Let us weigh the gain and the loss in wagering that God is. Let us estimate these two chances. If you gain, you gain all; if you lose, you lose nothing
  • Wager, then, without hesitation that He is. (...) There is here an infinity of an infinitely happy life to gain, a chance of gain against a finite number of chances of loss, and what you stake is finite. And so our proposition is of infinite force, when there is the finite to stake in a game where there are equal risks of gain and of loss, and the infinite to gain.
  • But some cannot believe. They should then 'at least learn your inability to believe...' and 'Endeavour then to convince' themselves.

These points apply to more than belief in a God when compared to other “questions” that are not up to us to determine the answers to.
Such as the existence of things like ufo’s, the history of our planet and our origins, and even Bigfoot.

Certain things are simply “out of bounds” to consider.
We are taught that Pyramids were built as tombs of the Pharaohs...yet not a SINGLE Pharaoh has ever been found in one.

Things simply “are” or they “are not”

Our opinions change nothing.

I have no problem with the idea of a deity.

The problem I have is the idea that this deity favors one religion over another and feels the need to take attendance.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I have no problem with the idea of a deity.

The problem I have is the idea that this deity favors one religion over another and feels the need to take attendance.

That’s a function of religion, not the deity.

Oh, nice paraphrase of Amy Farrah Fowler!

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
The religion of "Peace"
stoning.jpg

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
It was so peaceful, we fled the country to escape it.

My mom just got back from Iran on Tuesday. I picked her up from the airport and I was asking her how the country is doing economically and also mentally. She said that it's bullshit what you hear in the media. Contrary to what you hear, most people in Iran like president Trump. They are hoping he does something to get rid of the mullahs that are running the country. They would actually welcome a war to get rid of the Islamic regime even if it means innocent civilians dying. People are just sick of it. Inflation is crazy. You buy a gallon of milk on Monday for $10 and on Friday it's $15. People are just getting by with what they have but it's wearing them down.

There have been many protests and uprisings in the last decade but the army squashes them and kills anyone they can catch.

The young people of Iran are educated and want to live a western life. The women in Iran are standing up to the regime and walk around with their hair uncovered more and more. They get arrested and are beaten and killed but it's not stopping them from standing up to the tyrannical regime.

The people of Iran do not hate Israel or Jews. There are many Iranian Jews that live in Iran. They don't give a shit about Islam or Judaism. They just want to live a life of FREEDOM. I hope that one day that comes to fruition.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Then take up arms and make your own freedom. We aren’t wasting any more American blood.

You want American blood to over throw them. No thanks. And the Mullahs gave the marching orders but it was regular Iranians placing EFP IEDs in Iraq killing Americans. So go take those ieds and place then somewhere else

Last edited:

ramos45

Reaction score

My mom just got back from Iran on Tuesday. I picked her up from the airport and I was asking her how the country is doing economically and also mentally. She said that it's bullshit what you hear in the media. Contrary to what you hear, most people in Iran like president Trump. They are hoping he does something to get rid of the mullahs that are running the country. They would actually welcome a war to get rid of the Islamic regime even if it means innocent civilians dying. People are just sick of it. Inflation is crazy. You buy a gallon of milk on Monday for $10 and on Friday it's $15. People are just getting by with what they have but it's wearing them down.

There have been many protests and uprisings in the last decade but the army squashes them and kills anyone they can catch.

The young people of Iran are educated and want to live a western life. The women in Iran are standing up to the regime and walk around with their hair uncovered more and more. They get arrested and are beaten and killed but it's not stopping them from standing up to the tyrannical regime.

The people of Iran do not hate Israel or Jews. There are many Iranian Jews that live in Iran. They don't give a shit about Islam or Judaism. They just want to live a life of FREEDOM. I hope that one day that comes to fruition.

Nice to hear from someone who's been there recently. another example of media and political agenda herding the sheeple.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

I've heard the same from others from different countries, and different conflicts. One had a pretty successful auto shop. He had a degree in pharmaceutical something though. Fled to the states when Russia invaded his country. You were going to become communist, or die. He said most educators and students weren't given that choice. This was the promised land. He was raised muslim, but he seemed more of a "Jack Muslim" if he was still a practicing one. He was a good worker, and made a good life away from everything he knew. We had just invaded Afghanistan when I asked him where he was from...led to a lengthy conversation.
Were you a professor in a past life? :) Very true and very well said.
Not at all, but thank you. I dropped out of community college in this life. I have been both sides of the coin. Wondered why a priest would come in to talk to me in ICU, but may not give me the time of day on the street. Witnessed strangers risk their lives or their freedom for people they didn't know. Good and evil do exist...seen more than enough of one to really appreciate the other. Following the words of men didn't work out too well for the Germans, and I don't see it working well for the current scurge either.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
The world is changing and the old brutal totalitarian regimes will be swept away some day by their own people. (hopefully soon)

Thanks the the interwebs the truth gets out eventually and people see above the B.S.

Andy B.

Reaction score

Thanks for posting this squeezer asked me what are approved new outlets I said non really I believe what I see with my own two eyes thanks for proving my point and for your mothers safe return. I had a customer visit London,France and surrounding areas also and I asked her do they all hate trump and Americans and she said it was the exact opposite and she had pictures to prove it!Most media is not your friend and they have an agenda whether you believe it or not again thanks for the post!

ramos45

Reaction score
Can we get this moved to Politics where it belongs? Islam cannot be discussed without true Free Speech. :)

*edit*

Oops, almost forgot. FUCK ISLAM.

I know this post is specifically about Islam but to your last sentence I say to all religion, why discriminate? I mean don't they all say good shit until the nonbeliever comes along?

I grew up almost half my life around Muslims(Palestinians), some devout and others not so much. I heard them talking ill towards Jews and that whole situation and always thought to myself "damn, such hatred concerning something so far removed from where we physically are now". Fast forward many years I'm a Marine training with the Israeli counter-terrorism unit. During every evolution the goal was to kill the Muslim before they blow us up. Their rhetoric was Muslims are the devil and need to kill them all, I just thought to myself "damn, all these people are fucked!"

Socalx09

Reaction score

Not sure if I have this 100% correct since it’s been years since I heard this explained to me. I have a friend whose family spoke out against the regime by radio. They are Muslims. Not the radical type describe in here. Drink alcohol, don't think they even attend mosque’s, etc. I guess you would call that a non-practicing Muslim. They also like Trump because they want to be free of ISIS because ISIS also targets Muslims who speak against them. They had to flee since the regime was trying to kill them for speaking truth. I wasn’t sure if it was a radio outlet or what. To this day, the grandfather still thinks he is being hunted to be killed by the regime.

On a separate note-
I have a lot of different religions in my family. It’s a large family. There is a catholic/muslim married couple. jewish/muslim couple. christian/jewish, etc.... I have found that none of these people even attend whatever religious group they say they are. It’s just whatever their father was. And their fathers also don’t practice whatever their religion is. So either my family has figured out world peace, or I don’t know.

I have been to Egypt. My grandma took me there when I was 12. It was a great experience. Saw pyramids, mummies, Red Sea, etc. I honestly thought I was going into a third world country at the time. It wasn’t. I could spot the radicals easily. Women covered in head to toe, or if you walked past a man who looked at you like you were the biggest slut ever for wearing shorts and a tank top. My grandma has no filter, and lived through many wars so she isn’t scared of anyone so she would literally cuss them out. Nothing happened to us.

I have never been to Lebanon. My family fled from there during the civil wars in the 80s. From what I hear, it’s a pretty liberal country. Strip clubs, clubs, large partying scene. I still won’t go. When I hear family from there say, “oh it’s just like fireworks if you hear a bomb of shootings.” That’s not fucking normal. All three major religions coexist there. But, it’s not always peaceful. Trump is well liked over there too.

I have asked one of my distant cousins once at a wedding if he ever gets offended with all the “ f Muslims” things that are said. He said, “no, because I say fuck them too.” He says he knows who it is directed at, and he doesn’t believe in that at all so he can’t take offense to something that isn’t directed at him. Wanted to ask him more questions, but it’s at a wedding.

Anyways that’s my take from my own experiences.