WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Islam...

500bbc

Reaction score
It was so peaceful, we fled the country to escape it.

My mom just got back from Iran on Tuesday. I picked her up from the airport and I was asking her how the country is doing economically and also mentally. She said that it's bullshit what you hear in the media. Contrary to what you hear, most people in Iran like president Trump. They are hoping he does something to get rid of the mullahs that are running the country. They would actually welcome a war to get rid of the Islamic regime even if it means innocent civilians dying. People are just sick of it. Inflation is crazy. You buy a gallon of milk on Monday for $10 and on Friday it's $15. People are just getting by with what they have but it's wearing them down.

There have been many protests and uprisings in the last decade but the army squashes them and kills anyone they can catch.

The young people of Iran are educated and want to live a western life. The women in Iran are standing up to the regime and walk around with their hair uncovered more and more. They get arrested and are beaten and killed but it's not stopping them from standing up to the tyrannical regime.

The people of Iran do not hate Israel or Jews. There are many Iranian Jews that live in Iran. They don't give a shit about Islam or Judaism. They just want to live a life of FREEDOM. I hope that one day that comes to fruition.

My Iranian friends say the exact same thing.:(

Although they are no longer Iranian, stone cold patriotic Americans.:D

500bbc

Reaction score
Then take up arms and make your own freedom. We aren’t wasting any more American blood.

You want American blood to over throw them. No thanks. And the Mullahs gave the marching orders but it was regular Iranians placing EFP IEDs in Iraq killing Americans. So go take those ieds and place then somewhere else
Iran is a much more civilized country than most of the ME, they have easily targeted infrastructure that they cannot defend.

BNAG!!!!

500bbc

Reaction score
700 million radical muslims across the globe.

Hitler started WWII with:

"In 1933, the membership amounted to 1.6 million. By 1936, it reached 4.4 million members when membership requirements were tightened, making it extremely hard to join the party. It reached a maximum membership of around 6 million or about 7% of the German population."

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
What most people don’t know is that not only did the nazis ally with radical Islamic groups in ww2 but the god father of terrorism was a nazi commando Otto Skorzeny escaped an allied pow camp and set up shop with the Arabs teaching them the playbook that he drew up for the allied occupation of Germany with a comprehensive insurgency and the playbook of real terrorism to achieve a victory, since that plan never came about he thought the playbook to the Arabs for a fee

And thus radical Islam was born via the nazis

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What most people don’t know is that not only did the nazis ally with radical Islamic groups in ww2 but the god father of terrorism was a nazi commando Otto Skorzeny escaped an allied pow camp and set up shop with the Arabs teaching them the playbook that he drew up for the allied occupation of Germany with a comprehensive insurgency and the playbook of real terrorism to achieve a victory, since that plan never came about he thought the playbook to the Arabs for a fee

And thus radical Islam was born via the nazis

Lol.. Raducal Islam has been around a lot longer than the Nazis.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Lol.. Raducal Islam has been around a lot longer than the Nazis.

What he consider radical aka terrorist got the playbook from Otto

Car bombs
Hijackings
Public executions
Pretty much that all plus insurgency

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What he consider radical aka terrorist got the playbook from Otto

Car bombs
Hijackings
Public executions
Pretty much that all plus insurgency

And on and on

Let us not call this view reductionist. Jefferson would perhaps have been just as eager to send a squadron to put down any Christian piracy that was restraining commerce. But one cannot get around what Jefferson heard when he went with John Adams to wait upon Tripoli’s ambassador to London in March 1785. When they inquired by what right the Barbary states preyed upon American shipping, enslaving both crews and passengers, America’s two foremost envoys were informed that “it was written in the Koran, that all Nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon whoever they could find and to make Slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.” (It is worth noting that the United States played no part in the Crusades, or in the Catholic reconquista of Andalusia.)

Ambassador Abd Al-Rahman did not fail to mention the size of his own commission, if America chose to pay the protection money demanded as an alternative to piracy. So here was an early instance of the “heads I win, tails you lose” dilemma, in which the United States is faced with corrupt regimes, on the one hand, and Islamic militants, on the other—or indeed a collusion between them.

These fuckers have been at it since the dawn of time.. literally.

By the way anyone that argues the 2nd should take a hard look at when the USA was paying its own citizens to defend the country with their own ships and weapons of war.. lol

JB in so cal

Reaction score
I'm honored to not have my thread tossed to poly area. When the HNIC posts, it's ok. I guess.

BONER

Reaction score
These fuckers have been at it since the dawn of time.. literally.

This is what most Americans don't understand. They have been doing this for 2000 Years +. And very strictly taught and adhered to, Generation through Generation. One of the best forms of Discipline documented.

One thing I could never wrap my head around is how all of this Discipline and Tradition led to being Cowards.

Oh, I don't get the fucking Goats thing, either. :)

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
This is what most Americans don't understand. They have been doing this for 2000 Years +. And very strictly taught and adhered to, Generation through Generation. One of the best forms of Discipline documented.

One thing I could never wrap my head around is how all of this Discipline and Tradition led to being Cowards.

Fear and Fools.......

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

The cancer from the desert has been spreading since Mohamed was 40 years old in approximately 610 AD.
That is when he was first visited by the angel Gabriel, according to historical record.
Islam is roughly 600 years younger than Christianity. Since that time when Mohamed had his thoughts transcribed to what is the Koran, murder, mayhem, and planetary rule has been the fundamental principle.
Our current lifetime of watching Islam attempt to take over the worlds population through murder, invasion, and imposition of 1400 year old literal applications of the thoughts of a deranged madman is what we know.
It’s completely possible that Mohamed actually received this dictation from Gabriel; but it certainly is not indicative of being in any way considerate of advancing mankind. No surprise to me, the fallen and similar factions of so called “angels” often warred and fought over the direction their human experiments should take. Explore the book of Enoch for details.

This is nothing new. Islam had been attempting to advance for 1400 years and had been the fastest growing “religion” since its inception.

Weve all heard of Vlad the impaler. He was Vlad Dracul (or more accurately the son of Vlad Dracul proper) At the age of 13 or so him and his younger brother were taken from Walachia (modern day Romania) as a tax on his father, the ruler of Walachia. They were taken by the Ottoman Muslims from the South to train as a sort of Muslim special forces. This was common then, and the Muslims used ONLY young men taken from the countries they intended to rule to build this elite force.
A lot happened, but Vlad became ruler of Walachia the first time in 1448, and vowed to destroy the Muslim horde set in invading his Country.
Think about that. That’s only 571 years ago. His brutal war against the Muslim horde is what legends are made of...literally. (Dracula, and Vlad the impaler)
Ultimately he failed when Hungary betrayed him in his time of need, and his brother (Radu) who had been successfully brainwashed and converted by the Ottomans assumed his throne while Vlad died in a Hungarian prison.

Point is that this is NOT new. It has been going on for near 1500 years and it will not stop until either Islam is eradicated or all others are dead.

Our choice.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I have a question for the older gents here. Muslim extremists have been a problem my entire life, I was born in '77. I would think it had been a serious issue previous to that. That being the case, members of our own government supplied both weapons and training to Afghani rebels. Those same people use many things they learned from us, against us. Were our leaders so eager to screw with Russia, that they ignored what happens when you quit feeding an animal? Did they really believe it would never bite us? Or did they figure they'd be dead and gone before it did?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I have a question for the older gents here. Muslim extremists have been a problem my entire life, I was born in '77. I would think it had been a serious issue previous to that. That being the case, members of our own government supplied both weapons and training to Afghani rebels. Those same people use many things they learned from us, against us. Were our leaders so eager to screw with Russia, that they ignored what happens when you quit feeding an animal? Did they really believe it would never bite us? Or did they figure they'd be dead and gone before it did?

Our government wars with Countries, historically, not religions.
And within the confines of who is the best help to us right this moment.
Our allies and “friends” change with the wind.
Basing our allies on religion has not been a priority nor will it be going forward until the issue is no longer avoidable.
It is my contention that the final “world war” will be the world against Islam.
When is debatable, where will be everywhere.

Last edited:

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Our government wars with Countries, historically. And within the confines of who is the best help to us right this moment.
Our allies and “friends” change with the wind.
Basing our allies on religion has not been a priority nor will it be going forward until the issue is no longer avoidable.
It is my contention that the final “world war” will be the world against Islam.
When is debatable, where will be everywhere.
And here in the US of A that is when we will play cowboys and muslims.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 10.45.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 10.46.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 10.47.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 10.47.47 PM.png

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

You want to hear some really ducked up shit ask a vet about “red hands” or I think they call them party boys or some shit..

They literally sodomize young boys from villages. In richer towns it just happens. In poorer towns they paint a kids hands red and that little fucker better know how to run fast because he’s free game.

I swear there is not one thing about this whole thing that I can accept as a human being..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Either way this thread (as much as I agree with it) doesn’t exactly follow the spirit of the lounge.. so off to the dungeon it goes..

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You want to hear some really ducked up shit ask a vet about “red hands” or I think they call them party boys or some shit..

They literally sodomize young boys from villages. In richer towns it just happens. In poorer towns they paint a kids hands red and that little fucker better know how to run fast because he’s free game.

I swear there is not one thing about this whole thing that I can accept as a human being..
Somewhat recently there was a soldier involved in a military trial. He had been in a meeting where a village mother was making a complaint about her son being raped by an Iraqi (I believe) soldier. U.S. soldier confronted the accused. He laughed about it and admitted doing so.
U.S. soldier threw him a beating on the spot:)

I believe the soldier was eventually cleared, but can't remember for sure.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Somewhat recently there was a soldier involved in a military trial. He had been in a meeting where a village mother was making a complaint about her son being raped by an Iraqi (I believe) soldier. U.S. soldier confronted the accused. He laughed about it and admitted doing so.
U.S. soldier threw him a beating on the spot:)

I believe the soldier was eventually cleared, but can't remember for sure.

I believe he eventually was.. but the left wanted him prosecuted. Lol. These people really are insane.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I believe he eventually was.. but the left wanted him prosecuted. Lol. These people really are insane.
The left tends to be more friendly to sodomites than to children...
I am fine with the beating of any child rapist, male or female, any race or religion...I'm all inclusive like that;)

BONER

Reaction score
I can explain. The Arabs invented the condom. Western society improved on it's design somewhat by removing it from the goat before use.

Wait till you see them wipe their Ass with their Hand and pull out a Handkerchief to wipe their Hand off, and stuff the Rag back in their back pocket. I literally had to pick my chin up off the Deck.

BONER

Reaction score
Either way this thread (as much as I agree with it) doesn’t exactly follow the spirit of the lounge.. so off to the dungeon it goes..

Dude. I told you. Lol

I was going to stay out of this Thread till it got moved but I drank a 6 pack last night and off I went....

I have no Self Discipline. :)

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
The globalist psychopaths that really run the world and play global chess with our planet and lives care only about sex, money and eternal power. To them, Muslims are just another set of useful idiots to be manipulated, controlled and discarded. When their usefulness has ended, they will be exterminated as well. They have been used as pawns long before the Afghan-Soviet war and will continue to be used as we can all see. Osama Bin Laden became an asset of the CIA code named " Tim Osmond " after the war. "Al Qaeda" translated means " The Base", "the foundation" or "the list", depending on dialect and /or context. It literally was "a list" of out of work Mujahideen fighters after the war ended. So they were put to "work" by the deep state intelligence communities. We can see the results of this.
Anywho, there's way, WAY more going on than what the quislings in the media will tell you. And that's because they're all "Operation Mockingbird" assets as well.
Out of curiosity, please elaborate on whom the global psychopaths that rule the world are......So many times mentioned but rarely do we get a full picture of who and where.

I've read a bit on the Rothchilds who are the most visible. Others?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Dude. I told you. Lol

I was going to stay out of this Thread till it got moved but I drank a 6 pack last night and off I went....

I have no Self Discipline. :)
You have discipline! You only had a six pack:rolleyes:

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
The globalist psychopaths that really run the world and play global chess with our planet and lives care only about sex, money and eternal power. To them, Muslims are just another set of useful idiots to be manipulated, controlled and discarded. When their usefulness has ended, they will be exterminated as well. They have been used as pawns long before the Afghan-Soviet war and will continue to be used as we can all see. Osama Bin Laden became an asset of the CIA code named " Tim Osmond " after the war. "Al Qaeda" translated means " The Base", "the foundation" or "the list", depending on dialect and /or context. It literally was "a list" of out of work Mujahideen fighters after the war ended. So they were put to "work" by the deep state intelligence communities. We can see the results of this.
Anywho, there's way, WAY more going on than what the quislings in the media will tell you. And that's because they're all "Operation Mockingbird" assets as well.

This has got to be N.G.E. ???

Sandlord

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, please elaborate on whom the global psychopaths that rule the world are......So many times mentioned but rarely do we get a full picture of who and where.

Rothschilds
House of Saud
Soros

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I’ve always considered the Bilderberg group to be the most directly influential.
You can look at their list of attendees throughout the years, and see that major “happenings” occur directly after a meeting. Such as candidate announcements etc.

They don’t “run” the show, but rather guide and use current momentum it seems.

The attendee roster will shock you...

Royally PO'd

Reaction score

Our leaders are a lot like the MOOSELUMPS, intellectual pretenders , that haven't got a rational thought in their heads. All just greed and self aggrandizing fools.

jet496

Reaction score
What is hard to understand is how liberal feminists defend islam in many situations, ignoring how islam makes women secondary citizens with few personal rights.......o_O
Exactly. Libbies are hypocrites & I think their minds are very weak & easily manipulated by the media, colleges, etc.

I've always been cursed with seeing through the BS and sometimes wished I could just accept the shit I'm told because it's sooooo much easier than arguing about it. But I can't & never will rollover and accept it.

jet496

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this squeezer asked me what are approved new outlets I said non really I believe what I see with my own two eyes thanks for proving my point and for your mothers safe return. I had a customer visit London,France and surrounding areas also and I asked her do they all hate trump and Americans and she said it was the exact opposite and she had pictures to prove it!Most media is not your friend and they have an agenda whether you believe it or not again thanks for the post!
That's what I keep telling people, that the media just makes it sound like there's more Trump haters & liberals than there really are in order to keep the morale of the troops up.

The media should be banned but I just don't see that ever happening. So it's up to the people to stop acting like little children & think for themselves. Make rational decisions & don't believe everything they hear.

And I do not watch nor read most news. I get it all from listening & talking to people and catching some headlines hear and there. Believe me, word gets out on everything going on with the new age of technology. Much clearer to make my own assessments when I'm not fed opinions by special interest groups.

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
There's a passage from Outlaw Platoon where the author describes a young boy they found on a road, teeth bashed in, blinded, skull fucked into insanity by his Taliban rapists, at first they thought he was high on something the way he was reeling down the street until they got close to him.

islam is a cult of sub human filth, 100's of millions of them.

jet496

Reaction score
I am surprised that liberals are so pro-muslim because they treat women like dirt. I mean, they can't even show their faces or body in public. Yea, they're a wonderful group. Bundles of joy & love, just a cuddly bunch.