WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Move to the appropriate area....but how much would you pay...

JB in so cal

Reaction score
To see Beto in the front of an assault team taking someone's AK or AR...LOL

these people are awesome ...lol

Orange Juice

Reaction score
One person with an AK, holding off a trained team of law enforcement?

I’ll take LE any day;)

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Start taking people’s guns, and it’s not gonna be a tactical team versus a single homeowner...it’ll be more like the Bundy standoff, methinks.

38B125D7-FA79-42A8-B571-BA316051E223-7356-0000084422F0B6E7.jpg

And first they gotta find LEO’s who are gonna sign up to take ‘em. I know a few LEO’s and none have stated they’ll do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Is there a little more context for those of us who don't follow the idiocy of Beto regularly?

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
The liberals want to destroy our republic and are going to find themselves on the losing end of a civil war before the USA ever gives up the 2nd amendment.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Is there a little more context for those of us who don't follow the idiocy of Beto regularly?
Beto, I mean Robert Ororke, said that "of course I'll take the AR'S and the AK'S..."

I just think it's be an all time high pay per view to watch him at point going house to house taking rifles lol

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Start taking people’s guns, and it’s not gonna be a tactical team versus a single homeowner...it’ll be more like the Bundy standoff, methinks.

View attachment 797720

And first they gotta find LEO’s who are gonna sign up to take ‘em. I know a few LEO’s and none have stated they’ll do it.

The bundy stand off didn’t end well. ;)

In the end, one guy, one AK, against LE is not going to end well for the one guy. ;)

By the way, it was about cattle and grazing rights.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

In the end, one guy, one AK, against LE is not going to end well for the one guy. ;)

Yeah I know what the Bundy standoff was all about.

If that’s the turnout over grazing and cattle rights, I can only imagine what the scene will be like when the .gov comes for our guns.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Even the Japanese knew better than to try and disarm American's.
They said "Behind every blade of grass was an American with a gun".
Today, maybe not every American has a gun, but of those that do most have way more than just one. :D

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
The law stand no chance.
There will be a lot of blood
Every cop car would be taken out .
We know where they go every day
They have families they want to be going home at the end of the day
We could put a city in the dark in minutes
Will not be good
Hope they get smart

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yeah I know what the Bundy standoff was all about.

If that’s the turnout over grazing and cattle rights, I can only imagine what the scene will be like when the .gov comes for our guns.

I think the point he was making was after the stand off they tried to kill them. They did manage to kill Lavoy Finnicun with his hands in the air etc.. and somehow there was no criminal charges brought against those that did it...

Not sure why I would even think their would be. Look at Ruby ridge and Waco.. (actually research them).

Pretty mind blowing what can happen if you get caught in the crosshairs if the government.

I went to school with a kid named Adam Spiro. His dad flat went on the news and said I have information, and the CIA is gonna kill us..

Sure as shit a week later Adam didn’t come to school. Kids were fatally injected. Family was tied up (tortured) and murdered. They found his dad out in Borrego springs and claimed he murdered his family and committed suicide.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1992-11-30-mn-985-story.html?_amp=true

You can read into that what you want. Every person at that school
Came away from that knowing he didn’t do it. But what can you do?

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score

CLdrinker

Reaction score
One person with an AK, holding off a trained team of law enforcement?

I’ll take LE any day;)
Law-abiding gun owners outnumber law-enforcement by massive numbers.
Law-enforcement will be successful seizing many many guns but each time they kick down the door a few of them will die. After the first couple thousand they will be disheartened. Each door They kick in many women and children will die.

Men are who are ex will military organize and go on the offensive.

The tide will turn LE would be slaughtered.

Our military would then be called in and we would have a full fledge Civil War fighting each other.

Or we could skip all that and not punish law-abiding American citizens and go after the route fucking problem. A society that does not put value on innocent lives. We need fathers and mothers raising children together not divorcing each other soon as times get tough. Stop medicating kids because they’re too lazy to learn or they get their feelings hurt.

Society is raising these evil monsters that do these horrible horrible acts we need to look at why this is happening not the tool that is used to make it happen .

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Law-abiding gun owners outnumber law-enforcement by massive numbers.
Law-enforcement will be successful seizing many many guns but each time they kick down the door a few of them will die. After the first couple thousand they will be disheartened. Each door They kick in many women and children will die.

Men are who are ex will military organize and go on the offensive.

The tide will turn LE would be slaughtered.

Our military would then be called in and we would have a full fledge Civil War fighting each other.

Or we could skip all that and not punish law-abiding American citizens and go after the route fucking problem. A society that does not put value on innocent lives. We need fathers and mothers raising children together not divorcing each other soon as times get tough. Stop medicating kids because they’re too lazy to learn or they get their feelings hurt.

Society is raising these evil monsters that do these horrible horrible acts we need to look at why this is happening not the tool that is used to make it happen .
It all starts at home, good or bad.

Danger Dave

Reaction score
Most FFL's only keep records for what, 7 years? Most states don't even collect transfers from FFL's in their states so there is no record of what was sold or transferred anyways. This is a liberal pipe dream.

squeezer

Reaction score
The NFA of 1934 was effective in limiting access to fully automatic weapons... All it took was a healthy licensing fee (Tax).

The AR/AK/BSR is going to be dealt with in a similar manner. There will be a punitive transfer fee and moratorium on manufacturing. Extra credit if owners and manufacturers are held to strict liability...

There won’t be a door to door force that is looking for a shootout at every third house.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
The NFA of 1934 was effective in limiting access to fully automatic weapons... All it took was a healthy licensing fee (Tax).

The AR/AK/BSR is going to be dealt with in a similar manner. There will be a punitive transfer fee and moratorium on manufacturing. Extra credit if owners and manufacturers are held to strict liability...

There won’t be a door to door force that is looking for a shootout at every third house.

Will never happen

2Driver

Reaction score
A homeless bum mumbling to himself has better ideas than this guy. He's a better SNL parody than a real candidate

Fox ran him talking to a group about poor people should have the right and be given the ability to move into rich people’s neighborhoods.

LOL WTF you cant make this up

LakeBeard

Reaction score
You guys are funny, not a single on of you is going to shoot a federal officer and you know it. Everyone on here is a law abiding citizen, no one is going to put there family in harms way to protect a gun. I would bet everything I own that each and every one of you will hand over your guns (if they actually try to get them). Most will just go out any get another that isn't registered.

530RL

Reaction score
The Senate can not pass a bill that would require background checks for cash sales at gun shows where known gang members are openly buying any weapon they want and cases of ammunition while comparing MS13 tattoos.

To think the Senate could pass a bill to confiscate 10 to 12 million existing weapons in American homes is goofy.

Puff, Puff, Pass........ :)

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
You guys are funny, not a single on of you is going to shoot a federal officer and you know it. Everyone on here is a law abiding citizen, no one is going to put there family in harms way to protect a gun. I would bet everything I own that each and every one of you will hand over your guns (if they actually try to get them). Most will just go out any get another that isn't registered.

You gotta wonder who’s the sheep, the wolf, or the rare sheepdog.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
The Senate can not pass a bill that would require background checks for cash sales at gun shows where known gang members are openly buying any weapon they want and cases of ammunition while comparing MS13 tattoos.

To think the Senate could pass a bill to confiscate 10 to 12 million existing weapons in American homes is goofy.

Puff, Puff, Pass........ :)

I’d wager your numbers are way low

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
What guns? I think you're mostly right on a single gun owner vs. the police showing up, but may be underestimating a mob mentality. I hope we never have to find out.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think the main point wouldn't be the law abiding citizens here protecting their rights. I think most LE or federal agents would want to stand down if those orders are given.

As for any government: Any populace that blindly follows it's leaders is doomed. When a country only believes it's media and it's government, it's path is no longer chosen by the people. The blood shed is not by the decision makers, but by the followers.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
The thing about the bundy standoffs and Finnicum was that those enforcement actions were illegal IMO and so far the government has lost big in court. So the court agrees

Also the FBI agent who killed Finnicum was caught lying on a material matter regarding that shooting. Surprise, surprise

Bottom line the .gov screwed the pooch on that whole ordeal and should have left them alone.

I said it before both incidents were 1st amendment exercises and the .gov had no right to break them up.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
What guns? I think you're mostly right on a single gun owner vs. the police showing up, but may be underestimating a mob mentality. I hope we never have to find out.

Liberals always love to debate the meaning of “a well regulated militia...”

This super cute gun grab presidential platform they’re running on is a good way to learn about it.

IMG_2254.GIF

copterzach

Reaction score
Can they take them if you don’t remember where you stored them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outboardrick

Reaction score
Oh, I beg to differ.....

DLC

Reaction score
Words hurt feelings way more than bullets do!

We need to limit the ability to speak freely, we have WAY to many extremists in this country! The internet was designed for the military and must be shut down to law abiding citizens....

Sounds crazy HUH!

Without #2. You won’t have #1

Where does the line get crossed?

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Most FFL's only keep records for what, 7 years? Most states don't even collect transfers from FFL's in their states so there is no record of what was sold or transferred anyways. This is a liberal pipe dream.

Once had an ffl tell me to use his pen not mine.... turns out his ink faded badly with time....

Transaction may be on electronic device somewhere but there won’t be a paper trail or signature

CLdrinker

Reaction score

See you are not grasping the problem at hand. We are not protecting the gun.

We are protecting our constitution and our country.

There is a much bigger picture you need to realize.
It has nothing to do with guns. Guns are just the first step.

Ask the Chinese and the Jews what life is like without guns.

Danger Dave

Reaction score
Once had an ffl tell me to use his pen not mine.... turns out his ink faded badly with time....

Transaction may be on electronic device somewhere but there won’t be a paper trail or signature

My FFL keeps his records in a manual journal, like a notary. I've never seen one use anything electronic, maybe a big box store does, but I've never dealt with one.

johnnyC

Reaction score
I think the point he was making was after the stand off they tried to kill them. They did manage to kill Lavoy Finnicun with his hands in the air etc.. and somehow there was no criminal charges brought against those that did it...

Not sure why I would even think their would be. Look at Ruby ridge and Waco.. (actually research them).

Pretty mind blowing what can happen if you get caught in the crosshairs if the government.

I went to school with a kid named Adam Spiro. His dad flat went on the news and said I have information, and the CIA is gonna kill us..

Sure as shit a week later Adam didn’t come to school. Kids were fatally injected. Family was tied up (tortured) and murdered. They found his dad out in Borrego springs and claimed he murdered his family and committed suicide.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1992-11-30-mn-985-story.html?_amp=true

You can read into that what you want. Every person at that school
Came away from that knowing he didn’t do it. But what can you do?
in a way the same things were said about marlyn monroe!

530RL

Reaction score
Liberals always love to debate the meaning of “a well regulated militia...”

This super cute gun grab presidential platform they’re running on is a good way to learn about it.

It's like people who want to debate the meaning of "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" in the 14th in order to ban citizenship rights to some born or naturalized in America.

Both the 2nd and the 14th seem pretty clear to me, but others disagree and want to take away the other guys rights.

Like Rome, these arguments will never end until the Republic ceases to exist.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

riverroyal

Reaction score
I love conspiracy theories. That Jesse Ventura show was great!
Unfortunately too many people believe in them who also own guns!!!

W.O.T

Reaction score
I don't think they will come door to door to collect guns. That would definitely be a battle.

I think the government will give us all notice to turn our registered guns in. If we do not abide they will get us in other ways like garnish our wages etc...

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
I beg to differ with you to some degree but I understand your point.
1st-You assume that some federal agent is just going to show up at someones house and demand that they surrender their firearms. This implies that the Feds know they have one in the 1st place and that there would be some new law that they were trying to enforce. I'm sure that law won't cover prior purchases but could have a provision to force some form of legal registration of said firearm within a certain time period before they could confiscate unregistered firearms. Under that scenario I would agree that very few if any would actually shoot those trying to take the firearm but rest assured, there will be some that will.
2nd-If things deteriorate to the point that the feds are going door to door and doing searches to confiscate firearms we will be in the middle of a full blown civil war and the feds will have very few if any that are willing to do such search and seizure as they will be the ones standing alongside the citizens against the tyranny of our government. That is the purpose of the 2nd amendment in the 1st place and EVERYONE that has ANYTHING to do with firearms knows this, good guys and even the bad ones.

LakeBeard

Reaction score
I beg to differ with you to some degree but I understand your point.
1st-You assume that some federal agent is just going to show up at someones house and demand that they surrender their firearms. This implies that the Feds know they have one in the 1st place and that there would be some new law that they were trying to enforce. I'm sure that law won't cover prior purchases but could have a provision to force some form of legal registration of said firearm within a certain time period before they could confiscate unregistered firearms. Under that scenario I would agree that very few if any would actually shoot those trying to take the firearm but rest assured, there will be some that will.
2nd-If things deteriorate to the point that the feds are going door to door and doing searches to confiscate firearms we will be in the middle of a full blown civil war and the feds will have very few if any that are willing to do such search and seizure as they will be the ones standing alongside the citizens against the tyranny of our government. That is the purpose of the 2nd amendment in the 1st place and EVERYONE that has ANYTHING to do with firearms knows this, good guys and even the bad ones.

I'm not assuming they will go door to door, and that's exactly why I say its funny, all these people (not just on RDP, work and friends too) have this ruby ridge fantasy about standing up to the feds, in reality it will just be a registered letter saying to turn in X gun w/ serial number xxx to the local police dept. and when you don't they will garnish wages or foreclose on property. I'm all for owning guns btw, I have a few. I feel guns should be like cars, get whatever you an afford, and don't be a jackass w/ it. If you really wanted to control guns, they would be registered like cars, .22 would be cheap to register, just like a 95 corolla, but an AR would be much more, much like a 2500 truck.

rrrr

Reaction score
It all starts at home, good or bad.

That's why every one of you must show up and vote in 2020. It doesn't matter that California's electoral votes will go to a Democrat. Your vote will add to the total. It might inspire others to see there are a lot of people out there like them that want change, and encourage them to vote against the tyranny of the majority in your state.

I also think a big turnout might cause someone that has the qualifications and message to run in state and federal elections. It could be a person with the right message and convictions to capture voters away from those in office, the ones that are killing our country.

In my state, it's critical to turn back the Democrat candidates and voters that were emboldened by the votes for the Mexican-Irishman. Texas has 22 electoral votes, and if the voters don't turn back the Democrats, it will result in a permanent advantage for the Democrats in presidential elections. They know this, and will be spending huge amounts of money and appearances to flip the state.

For Californians, taking back your state from the idiots will be a monumental task, but it has to start somewhere. You can contribute to that.

Cdog

Reaction score
On one hand I'm glad the silly faggot libs are being truthful with their intent. No more playing with words like in the past pretending the 2nd amendment is about hunting etc...They are showing their filthy stinking asses to all of us instead of hiding it like their predecessors.

They're also proposing something which is anti constitutional based on the Heller decision. Ar-15's by any definition are "common use firearms" now days. So are magazine fed weapons.

Law enforcement, at least the LE I know personally are some of the most ardent 2nd amendment supporters I know. They/We swore an oath on to uphold the constitution first and foremost. If you dont think these issues have been discussed amongst LE you're delusional. Most of the LE mouth pieces are politicians. Big talkers like fuck head Francis. When 3/4's of department heads forces say thanks but no thanks these assholes are powerless.

While I think Cruzes bill on tightening up the background system is palatable I think it should pass with national CCW in exchange. Tighten up background scrutiny while opening up national CCW provided you're willing to comply with a training requirement. No more infringement without an equal exchange.

This country will fall eventually if we keep going the direction we're heading. I personally would rather it happen sooner than later so my children can live in the US my parents and I grew up in. I thought previously we were going the direction of one hair at a time but this new generation of liberals pushing "luxury socialism", anti toward white hetro males and malicious intent toward anything to do with traditional American values leads me to believe once they are back in power its SHTF time. Reality is going to crush them.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
C'mon Dave. lol. Great embellishment. Intriguing story for conspiracy theorists, but the realty is Ian Spiro was just another whacked out BS artist (selling 6 degrees of separation to some old Ollie North Iran/Contra theories)
He went broke, fell into debt depression and murdered his family and killed himself. Case closed.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1995/1...rder-case-Wednesday-and-blamed/4600813988800/

I can tell because you were intimate with the situation that you know what you are talking about.. lol.

BONER

Reaction score
If Beto showed up to my House trying to confiscate it would go like this:

1. Eject Magazine
2. Clear Chamber
3. Turn Rifle or Pistol around
4. Smash Beto in mouth with butt stock of Rifle or Pistol whip with Handgun, maybe both if there's enough time

Lol.......... Beto. Pfft. The softest Motherfucker I've ever seen.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
a jackass w/ it. If you really wanted to control guns, they would be registered like cars, .22 would be cheap to register, just like a 95 corolla, but an AR would be much more, much like a 2500 truck.
What if it’s an AR chambered in .22?

We’re you aware that some are?
I’m betting not or you would have worded that differently.

By the post above I would have expected you to just say “assault weapons” :D as you obviously are not familiar with what you are talking about. Regurgitation of bullet points, pun intended.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
If Beto showed up to my House trying to confiscate it would go like this:

1. Eject Magazine
2. Clear Chamber
3. Turn Rifle or Pistol around
4. Smash Beto in mouth with butt stock of Rifle or Pistol whip with Handgun, maybe both if there's enough time

Lol.......... Beto. Pfft. The softest Motherfucker I've ever seen.

Would that be considered white privilege? Or racist? Hitting a fake white Mexican in the mouth. Lol

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score

And unpaid rent.