WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Having A Little Bit Of Fun

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I can’t take credit for this, but we should all do something like this when the opportunity presents itself:

PARKING TICKET: My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and I said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He just ignored us and continued writing the ticket.

I called him an "asshole." He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So my wife called him a "shithead”. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away. Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We always look for cars with Bernie Sanders stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's so important at our age!!

Last edited:

buck35

Reaction score
Now that's some funny shit.lol

Universal Elements

Reaction score
I can’t take credit for this, but we should all do something this when the opportunity presents itself:

PARKING TICKET: My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and I said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He just ignored us and continued writing the ticket.

I called him an "a**hole." He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So my wife called him a "s*ithead." He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away. Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We always look for cars with Bernie Sanders stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's so important at our age!!

VIN likes to write tickets

https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/bringing-some-facebook-to-rdp.139530/page-114

Rjt01

Reaction score
I can’t take credit for this, but we should all do something like this when the opportunity presents itself:

I called him an "a**hole." He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So my wife called him a "s*ithead." He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

Lmao

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score

So the expectation is that one should scour the content of every thread to see if something they are about to post has already been posted within (in this case on page 114) an existing thread? Duplicate main threads I can usually understand, but content buried pages deep in other threads? Tough crowd. I move to overturn the VIN in this case! :)

Great joke, Chili. I may not have seen it otherwise.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
So the expectation is that one should scour the content of every thread to see if something they are about to post has already been posted within (in this case on page 114) an existing thread? Duplicate main threads I can usually understand, but content buried pages deep in other threads? Tough crowd. I move to overturn the VIN in this case! :)

Great joke, Chili. I may not have seen it otherwise.
I debated on putting this in the Facebook thread or give it its own thread. I chose its own thread because it was so damn funny and because of the political climate around here it makes it even better.