WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Truck

cxr

Reaction score
Anybody here get a good deal on a 2019 2500.

i have been all over the net and have worked all my local dealers nerves. truecar, Costco auto buying, AAA, etc. Are the prices not realistic on the websites the stated MSRP is about 45-48K for a 2500 4x Crew cab LT gasser on the websites . i have tried configuring Chevy, GMC, Ram and Ford.

i think the websites are click bait because the dealers offers are all around 60K.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Go on AutoTrader and Car Gurus and type in your parameters and see what pops up. Start with a 100 mile radius and work your way out until you find something. Be careful if you venture out of state, just make sure it's got the California emissions or is a 50 state emissions vehicle.

cxr

Reaction score
Go on AutoTrader and Car Gurus and type in your parameters and see what pops up. Start with a 100 mile radius and work your way out until you find something. Be careful if you venture out of state, just make sure it's got the California emissions or is a 50 state emissions vehicle.

quick search that gives me the same dealer MSRP. i thought the internet websites would get pricing closer to actual invoice prices.

but they are just clickbait pricing it seems. its gonna take weeks to clear out my email from all the dealers that contacted me with lot MSRPs

rvir4us

Anyone got some jack d?
Reaction score
25573771-A650-4D65-9DF1-16E2E54F5D34.png
Best price you are going to find hands down

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
quick search that gives me the same dealer MSRP. i thought the internet websites would get pricing closer to actual invoice prices.

but they are just clickbait pricing it seems. its gonna take weeks to clear out my email from all the dealers that contacted me with lot MSRPs
Don't forget to put in the max price, that'll cut out all the MSRP's in your search.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
For ram truck pricing look at Dennis Dillon in Idaho and Hoblitt in Sacramento.
Finance manager at hobbit is a shyster be careful he slid in Paintless Dent repair for $1200

HCP3

Reaction score

NicPaus

Reaction score
This is where im confused True Car price says this truck should be 54K before the incentives and discounts.
For base model? Most the 1500s are in this range msrp. That's a great price for that truck.

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
True Car has issues with their pricing. When you select 2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4 LTZ CC, it shows the $54,195 base MSRP included the $1,495 destination charge. That is correct as per Chevrolet.com. In regards to the ad rvir4us posted, True Car doesn't adjust the price when you select 6.6L Diesel, until you select the optional equipment package for $18k, then it shows market average of $64k. Per Chevrolet.com, you can build that ad truck pretty close and it shows $68k MSRP + or - before cash allowance. The $56,995 for that diesel in the ad above looks like a good price. Although, you stated you were looking for a gas engine.

sczagurs

Reaction score
If you are interested in a Ford (just purchased a new platinum last month) shoot me a pm. A friend of mine took very good care of me.

cxr

Reaction score
True Car has issues with their pricing. When you select 2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4 LTZ CC, it shows the $54,195 base MSRP included the $1,495 destination charge. That is correct as per Chevrolet.com. In regards to the ad rvir4us posted, True Car doesn't adjust the price when you select 6.6L Diesel, until you select the optional equipment package for $18k, then it shows market average of $64k. Per Chevrolet.com, you can build that ad truck pretty close and it shows $68k MSRP + or - before cash allowance. The $56,995 for that diesel in the ad above looks like a good price. Although, you stated you were looking for a gas engine.

AHA thanks i gotta go back and chase some configurations and get pricing

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
AHA thanks i gotta go back and chase some configurations and get pricing

Kelley Blue Book is easy to use for their Fair Market Range, without having to input your email address. I basically did what you stated in your initial post when I bought my Focus ST in 2017. Plus, submit a price requests from dealer websites. Mainly did it as everything you read says purchase via internet is getting easier. The options were very few (ST1,2, or 3) so pricing was very easy to track. Most dealers would just state their price as MSRP. What a drag. The first dealer to respond also included their best price - $6,000 off MSRP. So, after all the other B.S. emails from all over, I walked into that first dealer and bought from them. Anyway, good luck! Good time to scoop up a 2019.