WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Outboard Church

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
A8456828-0450-4F1A-93C2-57B4E0C76E31.png

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Nice to see you out on a ski, good job. Maybe a lil sore today but I'm sure it felt good.

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Visited the cathedral of red rocks for the long weekend, and had to represent for the church...
Ran just over 100 miles friday, 138 miles saturday, 65 miles sunday, and a short ski ride monday. Boat never missed a beat, and hurt a few feelings in the sloppy water.

DSC_0881.JPG
DSC_0933.JPG
DSC_0982.JPG

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Here's a couple of pics from lake Michigan taken yesterday. Scouting out some places to travel to next season.....

The first pic is the "SS BADGER" she's a ferry that travels between manitowoc WI, and ludington MI. in prime season, she'll make the trip twice a day. In the fall, once.

Oldest coal burning steamer on the Great Lakes......:D
20190904_123219.jpg
20190904_091107.jpg
20190904_085831.jpg
20190904_091304.jpg

NWFreerider

Reaction score
How do you like it compared to the DW? Which I noticed is for sale at Maxed Out.

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Ouch...Delta delt you some tough love today. Looks like the guys were enjoying the run. :D

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
Rob,
Looks like you guys kicked ass for the vets! Good job!

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
My friend just picked up his new Ferrari in Maranello , Italy.
He got an SP2 Monza. Super special car, only a handful of them made. 3M each !!

HST4ME

Reaction score
Hopefully he was there to hear the church bells ring and join in the celebration today. :)

1567897460-f1-italia-monza-skysport-tv8.jpg

stoker2001

Reaction score

KingofBeers

Reaction score
spit off two opposing blades simultainously has too win some kind of prize:confused::eek:o_Oi guess it was trying to balance itself:pit could be some kind of special drag race two blade now:cool:
Yeah. it was pretty obvious when the first one went away....then the vibration sort of went away. Im assuming thats when it tried to balance itself...:eek: I had 3 big guys in the boat and was a little scared to come off plane but there was too much traffic under Orwood bridge to blow through there. Got back on plane with a little help from the go pedal and cruised back to Disco. Rick saved the day and hooked me up with a prop to get back to B&W. Its a shame because I was kind of digging that labbed 32 as my all around Delta prop. Ran pretty well for the 3 days it lived....lol.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Yeah. it was pretty obvious when the first one went away....then the vibration sort of went away. Im assuming thats when it tried to balance itself...:eek: I had 3 big guys in the boat and was a little scared to come off plane but there was too much traffic under Orwood bridge to blow through there. Got back on plane with a little help from the go pedal and cruised back to Disco. Rick saved the day and hooked me up with a prop to get back to B&W. Its a shame because I was kind of digging that labbed 32 as my all around Delta prop. Ran pretty well for the 3 days it lived....lol.
Gotta ask...
Do you have a spare?

I keep a labbed 26 bravo as a spare...

Its "OK" as a go run around prop, bit itll do in a pinch...

Is there available storage for such a thing? Those boats aren't big, but a guy should have space for a breaker bar, socket, a block of wood, etc....?

Let's get home types of stuff on board?

Not knockin ya... just askin???

KingofBeers

Reaction score
Gotta ask...
Do you have a spare?

I keep a labbed 26 bravo as a spare...

Its "OK" as a go run around prop, bit itll do in a pinch...

Is there available storage for such a thing? Those boats aren't big, but a guy should have space for a breaker bar, socket, a block of wood, etc....?

Let's get home types of stuff on board?

Not knockin ya... just askin???
Ive got several props, and should keep a spare in the boat. But rarely do I carry one. I think I need to change my ways though and get a system together to secure a spare prop. Space is pretty limited in my boat but its probably time I MADE space. I guess its easy to get a little complacent out here in the Delta since everything is pretty close and there are ramps everywhere.

And you can go ahead and knock me...i usually deserve it:D

Last edited: