WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On a lighter note - Political jokes & memes

Sandlord

Reaction score
2024.jpeg

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Hey Kurt.... Sat Hi to Goldie for me, really liked you both in "Overboard" even though the kids and dog stole the show... It is nice to hear a Hollywood type telling the truth about our President, and actually seeing the pure GUTS he has to fight all of the cowardly, hidden adversaries he must face everyday..I would say you should ask for an appointment in the "Arts"... branch of his next four year term...Goldie and the First Lady could be an unbeatable team encouraging the youth of today in the right direction for the betterment of entertainment, pure, wholesome, family friendly entertainment.:p.. Maybe in their spare time they could regenerate Country Music back to where it should be, I know Goldie looks really good in a short shirt with cowboy boots.:). Yeah, George Straight, Garth Brooks, and Brooks and Dunn music at the WH everyday, all day...
Thanks again Kurt for your honest "American" remarks...
As Roy Rodgers use to say, "Until we meet again",:D
Ray

JBS

Reaction score

Hey Kurt.... Sat Hi to Goldie for me, really liked you both in "Overboard" even though the kids and dog stole the show... It is nice to hear a Hollywood type telling the truth about our President, and actually seeing the pure GUTS he has to fight all of the cowardly, hidden adversaries he must face everyday..I would say you should ask for an appointment in the "Arts"... branch of his next four year term...Goldie and the First Lady could be an unbeatable team encouraging the youth of today in the right direction for the betterment of entertainment, pure, wholesome, family friendly entertainment.:p.. Maybe in their spare time they could regenerate Country Music back to where it should be, I know Goldie looks really good in a short shirt with cowboy boots.:). Yeah, George Straight, Garth Brooks, and Brooks and Dunn music at the WH everyday, all day...
Ray

Cracks me up when people fall for these [emoji3]

Seriously Kurt Russell is uber liberal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Cracks me up when people fall for these [emoji3]Seriously Kurt Russell is uber liberal
But, but, It's on the internet, it has to be true....And, when I met them 100 years or so ago, they were such a nice couple... I think maybe the idea that he is ultra liberal is just an act, after all, he is an actor... Last I saw them was in the early 70s and he didn't look anything like a liberal then?? And they were at a wedding for a very conservative couple...
Ray
OK no more jibber jabber on this picture thread...

Universal Elements

Reaction score

500bbc

Reaction score
Cracks me up when people fall for these [emoji3]

Seriously Kurt Russell is uber liberal

Recently, he talked about being in Hollywood and not being a Liberal.

According to NJ. com, Kurt Russell said:

This is a business that’s heavily promulgated by people who have a politically liberal bent . . . I don’t begrudge them that. I’m a libertarian; frankly, I think my liberalness goes far beyond theirs in a lot of ways. But yeah, we think differently, and maybe that’s cut me out of some things. I don’t care. People know I get along great with all kinds of directors, all kinds of actors. And I tell you, you hire me, I will show up, 24/7, and I will give you 100%. I will help you fix whatever problems come up. You hire me, I’m your boy. It’s just, it’s all about the work. And when that’s done, I am done.”

Edit for apology…

Credit where credit is due.

Last edited:

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Ray
I am glad to be mistaken on this. Libertarian is how I lean

Garth Brooks is a faggot piece of shit liberal who refused to play at President Trump's first Inauguration...

Kurt Russell is a conservative Libertarian, he was my neighbor for many years as a kid growing up, lived about a mile away from me in Little Elk Creek in Old Snowmass, Colo.

He and Goldie are awesome people, as were their kids at the time, used to see them at block parties.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I can look past some entertainers political leanings and enjoy their music/acting skills... The ones like Rosie, or Oprah that try to influence the low information voters are not part of that group. As far as I know I never heard Garth trying to get Hildabeast elected... "Murder on Music Row"... Alan Jackson and George Straight...
Ray

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
What type of cocksucker debates in a joke or meme Thread? lol

Answer after the next reply that isn't a joke or meme. :eek:
:D:D

Laugh or fucking cry. :p

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Are you crazy??