Current Situation - a picture thread

Tank

Reaction score
399971CC-BFF7-496F-BC8F-98B09C21B9A3.jpeg
9EC6779D-D67D-491F-ABF4-3531EE71ADC1.jpeg

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Put a fkn shirt on, and pack your Havasu bag!

You're one to talk!!..lol No one else was around (hence why I have my shirt is off). The only people we seen was the sheriff's they came up and hung out with us for awhile!!

And pack my havasu bag? Haven't heard anything about that..

HgH Vltg

Reaction score
Came home from work to find...... Now is this a Halloween Christmas tree, Or a Christmas Halloween tree.

IMG_5344.jpg

SoCalDave

Reaction score
I’ve been thinking about these rum bbq peaches since you posted this and need to know the process. :D

Steps, time, amounts etc.... thanks
Not sure whom had posted it on here about a year or so ago but it's pretty simple.
You'll need some fresh hole peaches, spiced rum, butter, sugar, cinnamon and French Vanilla Ice Cream.
Mix up some sugar and cinnamon to your taste and set aside.
Slice the peaches in half and remove the pit. I like to kinda slice them a bit but not through the skin, this helps everything soak in better while on the grille.
Put a glob of butter in where the pit was and pour the rum over the hole thing until it overflows. I always make one without the rum as the young ones like it too.
Lastly sprinkle the sugar/cinnamon over them. Sometimes more is better as with the rum. :D
After you have finished bbq your meal turn the burners on low and place them skin side down and close the lid. Let the cook about 5 min or until they looked a little glazed. Turn the first one over and then as you turn over the other ones pour the juices over the one you just flipped and so on. Cook another few minutes and remove from the grille.
Slice them up and serve over the ice cream. Very simple treat and everyone loves it.

FB_IMG_1568863809679.jpg
FB_IMG_1568863803159.jpg

LowRiver2

Reaction score
$60k Public toilet downtown: Attendant is paid $20 an hour to clean and open automatic door at 2 minute mark to prevent sex and drug use. “Get er don’r” takes on a new meaning.... Pit Stop toilets
Lol!

Best part was the prevent Forrest fire ad
Pretty sure 80% of the toilet users have never left LA city
F2F2CDFE-8DF8-4DEF-B57E-FB3CACA0ED55.jpeg

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Fuck me everyone off the plane its broken after setting for 2 hours out on tarmac FUCK Delta

Bummer hope that the next plane/flight goes off without a hitch!!! I feel your pain this was the flight tracker from my trip to Hawaii a week ago. We had to turn back after being 90 minutes in flight. LOL

33ED37DC-FF68-4961-BEC8-666BEFC79E5E.jpeg

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
What happened

They got out about 90 minutes out and a few passengers started to have a hard time breathing. They said that it smelled bad but it I didn’t notice anything. Just smelled like a musty plane. They turned us around when we arrived they had the fire engines rolling with light and sirens going. When the opened the door the firemen were there. They didn’t let us off until they came on with masks and checked the air quality. Fun for sure!!!