WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cancel the rest of the NFL season

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
and just give the Lombardi to my Patriots. Why should everyone get embarrassed??:D:D

OK flame away!!:p

westair

Reaction score
We'll see if your old QB can make it through the season

CLdrinker

Reaction score
It’s funny you guys still call yourself Patriots. Look at the actions in the last few years of your members hookers rape and murder?

You guys should call yourself the Raiders

wallnutz

Reaction score
It’s funny you guys still call yourself Patriots. Look at the actions in the last few years of your members hookers rape and murder?

Raiders East Coast!:D

The Prisoner

Reaction score

Don’t forget cheaters too!:D Spy gate deflate gate and Edelman ped’s.

The Prisoner

Reaction score
Calm down, you played Miami which is like playing a JV high school team.:rolleyes:

What about the Chargers, Chiefs and Rams last season...and that’s with how bad the Patriots played the first 10 games. Even Matt Patricia, who it will be a miracle is he doesn’t get fired this year, beat the Patriots last year.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Great shit on this thread. It should go viral!
Hmmm that's a weird term for me, sounds like an std... Maybe that's why the raiders and pats have fans.
Horrible disease. Glad I don't have it!

BajaT

Reaction score
Yawn.....tough opponent today....but they "raped" the competition....:D
Six wins against Jets, Miami, and Buffalo, every year......Puts Saints or Packers in that excuse of division and they would have most of those rings....

Last edited:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
This is a brilliant idea, it would save all the fans of all the other teams so much heartache if we just end it now.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Niners are going to win it all!

JD D05

Reaction score
Patriots are loaded on offense, prob best receiver core in the league. James White is unguardable and Sony is tough.

JD D05

Reaction score
They have played nobody.

Just wait until the have a date with my Chiefs...........

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You know they are loaded. Chiefs will be right there but have a much tougher schedule and defense looks suspect. The Pats can hang on to the ball for a long time and that hurts the chiefs. It will be fun to watch.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Malhomes is a beast. Chiefs offense is stupid. 5 passes for over 30 yards.... In a row.... Stupid.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
IMG_3171.JPG
IMG_3170.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
IMG_3173.JPG
IMG_3174.JPG
IMG_3175.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
You know there is multiple videos of Antonio and the accuser online dancing together and kissing etc. She also never filed a police report.

Whether or not Brown raped or molested that girl matters little (except to the two of them). But those defending that POS Brown need to get their priorities straight

JD D05

Reaction score
Whether or not Brown raped or molested that girl matters little (except to the two of them). But those defending that POS Brown need to get their priorities straight

How does it not matter if he did or didn't? He isn't guilty and this happens all the time. If he did than he should be punished. But your post is some of the dumbest shit I have ever read. You completely contradict yourself and than assume he is guilty are you North Korean?

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Reaction score
How does it not matter if he did or didn't? He isn't guilty and this happens all the time. If he did than he should be punished. But your post is some of the dumbest shit I have ever read. You completely contradict yourself and than assume he is guilty are you North Korean?

Because criminal guilt and civil trial guilt are 2 different things. He could easily be innocent in the first and guilty in the 2nd (just like OJ).

You clearly have no idea of Brown's behavior over the years - the things he's done. Your defense of him proves you know what a dumb shit is.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-timeline-lawsuits-legal-problems/2284178001/

From anonymous, of Massachusetts: “I’m a Pats fan. Have been since the early seventies. But I just cannot watch with Antonio Brown on the field. His two emails alone show harassment that would disqualify him from employment in any other setting. Or would at least lead to an administrative leave while the investigation is underway. I recently became part of a harassment complaint and, until I did, I had no idea of how the reporting process protects the harasser at the expense of those who report. I was astonished to discover that this is the case in 2019. The NFL keeps reaching out to expand its female fan base. Now, I can only imagine how many they lose because they do not have a cogent, consistent policy for players who harass and abuse anyone (not just women). I don’t know how best to describe it; for some it triggers, for others it enrages or disappoints. All leads to flipping the switch to something besides the NFL. I’d looked forward to this season, but just cannot watch the Pats now.”

JD D05

Reaction score
Because criminal guilt and civil trial guilt are 2 different things. He could easily be innocent in the first and guilty in the 2nd (just like OJ).

You clearly have no idea of Brown's behavior over the years - the things he's done. Your defense of him proves you know what a dumb shit is.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-timeline-lawsuits-legal-problems/2284178001/

From anonymous, of Massachusetts: “I’m a Pats fan. Have been since the early seventies. But I just cannot watch with Antonio Brown on the field. His two emails alone show harassment that would disqualify him from employment in any other setting. Or would at least lead to an administrative leave while the investigation is underway. I recently became part of a harassment complaint and, until I did, I had no idea of how the reporting process protects the harasser at the expense of those who report. I was astonished to discover that this is the case in 2019. The NFL keeps reaching out to expand its female fan base. Now, I can only imagine how many they lose because they do not have a cogent, consistent policy for players who harass and abuse anyone (not just women). I don’t know how best to describe it; for some it triggers, for others it enrages or disappoints. All leads to flipping the switch to something besides the NFL. I’d looked forward to this season, but just cannot watch the Pats now.”

So what is he actually guilty of right now?

Reckless driving going 100 so what I did that last week. Personal Chef had a beef so what. I get it he is an asshole but he isn't guilty of anything I can see at this point. If he is guilty than he should be punished.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well, it certainly doesn’t matter to Belichick whether he’s guilty or not.

He might not have disclosed all his possible skeletons when signed.
One thing guys like Belichick hate is being blindsided.

The Pats have seemed a little bit (and only a little bit) more gun shy since Hernandez.

JD D05

Reaction score
Well, it certainly doesn’t matter to Belichick whether he’s guilty or not.

He might not have disclosed all his possible skeletons when signed.
One thing guys like Belichick hate is being blindsided.

The Pats have seemed a little bit (and only a little bit) more gun shy since Hernandez.

Browns will pick him up.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
My Niners are going all the way!!! And when they do it's going to be a pay day for me.

WhatExit?

Reaction score

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Now that Roethlisberger is out for year maybe Steelers will pick him back up:p:D:p

JD D05

Reaction score

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Miami is going to tank on purpose. They need that number one pick.
Hell they've picked up 3 since the first game via trades.....They'll be stacking top 3 picks for several drafts already

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I can't believe how good your Browns are doing tonight, I know the Rams aren't playing very good but the Browns are playing great.

They are hanging in, but are making a LOT of mistakes. When you lead the league in penalties it isn’t a good recipe for the season. Mayfield usually excells in throwing outside the pocket.
He seems completely baffled tonight when chased out.

4Waters

Reaction score
They are hanging in, but are making a LOT of mistakes. When you lead the league in penalties it isn’t a good recipe for the season. Mayfield usually excells in throwing outside the pocket.
He seems completely baffled tonight when chased out.
I think the reason for the mistakes is how fast offense has to be or else you get Donald and Matthews crashing in on your QB. They aren't used to being that quick.