WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Just The Tip

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered one of these? Was looking at getting one, and was curious on what you thought of it. I would especially like it if it had some Xtra padding in it at the front. some times when your parked in the channel against the wall you need it.
6AF7D480-4D79-42A7-AC04-05E355B5F648.jpeg

Riley1

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered one of these? Was looking at getting one, and was curious on what you thought of it. I would especially like it if it had some Xtra padding in it at the front. some times when your parked in the channel against the wall you need it. View attachment 798654
@OldSchoolBoats was getting one for is “former” boat. He should have some info for you as I heard the standard doesn’t fit Howards or Halletts

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
@OldSchoolBoats was getting one for is “former” boat. He should have some info for you as I heard the standard doesn’t fit Howards or Halletts
I already offered him mine. Daryl, the owner, is a great guy to deal with. Just need his measurements and they will make one.

We ordered a small one and it didn't fit my boat, large was too big. Daryl was going to make me a custom one for the Howard. Told Paul I would have him do it for his boat, since I already paid for it and dont have use for it anymore.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score

Joe offered up his. I just need to call them with the measurements of what I need. Was just curious if anyone has actually used them.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
I already offered him mine. Daryl, the owner, is a great guy to deal with. Just need his measurements and they will make one.

We ordered a small one and it didn't fit my boat, large was too big. Daryl was going to make me a custom one for the Howard. Told Paul I would have him do it for his boat, since I already paid for it and dont have use for it anymore.

Thanks again joe. I forgot to take the measurements.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Joe offered up his. I just need to call them with the measurements of what I need. Was just curious if anyone has actually used them.
Awesome of Joe to offer this up.
Perfect spot for your better half to pose for pics:cool:
20190817_195055.jpg

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I can seen of these “just the tip” if you have a herd of kids. But for only 2 people and the occasional guest, it becomes more shit to store in the boat.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I know your just trying to protect your beautiful new sled.

My concern with the the bow cover is, from some reason sand gets inside. It could do more damage.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

My concern with the the bow cover is, from some reason sand gets inside. It could do more damage.
The way it is designed, I can't see that happening. The bath mats are way worse.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score

Agree. That’s why I’m asking if anyone has experience with them.

Ace450x

Reaction score
I have one and like it. I also have a 22 Howard. The large was too big and the small was just a bit small, but I can live with it. It help keeps things cleaner and is not as hot on the skin when getting on the boat.

I tried the bath mats and got tired of picking them up when the wind blew them off into the sand or water.

gqchris

Reaction score
I dont know bout this one. Keel guard comes to mind. And this.

IMG_1527.jpg

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
I have a vinyl one that custom canvas made for the front of my 240. Hooks to the bow eye then goes up in between the bow rails and over inside all the way to the floor. Protects the the bow and front cushion from traffic. It’s felt lined and uses the bow snaps for extra holding. Can’t find any photos but hope this one gives you a visual of what I explained
IMG_2486.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WildWilly

Reaction score
I have one. great product made well. It does make it a lot easier for some people getting on and off when the bow is higher because it grips and you don't slide off. and of course the protection it offers is good.