GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
It's official now... I'm old.

IMG_0981.jpg

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
I blame AARP more than any other non-governmental employee for pushing Obamacare across the finish line. F em!
I send those postage paid mailers back on their dime with some of my hopes and dreams for those assholes nearly once a month.

GRADS

Reaction score
It cost me $16 for a year and a lot of the restaurants I frequent offer a 10-15% discount with an AARP card. Also we booked a hotel already with the number on the mailer and got 10% off. I'm guessing this card will save me probably $2K a year. SCORE!:D:cool: Only problem is having a hottie server and saying "here's my old man card".:(

GRADS

Reaction score
I'd rather pay full price than give 1 cent to that POS, Liberal Sewer swamp..........

I have other avenues for saving money....
Have no idea about the organization. Strictly joined to get discounts. But to hear from you that they are liberal makes me that much happier I joined.

GRADS

Reaction score
You know you can get all kinds of discounts with an NRA card too. No need to settle for AARP.:D
I'm calling BS. I've never been out to dinner and heard someone ask if they have an NRA discount.:rolleyes:

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I blame AARP more than any other non-governmental employee for pushing Obamacare across the finish line. F em!
I send those postage paid mailers back on their dime with some of my hopes and dreams for those assholes nearly once a month.

Tape 'em to a brick first then send 'em along their way.

BajaMike

Reaction score

I agree 100%. AARP is a marketing arm of the Democrat party. They have no interest in helping “retired people”, only furthering the left wing goals of the Dems and making millions of dollars selling out the retired people.

AARP was one of the big proponents of taking billions of $ from Medicare to help fund Obamacare. They do nothing but sell bogus products to retired people and their executives make 7 figure incomes to screw all of us approaching retirement.

They are total scumbags. Almost every hotel chain and restaurant will give a senior citizen discount to anyone over 55 years (including all Marriott brands and Hilton brands).

You get nothing for the membership fees you pay except an add filled magazine.l. AARP sucks!

Not surprised GRADS loves them.

GRADS

Reaction score
I agree 100%. AARP is a marketing arm of the Democrat party. They have no interest in helping “retired people”, only furthering the left wing goals of the Dems and making millions of dollars selling out the retired people.

AARP was one of the big proponents of taking billions of $ from Medicare to help fund Obamacare. They do nothing but sell bogus products to retired people and their executives make 7 figure incomes to screw all of us approaching retirement.

They are total scumbags. Almost every hotel chain and restaurant will give a senior citizen discount to anyone over 55 years (including all Marriott brands and Hilton brands).

You get nothing for the membership fees you pay except an add filled magazine.l. AARP sucks!

Not surprised GRADS loves them.
I'll make sure to remember this post next time I save 10-15% off my $150 tab.:rolleyes:

Orange Juice

Reaction score
I’ll let one of my other friends pull their card out first.

:D

dribble

Reaction score
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought he was sending his membership dues in for the NRA