WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] SOLD - LG Front Load Washer & Dryer

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Helping my in-laws that have moved out of state. Up for grabs is a really nice LG front load washer and dryer set. Direct drive, steam function on dryer.

Asking price is $700 OBO. Located in Downey, CA (90241) and are easily removed from the house (single story).

Please PM with many any questions and I can provide my cell or get you in contact with them if I am unable to answer your question.

IMG_0960.jpg
IMG_0961.jpg
IMG_4685.JPG

E4L

Reaction score
How old are they? Are they standard size? I’m interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
How old are they? Are they standard size? I’m interested

They are about 2 years old and they are standard size extra large capacity.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
These have been spoken for by an RDP member pending pickup.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Guess I’m out then

I never heard anything from you other than responding to your question in this thread. I apologize if you feel that you were first in line but I got a PM and subsequent text confirming that another member wanted them. I've gotta go with the first person that said directly that they would take them. If the deal falls through I will reach out if you are still interested.

E4L

Reaction score
I never heard anything from you other than responding to your question in this thread. I apologize if you feel that you were first in line but I got a PM and subsequent text confirming that another member wanted them. I've gotta go with the first person that said directly that they would take them. If the deal falls through I will reach out if you are still interested.

. Usually when someone says they are interested they are just waiting for the info they asked for.

Thank you anyways

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
. Usually when someone says they are interested they are just waiting for the info they asked for.

Thank you anyways

You didn't respond for nearly 24 hours? I specifically stated in the ad to contact me via PM. Sorry we didn't connect to solidify the deal but I have to honor the sale to the person that said "I'll take it" first.

E4L

Reaction score
You didn't respond for nearly 24 hours? I specifically stated in the ad to contact me via PM. Sorry we didn't connect to solidify the deal but I have to honor the sale to the person that said "I'll take it" first.

Had a puking kid that is my priority. Life goes on. Thanks