WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Iran strike in 3...2....

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
just confirmed that 19 targets were struck in Saudi Arabia

The yemen proxy group claimed responsibility but they are further then Iraq and Iran from the oil fields and the targets attacked were closest to the gulf and furthest in the field from Yemen. Yemen said they used small drones. SA says it was not drones but missiles. So that means it was either cruise missiles straight from Iran or pro friendly Iraqi held areas from the north.

50% reduction in production in seconds

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
audi Arabia oil supply was attacked. There is reason to believe that we know the culprit, are locked and loaded depending on verification, but are waiting to hear from the Kingdom as to who they believe was the cause of this attack, and under what terms we would proceed!

profile_image
Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 15, 2019 417EF263-0599-4492-95E4-789CCC471B7C.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well crap...whatever the reasons or the cause, hope for the best outcome for whatever soldiers or pilots that may be needed.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Bolton probably wishes he wasn't fired now. lol

jetur

Reaction score
Maybe OPEC needed a reason to raise the price of fuel. This isn't good.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Good excuse for Saudi Arabia to kick some Iran ass instead of us doing it.

If that was the plan, I’m all for it.

Most probably outcome. Israel bombed some missile sites in Iraq last week that were Iranian owned and operated. And house of Saud helped fund the air strikes via the IDF

Basically the house, idf and USA are aligned against the muzzy brohood and Iran.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Maybe OPEC needed a reason to raise the price of fuel. This isn't good.
Trump just shit on that deal. Said he will release oil from the Strategic oil reserve to drop prices if need be and is streamlining current oil permit applications in Texas

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Good excuse for Saudi Arabia to kick some Iran ass instead of us doing it.

If that was the plan, I’m all for it.

Ha Saudi Arabia has $$$$$$$$ but shit for military (all their citizens are part of the royal family - and the royal family pays foreigners to do EVERYTHING). They’ll pay the US tons of $$$$$$$ if “they” want to retaliate against Iran.

Last edited:

BajaMike

Reaction score
Ha Saudi Arabia has $$$$$$$$ but shit fir military. They’ll pay the US tons of $$$$$$$ if “they” want to retaliate against Iran.

Saudi Arabia has a pretty good Air Force, all American equipment and American trained pilots. They can kick the shit out of Iran in an air war.....especially with the help of American space based and aircraft based intelligence assets (U-2 and drones) and airborne refueling.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
My Dad helped train the Saudi Army in the 80's for 10 years via an independent non-government contract thru the Vinnel Corporation. Had two brothers there at the same time as well. One was an embassy guard and one handled communications for the Vinnel. Lots of crazy stories of things going on. My Dad said they just trained them enough so they thought they were learning but always held back. He said they still preferred to sleep in tents out in the desert. They made good money and if the stayed out of the USA for a certain amount of time during the year no taxes were paid. In the end King Fahad (sp?) paid my Dad and others a bulk amount and their job was done.

My pops was there when the entire country went to blackout status when Mecca was attacked and under siege. We were worried about him but he was fine. He used to make his own wine while there and then come home and be upset about weed.....lol I always thought that was funny. They could drink alcohol within their compound but still......

One of my brothers (not the embassy guard brother) friends was a mailman from London and he was selling hash.....he disappeared and even Amnesty International couldn't find anything out on him. The Saudis killed him I am sure. They were coming next for my brother since he knew they guy and they were "friends" as well as he bought/smoked hash from the guy. Vinnel helped smuggle my brother out of the country in the middle of the night.

Crazy shiznit

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Reaction score
I've said this before and I'll say it again, don't under estimate the Iranian military. They've got all kinds of rockets, missiles and weapons. And they have religious fanatics running the county and those cocksuckers are unlike anyone the world has seen in terms of willingness to sacrifice themselves and their country and the world if it comes down to it. They likely have nukes - they certainly have dirty bomb capabilities - so any war with Iran, unless it's an all out, immediate and full strength which we'd likely never do (at least until Iran has gone nuclear or dirty) war with them will not be clean, simple or quick and the casualties could become massive.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I've said this before and I'll say it again, don't under estimate the Iranian military. They've got all kinds of rockets, missiles and weapons. And they have religious fanatics running the county and those cocksuckers are unlike anyone the world has seen in terms of willingness to sacrifice themselves and their country and the world if it comes down to it. They likely have nukes - they certainly have dirty bomb capabilities - so any war with Iran, unless it's an all out, immediate and full strength which we'd likely never do (at least until Iran has gone nuclear or dirty) war with them will not be clean, simple or quick and the casualties could become massive.
Iranian scientists have been in North Korea, and that would lead me to believe there are some abilities. That, and the willingness of the Russians to sell weaponry to whomever has the cash, can lead to a very bad conflict I'd rather not see.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Saudi’s won’t fight.. America will likely step up as an ally.

While I hope we don’t, it won’t surprise me if We are invading before the end of the month. If we do buckle your seatbelts because we are gonna have a lot of terrorist attacks on US soil.

farmo83

Reaction score
As far as the strategic oil reserve goes that sounds great but is not really practical. America has tons of wells that are drilled but not completed. As the price rises more and more of those will come online. The shitty thing is the first place to feel price spikes from middle east issues is California. Cali crude comes from Alaska and the middle east as there are no major pipelines.

Dalton

Reaction score
Saudi beating Iran in a war is unlikely, looking at their fighting ability in Yemen. Letting them duke it out is a cool idea till they start losing and its anyone's guess who or whos people would move into that territory after their defeat, yes we have lots of oil in the US but we don't need an adversary gaining control of something like that.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Iran has been steadily increasing pressure and poking the bear. Im curious to see if we go measured and appropriate or trump says fuck yo couch and sends a couple of carrier groups.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Saudi beating Iran in a war is unlikely, looking at their fighting ability in Yemen. Letting them duke it out is a cool idea till they start losing and its anyone's guess who or whos people would move into that territory after their defeat, yes we have lots of oil in the US but we don't need an adversary gaining control of something like that.

That’s because Yemen is a counter insurgency. Not easy to fight even for us. Iran will be targeted air strikes and air combat. The Sauds can do well on that because we have armed them with f-15s and taught them how to fight.

A real Saud doesn’t want to do do serf work and shooting guns on the ground is peasant shit. Shooting and bombing from the air is royal Maverick shit and they want to do that.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Saudi’s won’t fight.. America will likely step up as an ally.

While I hope we don’t, it won’t surprise me if We are invading before the end of the month. If we do buckle your seatbelts because we are gonna have a lot of terrorist attacks on US soil.
As far as the strategic oil reserve goes that sounds great but is not really practical. America has tons of wells that are drilled but not completed. As the price rises more and more of those will come online. The shitty thing is the first place to feel price spikes from middle east issues is California. Cali crude comes from Alaska and the middle east as there are no major pipelines.

First thing that came to mind was protecting the refineries. I don't know who makes that call, but I would hope they do it soon. The enemy only needs money, their lack of heavy armament means they don't need a ton of jet A.

Xring01

Reaction score
Fox News - reporting that US Confirms that Saudi Attack came from the North, not the South. Therefore it couldnt have come from Yemen... and missles/drones came from Iran...

Shits about to get real in Iran... If the US or Nato does not respond accordingly... What will prevent another attack...

With that reasoning, its a reasonable to assume that Iran is about to get lit up...

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
You

realize he and Trump don’t get along right?

Mattis quit because of it.

Mattis didn't quit because they didn't get along, it was because Mattis wanted to leave a large ground presence in Syria, and Trump didn't.

I've never heard Mattis mention anything about not getting along with Trump, he said Trump was very forthright in all of their discussions.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Iran has been steadily increasing pressure and poking the bear. Im curious to see if we go measured and appropriate or trump says fuck yo couch and sends a couple of carrier groups.

There is always a risk of losing ships including aircraft carriers. The world has changed and weapons are changing as fast as anything else. Missiles, drones, swarms of missiles/rockets, surface anti-ship missiles - they all are huge risks to our carrier groups so they'd likely stay as far away as possible but the risk is still there

Xring01

Reaction score
I am shocked about the lack of confidence in our Military forces... wow...

I have stated on other threads,,, think about 1 or 2 U.S. Fast Attack Subs can do to Iran, in a blink of an eye.... there is nothing that Iran can do to stop it... thats only 2 boats, this would take out all of there air assets/run ways, and the majority of there Navy... it would be over in less than an hour...

Then let Saudi/Nato take over from there... clean up the mess afterwords..... let them know, we gave you the head start to solve the problem... it better get solved, all they have to do is hit sitting ducks floating in pool of sand... with few ways to defend themselves..

but thats opinion.

Last edited:

Dalton

Reaction score
I find it fascinating that the Trumpkins are so quick to jump in and defend the House of Saud. The Kingdom is: 70% or more Muslim, has a history of brutal attacks on its own people, is one of the worst places in the world to be female, just literally BUTCHERED an America based journalist... There is that other thing that happened 18 years ago that any reasonable analysis says they were complicit in.

But yet here we are willing to get our kids killed defending the place.

WTF is wrong with this picture?

Again...We can’t let Saudi lose or come close to it, Iran’s influence can’t be allowed to grow in the region

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
You

realize he and Trump don’t get along right?

Mattis quit because of it.

The legend of Maddog was better then the reality of Mattis. A career democrat who was a globalist and thought that trannies in mil was a good thing.

MSum661

Reaction score
Fox News - reporting that US Confirms that Saudi Attack came from the North, not the South. Therefore it couldnt have come from Yemen... and missles/drones came from Iran...

Shits about to get real in Iran... If the US or Nato does not respond accordingly... What will prevent another attack...

With that reasoning, its a reasonable to assume that Iran is about to get lit up...

A lot of Iranian Russian's occupy Northern Iran.
Nothing would surprise me at this point.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
I picture US TLAM and ship BGM-109s opening salvo to destroy s300/400 and sA-2 sites to clear the skies for US F35s to take out the rest of the Sites to allow SA f15s to drop loads of ordnance on their oil refineries and pumps to kill their economy for once and for all

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

I have stated on other threads,,, think about 1 or 2 U.S. Fast Attack Subs can do to Iran, in a blink of an eye.... there is nothing that Iran can do to stop it... thats only 2 boats, this would take out all of there air assets/run ways, and the majority of there Navy... it would be over in less than an hour...

Then let Saudi/Nato take over from there... clean up the mess afterwords..... let them know, we gave you the head start to solve the problem... it better get solved, all they have to do is hit sitting ducks floating in pool of sand... with few ways to defend themselves..

but thats opinion.
I agree completely that the U.S. has both superior equipment and soldiers operating that equipment. I have a lack in confidence of the people in charge of those assets. If given the complete green light, they can get the job done quickly. The problem I see is the ever changing rules of engagement, or the bs nation building after. Let them do their job, and come home. Not these half ass targeted attacks, I mean completely remove the threat. For the past 20 years they have been trying to pick a fight in that region, and soldiers have been force to ask permission to fully engage.

Or...
Deal with the economic punishment they inflict. When that doesn't hurt us bad enough, they will move their attacks to our soil. Then what? By that time we may have a president in office that will cave in to their demands. No shots fired, but the devastation of collapsed economies are no better.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Trust me there is plenty of US Contractors over there telling them how to do shit when it comes to airframes.

Saud has a lot of the newest F-15s, typhoons , and AH-64s to fuck coastal silkworm cruise missile sites in the first kick off. They don’t need boots on the ground where the Saudi military struggles. Just choke the last dollars out of them

WhatExit?

Reaction score

but thats opinion.

If you're referring to me, I'm not lacking in confidence in the US military. On the contrary. But the issue has been and will continue to be HOW a war is/will be fought. Take the gloves off and there's no contest. Fighting wars with restrictions and limitations and the story is always different

Xring01

Reaction score
I agree completely that the U.S. has both superior equipment and soldiers operating that equipment. I have a lack in confidence of the people in charge of those assets. If given the complete green light, they can get the job done quickly. The problem I see is the ever changing rules of engagement, or the bs nation building after. Let them do their job, and come home. Not these half ass targeted attacks, I mean completely remove the threat. For the past 20 years they have been trying to pick a fight in that region, and soldiers have been force to ask permission to fully engage.

Or...
Deal with the economic punishment they inflict. When that doesn't hurt us bad enough, they will move their attacks to our soil. Then what? By that time we may have a president in office that will cave in to their demands. No shots fired, but the devastation of collapsed economies are no better.

I agree with most of your assessment... but it doesnt change the facts...
Facts are simple - Calibrate Iran, or they will only get bolder and continue attacking Ships/Drones/Countries... Something has to be done...

Doing Nothing is not an option anymore... look back at 40 years of doing nothing achieved in North Korea???? Hummm how did that work out????

My strategy, doesnt involve American Troops on the ground in Iran...

Tomahawk living shit out of them, and make it really easy for the other nations to mop up the mess....

Up to those other countries/Nato to determine how far they go... it will be up to them to keep Iran on the straight narrow, or new regime change...

I think it would be way to expensive to put American Troops on the ground... Far Cheaper to Tomahawk there ass's...

Hit all there runways... hit all there Naval Facility's... Missile Sites, set them back....

If they really piss us off, hit there power grid, turn the lights off...., then hit Government Buildings... set them back to the Stone Age...

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Again...We can’t let Saudi lose or come close to it, Iran’s influence can’t be allowed to grow in the region

You're right. And we can be 100% sure that a war with Iran will see them attack Israel and that's when things will escalate instantly (nukes)

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Odds are Israeli F35i will be flying in the first wave. The new crowned prince is chummy with the IdF and us to a level we have never seen before

squeezer

Reaction score

but thats opinion.

Sure...

And then we could hang a big “Mission Accomplished” sign up and spend another $5T after we have won.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well, this looks like the "one" missing from the thread title. Just a matter of who's leading the charge.
I agree with most of your assessment... but it doesnt change the facts...
Facts are simple - Calibrate Iran, or they will only get bolder and continue attacking Ships/Drones/Countries... Something has to be done...

Doing Nothing is not an option anymore... look back at 40 years of doing nothing achieved in North Korea???? Hummm how did that work out????

My strategy, doesnt involve American Troops on the ground in Iran...

Tomahawk living shit out of them, and make it really easy for the other nations to mop up the mess....

Up to those other countries/Nato to determine how far they go... it will be up to them to keep Iran on the straight narrow, or new regime change...

I think it would be way to expensive to put American Troops on the ground... Far Cheaper to Tomahawk there ass's...

Hit all there runways... hit all there Naval Facility's... Missile Sites, set them back....

If they really piss us off, hit there power grid, turn the lights off...., then hit Government Buildings... set them back to the Stone Age...
Agreed. I'm only 42, but from what I have gathered in my lifetime the mullahs (?) have been less than admirable since the 70's. They have been ignored, even with their constant shouting about destroying Israel. If a country like N.K. simply runs it's mouth, it takes longer to piss of someone. If a country attacks another country, tempers flare pretty quick.

Xring01

Reaction score
You're right. And we can be 100% sure that a war with Iran will see them attack Israel and that's when things will escalate instantly (nukes)

Thats your opinion. You assume they have Nukes... that is an assumption at this point... Not a fact..

Also assuming that Isreal will not solve its own problems with Iran... once this gets going... Isreal will want in on the Action.

Facts to me a pretty simple..
Fact - Irans aggressive nature in the last 3 months has been steady, and nothing has been done to encourage a different behavior.

To me its absolutely stupid to do nothing..., only emboldens others to act up and get away with stupid shit..

Calibrating One bad actor, teachs a global lesson, that stupid hurts... best not to be stupid

Xring01

Reaction score
Sure...

And then we could hang a big “Mission Accomplished” sign up and spend another $5T after we have won.

Can you read???
I never stated occupy, or troops on the ground.., I stated I would not recommend that at all... because it would be to expensive...

How does my strategy equal $5T....

Tomahawks used to cost about $1M.... so 100 of them = $100M... thats going way overboard..

I bet we can accomplish my goal with about 50-60 Tomahawks.

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
Trump will not start a war with Iran. He knows our country is full of pussy millennials not willing to go to war to fight for our country. A war with Iran would require a level of personal participation and dedication on par with those who fought and made sacrifices not seen since WW2.....

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
Can you read???
I never stated occupy, or troops on the ground.., I stated I would not recommend that at all... because it would be to expensive...

How does my strategy equal $5T....

Tomahawks used to cost about $1M.... so 100 of them = $100M... thats going way overboard..

I bet we can accomplish my goal with about 50-60 Tomahawks.

And what goal would that be exactly?

The problem is we are good at fucking things up in the ME but have absolutely zero strategy for the rebuild... Which if history is any teacher is the most important part.