WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How is this right?

OC Mike

Reaction score
it's quite blatant what's happening. I have yet to hear comment about Black on White.
I guess that doesn't matter.
And yes, if it was the other way around, the left would be screaming about Racism, Nazism, KKK, on and on..........

Curious what the despicable Al Sharpton has to say..

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
lets go there looks like fun...where's fuckin omar

Last edited:

guest hs

Reaction score
FYI Reginald became a boat mechanic after that at Havasu Springs. I remember seeing him on the Today show like ten years after the attack.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
More cops aren’t the answer.
More skin colors among the cops we have is the answer [emoji849]

From the article:
The chair of the city’s safety committee, Alondra Cano, previously told Fox News that the city council acknowledges there is a crisis and is investing and diversifying its force to better represent the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Sounds like affirmative action all over again. Fucked my grandfather over real good in Detroit back in the day

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I couldn't see the video because it was kind of a bullshit link that had a pop up, but with that said why does it matter what color the suspects or victim are? A crime is a crime.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
This is a surprise? The same state that elected Jesse "the body" as governor and then that shitbag Al Franken?
Not to mention their latest folly with the brother marrying bitch that said "some people did some thing"
You mean now theres a problem with the police force too?
Say it ain't so....

Minnesota has been a clusterfuck brewing for years. The Somali population is out of control.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I couldn't see the video because it was kind of a bullshit link that had a pop up, but with that said why does it matter what color the suspects or victim are? A crime is a crime.
Cuz many on your side don't see it that way!!!

LazyLavey

Reaction score
More cops aren’t the answer.
More skin colors among the cops we have is the answer [emoji849]

From the article:
The chair of the city’s safety committee, Alondra Cano, previously told Fox News that the city council acknowledges there is a crisis and is investing and diversifying its force to better represent the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That should solve their problem...

Worked in RockRidge!

fullsizeoutput_894.jpeg

sirbob

Reaction score
I have spent a fair amount of time in that city - and I don't like it because of 2 reasons
1) exactly what this article talks about - I've had people with me robbed / I've been confronted in an uber from a gang on the sidewalk when they saw white people - I've been in a business when a bunch of idiots decided to start shooting each other. Those are just some personal sitations I've been in on visits.

2) they have winter

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I think I heard about arrests being made in this case...I too didn't go thru the pop ups to watch...saw briefly on TV news. If I see/hear anything else about arrests I'll edit...
Ray

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Are you turning into an R? Lol. Hate crime legislation is BS. A crime is a crime and everyone should pay the same.