WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Iran strike in 3...2....

Xring01

Reaction score
Trump will not start a war with Iran. He knows our country is full of pussy millennials not willing to go to war to fight for our country. A war with Iran would require participation and dedication on par with those who fought and made sacrifices not seen since WW2.....

Millenials, I agree to a point... but they remember 9/11... I think they come around..

The rest of it..
That is one hell of a Bold Statement...

Please expand on how you think it would get to that level???

I dont see it... No freaking way it can exceed WW2, cant wait to hear your answer.

Xring01

Reaction score
And what goal would that be exactly?

The problem is we are good at fucking things up in the ME but have absolutely zero strategy for the rebuild... Which if history is any teacher is the most important part.

Your assuming that we have to rebuild Iran...
Make it Nato’s problem,,, or let Isreal do what they do very well...

I honestly trust the younger generation Iranian Millenials, they want change, they want democracy...

If we do our part, I think they would do there part.

What most of you guys may have forgotten or do not know...
The vast majority of the issues that have occurred in the middle east over the last 15-20 years, where funded by Iran...

The moment that funding dry’s up... how with all the rebels get $$$ or weapons to do the stupid shit they want to do...

They will run out of ammo pretty quick... they dont have $$$..

Stop the flow of $$$ to these assholes, how can they fight...

Pipe Bomb here... blow up a Mosc there,,,, road bomb... eventually they will realize they are not accomplishing much at all.

Wars are very difficult to win, if you dont have weapons or ammo...
Thats stuff is not free in todays world...

Which country can afford to replace the $$$ that Iran has spend funding these guys...

Jordan? Syria? Yemen? Egypt?, Pakistan? Aphganistan?

Last edited:

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
Millenials, I agree to a point... but they remember 9/11... I think they come around..

The rest of it..
That is one hell of a Bold Statement...

Please expand on how you think it would get to that level???

I dont see it... No freaking way it can exceed WW2, cant wait to hear your answer.
A war with Iran will not be a war of U.S. vs. Iran. You can bet your ass Russia, China, N. Korea and a ton of other countries get involved. This is a major deal that has to be dealt with carefully. This is not an Iraq situation.

Xring01

Reaction score
A war with Iran will not be a war of U.S. vs. Iran. You can bet your ass Russia, China, N. Korea and a ton of other countries get involved. This is a major deal that has to be dealt with carefully. This is not an Iraq situation.

Everyone is entitled to there opinion... You are entitled to have yours... I appreciate everyones opinion. Truly do, because it makes me think about a situation in a different perspectives.

My Opinion: Russia will make a public statements.. not much more than that, they know Opec is behind US taking action... Saudi, Bahrain, Dubai etc etc etc... they dont want Iran acting like a fool... they control real money for the tiime being... Russia is not gonna mess with that at all. If Russia was gonna back Iran, Putin would be on Global TV telling the world that he had there back.... He would have already done it.... Yet he has been silent on the issue.... I wonder why?

China- no way... dont see it... there economy is hurting far worse than most know, and franklly they cant afford it.. Businesss/$$$ are fleeing China at moment. Housing melt down, Hong Kong issues, More importantly there leaders want to stay in office... doing everything they can to “Save Face” while negotiating a trade deal with the US. If not... they will get to a point of financial melt down. Its already started... currency devaluations are real.. look what happened to Venezuala... China is a huge economy, but they do not have the “Time” that most people think to rectify the situation they are in. They have a year or two at the most. Or they will be in major recession... there is no way there leaders will survive that. Its just a downward spiral, that can easily be rectified. Which is the easiest path. I vote they go down the easy road, not the hard one

N.Korea is about to come out ofthe Dark Ages in the near future. They are not risking that at all.

Last edited:

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Trump will not start a war with Iran. He knows our country is full of pussy millennials not willing to go to war to fight for our country. A war with Iran would require participation and dedication on par with those who fought and made sacrifices not seen since WW2.....

Lol. You are wrong.

Arabs and Persians can’t fight for shit, proven facts from the past 100 years.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Trump is fantastic one on one - that's why he tried to get a meeting last weekend. He's not going to do anything before huddling with Israel, and he hates hand to hand as much as anybody - tech has moved past that, and his military will advise that way. this is a time that listening to your generals, and partner countries is critical, and much to the disbelief of the lib's. he's really doing all the right things right now. He's going to explain the alternatives before he impliments them. Look for him to send his message privately to the Iranians

Dalton

Reaction score
Trump is fantastic one on one - that's why he tried to get a meeting last weekend. He's not going to do anything before huddling with Israel, and he hates hand to hand as much as anybody - tech has moved past that, and his military will advise that way. this is a time that listening to your generals, and partner countries is critical, and much to the disbelief of the lib's. he's really doing all the right things right now. He's going to explain the alternatives before he impliments them. Look for him to send his message privately to the Iranians

He’s also said in the past he wouldn’t talk about large scale attacks to keep the element of surprise.

Generally news from the Middle East is distorted for one reason or another. Saudi almost always claims no casualties even when videos show almost direct hits on people such as the various attack’s on their airports.

Abu Dhabi airport has been attacked before but there’s very few articles about it, or they’ll claim it was a propane tank or something that exploded.

They don’t want terrorism at all associated with Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or their airlines. Having worked in the region for about 5 years a good way I would describe Dubai is gold plated plastic.

Things are tense....but who knows what will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Let the Saudi’s put their kids on the front line not my nephew

They ain’t doing that either...Saudi ground forces are basically immigrants and foreign nationals.

Saudi’s ground forces elicit fear in no one. All they have is air power...their ground troops have the best equipment but neither the manpower nor knowledge to use it effectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dalton

Reaction score
They ain’t doing that either...Saudi ground forces are basically immigrants and foreign nationals.

Saudi’s ground forces elicit fear in no one. All they have is air power...their ground troops have the best equipment but neither the manpower nor knowledge to use it effectively.

Dead on.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Trump will not start a war with Iran. He knows our country is full of pussy millennials not willing to go to war to fight for our country. A war with Iran would require a level of personal participation and dedication on par with those who fought and made sacrifices not seen since WW2.....

I was kinda thinking the opposite.

TCHB

Reaction score
Let them figure it out.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
If there’s a war with Iran, we’ll be fighting it. Saudi ground forces are weak and strike fear in no one in the region...just look at how they’re doing in Yemen.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
If there’s a war with Iran, we’ll be fighting it. Saudi ground forces are weak and strike fear in no one in the region...just look at how they’re doing in Yemen.

And the Quds Forces are doing better in Syria lol. They both fight for shit but the Quds have the Russians Assad Syrian army to go step by step with them and they still cannot beat an insurgency that has been going on for almost a decade now. The saudis are at least solo on their battle against the hudthi Iranian backed rebels

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
I was kinda thinking the opposite.

When the bombs start dropping and if shit gets real over there let me know how many are running to the recruitment centers signing up to fight for their country.......

Dalton

Reaction score
It means we are spooling up the war machine thinking shit is gonna happen. When you see three CVNs near Iran then it’s go time

IMG_0930.JPG

just_floatin

Reaction score
It means we are spooling up the war machine thinking shit is gonna happen. When you see three CVNs near Iran then it’s go time

I had to goggle CVN. "In the United States Navy, these consist of ships commissioned with hull classification symbols CV (aircraft carrier), CVA (attack aircraft carrier), CVB (large aircraft carrier), CVL (light aircraft carrier), CVN (aircraft carrier (nuclear propulsion) and CVAN (attack aircraft carrier (nuclear propulsion)".

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
When the bombs start dropping and if shit gets real over there let me know how many are running to the recruitment centers signing up to fight for their country.......

I just don’t think a ground war would last more than a few weeks. I do think it will end up like Iraq where the government gets run over at a quick rate, but we will end up with IEDs and splinter groups etc.. it won’t end up being a traditional style war military vs military type deal.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I had to goggle CVN. "In the United States Navy, these consist of ships commissioned with hull classification symbols CV (aircraft carrier), CVA (attack aircraft carrier), CVB (large aircraft carrier), CVL (light aircraft carrier), CVN (aircraft carrier (nuclear propulsion) and CVAN (attack aircraft carrier (nuclear propulsion)".

Thank you. I assumed that was what CVN was but good to know. :thumb up:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Lol. You are wrong.

Arabs and Persians can’t fight for shit, proven facts from the past 100 years.
They do guerrilla warfare pretty good though. We have never been good at that type of fighting.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

HCP3

Reaction score

More fun stuff to look up: A CVN won't travel without a CSG (unless under sea trials).

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
They will send 4 cvns. Or more. Desert storm was a precursor. The sea lift ships is just a test and maybe to show we can do it and rather quickly. There are several sealift ships that are always underway somewhere. These will be the primary first arrivals. If you hear or see these along the coast over there. Buckle up.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
They left out facvn. That classification is fast attack carrier nuclear. The last ship to have that was the USS enterprise.

squeezer

Reaction score
I just don’t think a ground war would last more than a few weeks. I do think it will end up like Iraq where the government gets run over at a quick rate, but we will end up with IEDs and splinter groups etc.. it won’t end up being a traditional style war military vs military type deal.

Screen shot 2019-09-18 at 8.01.34 AM.png

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
They will send 4 cvns. Or more. Desert storm was a precursor. The sea lift ships is just a test and maybe to show we can do it and rather quickly. There are several sealift ships that are always underway somewhere. These will be the primary first arrivals. If you hear or see these along the coast over there. Buckle up.

Not sure if we have the current strength to deploy 4 cvns to that area at once since the Truman is behind schedule on retrofit right now

3 cvn and 1-2 LHDs will fuck your world right now. I know the Uss Boxer has gone recently through the straight a few time now

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
What is your proposed solution?

Continue sanctions and cripple their economy till the people hang them upside down from a cross. This is the easiest method that doesn’t cost us blood or riches.

Option 2. Limited strike on the cruise missile launch sites by SA and hidden allies aka Israel and us

Option 3. Full on destruction of C3 and all nuclear sites followed by airfields and everything down like Desert Storm. This takes a half million man force to be deployed and 1-2 months of daily air war never seen until this day.

Then you either leave it broken, let the gulf coast states go occupy or you go occupy. I vote for 2 or 1

Dalton

Reaction score
IMG_0588.JPG

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Not sure if we have the current strength to deploy 4 cvns to that area at once since the Truman is behind schedule on retrofit right now

3 cvn and 1-2 LHDs will fuck your world right now. I know the Uss Boxer has gone recently through the straight a few time now
Good point forgot the Truman was in the yards.

squeezer

Reaction score
07B6275F-82A0-4EFF-B0DD-4EF7B01128A4.jpeg
9B4239E0-03F5-46A3-87A3-DE727B73D93E.jpeg
What is your proposed solution?

That depends on what one thinks the problem is:

If the problem is one non NATO country attacking another non NATO country the solution is is non of our concern.

If the problem is a 5% reduction in global oil refining capacity then we use a bit less oil until the capacity gets replaced.

If the problem is a wholly incompetent president that needs a distraction in order to get elected then we make this our problem and go get our kids killed so Trump has a better chance of being re-elected.

Dalton

Reaction score

If the problem is one non NATO country attacking another non NATO country the solution is is non of our concern.

If the problem is a 5% reduction in global oil refining capacity then we use a bit less oil until the capacity gets replaced.

If the problem is a wholly incompetent president that needs a distraction in order to get elected then we make this our problem and go get our kids killed so Trump has a better chance of being re-elected.

What if Saudi loses a war against Iran?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Give me a reason that matters that doesn’t involve the price of oil.

Lol.. gee I dunno. Why would a country that is the number one supporter of terrorism globally, getting their hands on one of the richest oil supplies in the world matter.

Somewhere in between the death to America chants you might put it together?

Are you serious??

Dalton

Reaction score
Give me a reason that matters that doesn’t involve the price of oil.

Iranian influence growing

Iranian territory growing

Modern US Made arms/technology becoming more available to Iranians

Iranians gaining control of more oil proceeds to fund terrorism/anti US ideology

If they could get away with something like that I imagine they would pursue nuclear weapons next to positions themselves even stronger

I thinks there’s a lot more reasons.

Dalton

Reaction score
Between their oil they currently have, and their newly found spoils, it would put them in a very strong position.

They would also have an insane amount of control over the Persian gulf.

squeezer

Reaction score
Lol.. gee I dunno. Why would a country that is the number one supporter of terrorism globally, getting their hands on one of the richest oil supplies in the world matter.

Somewhere in between the death to America chants you might put it together?

Are you serious??

Saudi Arabia is arguably the largest state sponsor of terrorism on the planet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism

I don't recall Iran being implicated in the 9/11 attacks, or recently hacking up a journalist. Iranian women also live much better than in the KSA.

https://www.quora.com/Which-has-the-worst-human-rights-record-Saudi-Arabia-or-Iran

But yea you are right, the only way forward is to get our kids killed.

And just for fun: Does it bother anybody here that the super precise attacks on the H2S reactors are orthogonal to US keyhole satellite optics...?

precise.jpg

Dalton

Reaction score
Saudi Arabia is arguably the largest state sponsor of terrorism on the planet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism

I don't recall Iran being implicated in the 9/11 attacks, or recently hacking up a journalist. Iranian women also live much better than in the KSA.

https://www.quora.com/Which-has-the-worst-human-rights-record-Saudi-Arabia-or-Iran

But yea you are right, the only way forward is to get our kids killed.

And just for fun: Does it bother anybody here that the super precise attacks on the H2S reactors are orthogonal to US keyhole satellite optics...?

View attachment 799493

You asked why it matters besides oil prices and you got the answer

Dalton

Reaction score
How did you think something like that would only affect oil prices?

squeezer

Reaction score
Iranian influence growing

Iranian territory growing

Would you send your father/brother/son to die over this?

Modern US Made arms/technology becoming more available to Iranians

By the precision of the bomb hits they either have the tech now or are not responsible for the attack.

Iranians gaining control of more oil proceeds to fund terrorism/anti US ideology

No more (Or less) likely for Iranian oil profits to fund anti US sentiment than KSA oil profits...

If they could get away with something like that I imagine they would pursue nuclear weapons next to positions themselves even stronger

I thought President Obama already gave them access to nuclear tech and Trump took it away. WTF

I thinks there’s a lot more reasons.

I am surprised you didn't bring up being sworn enemies of Israel and being aligned with the Russians. The last point being the only one that is reason to give a dam.

See Above

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
View attachment 799487 View attachment 799488

Dont think he needs it. Look at his competition and then tell me he needs a war to win a second term.

squeezer

Reaction score
How did you think something like that would only affect oil prices?

I didn't/don't... I asked what MATTERS other than oil prices.

If we engage on any level with Iran Americans are going to die because of it. Just looking for reasons that are worth trading American lives for.

And for the record I would turn the entire KSA into a sheet of glass and drill through that glass for oil before sending one 18 year old American to their death defending the House of Saud

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
I didn't/don't... I asked what MATTERS other than oil prices.

If we engage on any level with Iran Americans are going to die because of it. Just looking for reasons that are worth trading American lives for.

And for the record I would turn the entire KSA into a sheet of glass and drill through that glass for oil before sending one 18 year old American to their death defending the House of Saud

I don't disagree with you on sending Americans to die for the Saudi's. BUT..you and I both know those missiles were fired directly at American diplomacy. This rouge regime is slowly ratcheting up the attacks. If you think they are not planning on further attack on American/Israeli interests and targets, you'd be naive.