WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sand Sports Super Show

DLC

Reaction score
My 4 seat wagon has over 19 in clearance w/ 35’s and shocks are tuned.

I just might have to back up once or twice to make the turn if I’m on a mountain switch back.

My car rides as good as Shintoo’s magic carpet...

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
My 4 seat wagon has over 19 in clearance w/ 35’s and shocks are tuned.

I just might have to back up once or twice to make the turn if I’m on a mountain switch back.

My car rides as good as Shintoo’s magic carpet...
Your car on 35’s rides fantastic, you don’t even feel the bumps or chatter

Reactions: DLC

ROZ

Reaction score
Dave i gotta guy. Owns a dealer, he may work with you. His store also sells water craft.
Let me know i can put you in contact

Well, hook a brotha up [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NicPaus

Reaction score
very small, what are you looking for?
What company makes a decent toyhauler these days? The ATC trailers were nice. The others were worst quality I have seen made my old pos Fleetwood look like a quality build. They had exposed plywood edges and some areas were full length pieces of metal siding and some came up short and they scabbed another small piece on with rivets.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
What company makes a decent toyhauler these days? The ATC trailers were nice. The others were worst quality I have seen made my old pos Fleetwood look like a quality build. They had exposed plywood edges and some areas were full length pieces of metal siding and some came up short and they scabbed another small piece on with rivets.
I would say attitude is on top of their game

yz450mm

Reaction score
I've been hearing good things about the Grand Designs Momentum units, I believe TPC just bought one and is really liking it so far.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Shockwave25

Reaction score
I purchased a Vortex earlier this year. We looked at all of them.. We really liked the Attitude until we started really looking at the craftsmanship. Seems like they are rushed during the build process.. just my 2 cents

hallett21

Reaction score
very small, what are you looking for?

Does anyone factory build a toy hauler that would fit a 18-21 ft outboard boat? Figure it would need 23ft of garage and the outboard could “fit” in the hallway.

gqchris

Reaction score
Does anyone factory build a toy hauler that would fit a 18-21 ft outboard boat? Figure it would need 23ft of garage and the outboard could “fit” in the hallway.

No way. My 19’ Baker with Merc 15” outboard seems snug in my 30 ft storage unit. Lol. Especially with jackplate and tilted up. Its damn long.

hallett21

Reaction score
No way. My 19’ Baker with Merc 15” outboard seems snug in my 30 ft storage unit. Lol. Especially with jackplate and tilted up. Its damn long.

I’ll keep dreaming. Or just go custom lol

hallett21

Reaction score

Alright. Break away tongue and dolly trailer (I’m not a fan, but in this scenario the boat would go a max of 30 miles between havasu and Parker). How much room do you need now?

Last edited:

gqchris

Reaction score
Alright. Break away tongue and dolly trailer (I’m not a fan, but in this scenario the boat would go a max of 30 miles between havasu and Parker). How much room do you need now?

I can measure when im there on the 6th:)

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The tiny winches are cool, tuck'in kinda stealthy and you only have to use it once and you'll be glad you have it.
I'll have it on the next SxS and give my self plenty of time selecting bumpers etc.
I used to just get the best accessories the dealer hand on hand but usually better stuff out there and the sand show is the best place to make that hook up.
Friday is the best shopping and ask questions day there.

MeCasa16

Reaction score

My 21’ Daytona takes up 27’ with a breakaway tongue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hallett21

Reaction score
My 21’ Daytona takes up 27’ with a breakaway tongue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m thinking 23-24 of garage. Plus a little ingenuity with the hallway [emoji6]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I’m thinking 23-24 of garage. Plus a little ingenuity with the hallway [emoji6]

My buddy is selling a monster weekend. Warrior that would probably do it for 13-14k

hallett21

Reaction score
I need to finish a remodel first lol

Englewood

Reaction score
Congrats...Now get ready to spend 20k!!! Prob less with your hookups, but still a lot!

Mine is being built at Madigan right now (RZR-S).

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Congrats...Now get ready to spend 20k!!! Prob less with your hookups, but still a lot!

Mine is being built at Madigan right now (RZR-S).

A RZR - S.. like a 800 RZR - S? (Always really liked those!)

Yes another 20-30K adds up quickly when you are building a new "show build." Lights, Radios, car to car, cage, roof, tires, wheels, seats, seat belts, and on and on..

Englewood

Reaction score
A RZR - S.. like a 800 RZR - S? (Always really liked those!)

Yes another 20-30K adds up quickly when you are building a new "show build." Lights, Radios, car to car, cage, roof, tires, wheels, seats, seat belts, and on and on..
The new RZR Turbo, 2019...It's the one that has long travel, 32's, ride command, etc. It will look similar to this
IMG_4469.JPG

dirtyduner

Reaction score
ATC are super nice, but very operating room like and crazy expensive. At the end of the day a trailer is exactly that, built with lightweight materials to keep weight down. They are a travelling earthquake. Genesis Fit and Finish is a solid trailer, that being said there are a lot of quality things with the Attitude as well. I have had my genesis for 18 months now, its been back and forth to CA, to the river, up north in az, mexico, dunes. I have over 20 trips in it and probably close to 10000 miles on it and I have had minimal "quality" issues with it. My next toyhauler will be an attitude and I am sure I will have the same experience. Its all about the dealership as well, we get a lot of customers from other dealerhsips who carry the same brand to come to us to work on their trailers because their dealership service department isnt cutting it.

dirtyduner

Reaction score

You'd have to go big. Attitude 4028 or Genesis 40ssr6 big to get that much cargo before a cabinet comes into play.

dirtyduner

Reaction score
Non garage, shortest possible but to be able to fit a 4 seat can am x3 max x RS. This is the basic wants, but have some additional options we want.
5th wheel or bumper pull, pretty much all bumper pulls you are going to have to squeeze it between a kitchen cabinet and wall these days. Smaller 5th wheels are going to be the same scenario but they are built on a wider chassis so more room inside.

Englewood

Reaction score
I did the two spares before.. I think I’d stick with 1 unless you are doing ultra long range stuff.
I agree...That one isn't my car but the same color scheme. I'll have the one on the back and a repair kit if I run into issues.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
5th wheel or bumper pull, pretty much all bumper pulls you are going to have to squeeze it between a kitchen cabinet and wall these days. Smaller 5th wheels are going to be the same scenario but they are built on a wider chassis so more room inside.

5th wheel.

SHOCKtheMONKEY

Reaction score
ATC are super nice, but very operating room like and crazy expensive. At the end of the day a trailer is exactly that, built with lightweight materials to keep weight down. They are a travelling earthquake. Genesis Fit and Finish is a solid trailer, that being said there are a lot of quality things with the Attitude as well. I have had my genesis for 18 months now, its been back and forth to CA, to the river, up north in az, mexico, dunes. I have over 20 trips in it and probably close to 10000 miles on it and I have had minimal "quality" issues with it. My next toyhauler will be an attitude and I am sure I will have the same experience. Its all about the dealership as well, we get a lot of customers from other dealerhsips who carry the same brand to come to us to work on their trailers because their dealership service department isnt cutting it.
I don't get it. Their 25 foot bumper pull weighs 7k. That's on par with or heavier with all the other MFGs....