WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Home Theatre seating - recommendations?

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
looking to change some home theatre seating. Looking for a row of 5 with curved ends and a center sofa like below. Anyone have any recommendations on who to go to or hook ups on price? Also brand recommendations? We are leaning toward the octane xl 700’s

Located in so cal

99D5C3C5-4753-418A-904F-59E3C8CC334F.png

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Check out fortress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL, was just about to say we're a fortress dealer, let me know if you want any pricing, should be able to hook you up with a good deal and they are great to work with.

Fully custom, literally whatever you want. If you're serious, they love to have you up to the showroom/factory to check everything out, feel fabrics etc.

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
LOL, was just about to say we're a fortress dealer, let me know if you want any pricing, should be able to hook you up with a good deal and they are great to work with.

Fully custom, literally whatever you want. If you're serious, they love to have you up to the showroom/factory to check everything out, feel fabrics etc.

Thanks , definitely serious. Looks like they are in la Verne? That’s pretty close to me. Do they have in stock items or is everything made to order?

Daudioexpert

Reaction score

I am as well.

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Thanks , definitely serious. Looks like they are in la Verne? That’s pretty close to me. Do they have in stock items or is everything made to order?
They don't have stock, but they do occasionally have chairs that someone changes their mind on.

They can do a quick ship on the Californian, it looks like the matinee (http://www.fortresseating.com/matinee) and they can do it in black and brown for quick ship I believe.

I'll shoot you a PM

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
1st world problems.

Just get some electric lazyboys . The ones with the built in massagers.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Do those recline? Lazy Boy was having deals on recliners at around $400

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Yes they do recline. It was really because this set up fits better in our room than an L shape sectional would for TV viewing. The room is also too large for a single sofa and too narrow for a L shape. We currently have 2 reclining love seats in a wide V

Daudioexpert

Reaction score
Arizona Leather runs sales all the time and they can build to your exact liking for theatre seating