WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Unreal.. At Windsor

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
D9B496B5-1E53-4ACE-A21B-66DC377A157B.jpeg

No matter how far you try to move away from this bullshit..

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
View attachment 799527

No matter how far you try to move away from this bullshit..
I'm guessing it's not an "official" sign since it appears to be an interior sign (adhesive attachment) instead of an exterior sign for the block (mechanical fasteners and likely a metal sign).

At least I hope so.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I'm guessing it's not an "official" sign since it appears to be an interior sign (adhesive attachment) instead of an exterior sign for the block (mechanical fasteners and likely a metal sign).

At least I hope so.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Its Havasu. Safe to assume corners were cut.

It took them like a year to build that little outhouse LOL.

Cdog

Reaction score
I don’t have a problem with it when it’s a single stall restroom.

I do think it’s hilarious that it’s women who pushed for all of this equal everything.
Now they get to take a dump right next to Frank. Haha Enjoy!

Magic Mike

Reaction score
Anyone remember rainbow flags with a giant X through them on boats at Copper cyn. etc. maybe 15 years ago?

All this time I've been dreaming of moving to Havasu, to get away from Ca. and this kind of BS. Now it's creeping up on you guys...
Dreamcrusher.

Last edited:

Meaney77

Reaction score
This is our new reality- funny how we never had to deal with this growing up in the 70's, 80's and 90's

Looks like LHC is slowly becoming Progressive like CA

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Wait till you guys figure out some of these chicks with dicks are flashing you their tits on the water. :D

Right?

I’ve told the story before about my old boss at the water well outfit.
This guy is as rough and tough as they come. Survivalist from Idaho.

We were outside a steakhouse in Tucson and he told me “a couple years ago I was shitfaced and I picked up this hooker chick in this very place at the bar. She was supposed to give me a blowjob in the truck for $20. We were walking out here to the truck and I grabbed her crotch and there was a full package there! I couldn’t believe it!!”

We walked another minute or so and I said “So....how was the BJ?”

He didn’t even blink and replied “Not bad...not bad at all”...

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
First it unisex bathrooms, next it'll be Lakeside smog checks for your boat and affordable homeless housing

PlanB

Reaction score
I have yet to see one of those in California. Libs moving into Havasu, as well as homegrown ones being indoctrinated by the lib teachers out there. All you have to do is read the community page and you realize the place is changing, and not for the better.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Wait till you guys figure out some of these chicks with dicks are flashing you their tits on the water. :D
So if a tranny (male with tits) flashes you and the cops see it, do they get a ticket/go to jail?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The only way to get away from it is to live in the middle of nowhere, and shun society...
In my case, I live 15 miles from the nearest Walmart. It seemed to help with my blood pressure.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I have yet to see one of those in California. Libs moving into Havasu, as well as homegrown ones being indoctrinated by the lib teachers out there. All you have to do is read the community page and you realize the place is changing, and not for the better.

They are all over in CA.

I get it if all the bathrooms at a place are labeled that way.

What I don’t understand is the places that have specific women’s restroom, then an “all gender” restroom in what used to be the men’s restroom.

PlanB

Reaction score
They are all over in CA.

I get it if all the bathrooms at a place are labeled that way.

What I don’t understand is the places that have specific women’s restroom, then an “all gender” restroom in what used to be the men’s restroom.

I have yet to see one. I have seen ones with both the man and women logo, but not one like in the OP. As a matter of fact the restrooms at my gym have signs that forbid the opposite sex over 7 years of age.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So if a tranny (male with tits) flashes you and the cops see it, do they get a ticket/go to jail?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Um...Grads isn’t visiting until spring time I think.

Rayson1971

Reaction score
I was working at Ucla and walked into an all gender bathroom and I kinda freaked me out. All of the stalls went from floor to ceiling even the door. I had been in there before when it was the men's room . Was wierd a thought I walked into the women's and went outside to check the sign to realize. Another thing is the women had there own bathroom and changed the men's to all gender. Thats fucked up .

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I was working at Ucla and walked into an all gender bathroom and I kinda freaked me out. All of the stalls went from floor to ceiling even the door. I had been in there before when it was the men's room . Was wierd a thought I walked into the women's and went outside to check the sign to realize. Another thing is the women had there own bathroom and changed the men's to all gender. Thats fucked up .

Well, maybe it’ll keep em away from little girls.

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
This is Bullshit on so many levels but the first one that comes to mind is, when you go out there’s always a line at the ladies room because little Suzy suburbs can’t hold her Whiteclaw. Now are dudes supposed to wait for 50 ladies to use the common restroom? Not cool

Springfield

Reaction score
Right?

I’ve told the story before about my old boss at the water well outfit.
This guy is as rough and tough as they come. Survivalist from Idaho.

We were outside a steakhouse in Tucson and he told me “a couple years ago I was shitfaced and I picked up this hooker chick in this very place at the bar. She was supposed to give me a blowjob in the truck for $20. We were walking out here to the truck and I grabbed her crotch and there was a full package there! I couldn’t believe it!!”

We walked another minute or so and I said “So....how was the BJ?”

He didn’t even blink and replied “Not bad...not bad at all”...

As they say, ain’t gay if you don’t look down. :eek::rolleyes::oops:

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
If a Tranny can identify as a woman born with a dick

Then I born as a evil white male

Can identity as a big dicked black guy.

78Southwind

Reaction score
I am sure hermaphrodites visiting Havasu will finally be relieved with this new sign <-+o_O

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Separate but equal!!