WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This is why i support Trump and hope he is successful.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It’s trump and his supporters in here attempting to cut the 1st amendment.

Not me.

Says the RINO who’s always crying about attacks on........,,

My wife, my wife, my brother, my brother

9C63BFE5-EF70-4C1B-A753-5692D40DA5DE.gif

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
If there is an investigation that proves Kavanaugh committed the acts alleged, he won’t be impeached for the original action he will be impeached for lying to Congress during his confirmation hearing.

Lying under oath is a big deal.
Really, you dems have done a lot of it. And keep doing it. So I guess it's only a big deal if someone else does it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
It’s trump and his supporters in here attempting to cut the 1st amendment.

Not me.

Wow Trump has a lot of supporters! Trumpkins obviously, all of Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, homeless activists, LGBTBBQ activists, Illegal alien activists, most of the MSM, and the entire Democrat party, Antifa, and more.. because all of them are trying to cut the first amendment too.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
But there is no such investigation, and no proof. You think they are gonna start a congressional investigation to prove that Kavenaugh knew what boofing and the devil’s triangle really was and when he knew the true definition. LOL.

There is certainly no proof he sexually harassed anyone.
Look at the lengths they have gone to so far. It's only gooberment money.

530RL

Reaction score
Says the RINO who’s always crying about attacks on........,,

My wife, my wife, my brother, my brother

At least you are admitting the truth that you and your buddies attack families.

530RL

Reaction score
Wow Trump has a lot of supporters! Trumpkins obviously, all of Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, homeless activists, LGBTBBQ activists, Illegal alien activists, most of the MSM, and the entire Democrat party, Antifa, and more.. because all of them are trying to cut the first amendment too.

Agreed.

Not a lot of substantial difference between trump, his supporters and your list.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
At least you are admitting the truth that you and your buddies attack families.

I’ve see the posts where you’ve done the same. I’m glad you and Regor are now buddies.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
But there is no such investigation, and no proof. You think they are gonna start a congressional investigation to prove that Kavenaugh knew what boofing and the devil’s triangle really was and when he knew the true definition. LOL.

There is certainly no proof he sexually harassed anyone.
Let’s see what happens when Dems take the Senate in 2020 and impeachment is an actual possibility.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
False accusations designed to harm a man, family, and the highest court should result in long term prison sentences and massive financial fines.
And if they were false you’d think Kavanaugh would have a great defamation lawsuit against Ford. Intriguing that neither Kavanaugh nor Trump have followed through on suing their accusers, but then that would require them to be deposed under oath as well...

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Netanyahu doing just fine.Only the ignorant would think otherwise.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Really, you dems have done a lot of it. And keep doing it. So I guess it's only a big deal if someone else does it.

Barr is Attorney General, if he isn’t up to the job of prosecuting all those lying Democrats I’m not sure what to tell you...

RCDave

Reaction score
And if they were false you’d think Kavanaugh would have a great defamation lawsuit against Ford. Intriguing that neither Kavanaugh nor Trump have followed through on suing their accusers, but then that would require them to be deposed under oath as well...
Lol. They probably thought she fucd up her life so completely, they don't need to help her make it worse. Karma

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Lol. They probably thought she fucd up her life so completely, they don't need to help her make it worse. Karma
I’m sure you’re right. Kavanaugh and Trump really seem like the forgiving type, not litigious “lock her up” types at all.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Let’s see what happens when Dems take the Senate in 2020 and impeachment is an actual possibility.

Just like “we’ll see” when Cohen, Papadopulous, and Flynn all flipped on Trump and Mueller got him... amirite??!!

I was wondering what the new messiah of your religion was going to be... so now you are praying for a supermajority in the senate in 2020... LOL.

530RL

Reaction score
Just like “we’ll see” when Cohen, Papadopulous, and Flynn all flipped on Trump and Mueller got him... amirite??!!

I was wondering what the new messiah of your religion was going to be... so now you are praying for a supermajority in the senate in 2020... LOL.

Trump already turned the house blue.

He is stuck with EO’s like Obama.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
New plan to make the Dims heads explode...Maybe "Humpty Dumpty" explode... Hire foreign actors, (foreign so there are no leaks) to play some questionable world leaders like Putin, Bibi, maybe some Saudis, etc etc...have them semi "sneak" into the WH about quitting time on a Friday night using the black motorcade vehicles... I'd say about 5 or 6 should do it making sure enough people see them to blow DC out of the water all weekend... "Trump is breaking the law.", "The sky is falling", "He is selling us out to the Russians, AGAIN!!!" Then quietly take them out on Saturday afternoon being sure to be seen enough to ID them and continue the charade.. Of course Trump denies everything.... As though they were never here... The fake news would self implode for months. If any of the dimturd "investigations" have any credibility left it would quickly evaporate... All the while those in the know are laughing their ass off...Let the story go until the first Presidential debate, then introduce the imposters on stage for all to see.... I know, I know, far fetched, but oh so funny once it is exposed...
Ray

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You read a newspaper recently?

Your disloyalty to literally every person above you and all issues no matter the subject says everything about your rotted out core.Not to mention the company you keep here.LoL.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Also ,if and I mean IF Netanyahu steps down,for me it will be the end of a incredible successful 10years as Prime Minister.Remains to be seen if he is finished.No point going further with you re:Netanyahu,Obvious the election results are beyond your comprehension.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
If you don’t understand the constitution and how bills become a law I’m not sure how to answer.
Or the fact that the Senate map was stacked against Dems I the last cycle but stacked against the GOP in the current cycle just by virtue of where the candidates are in their 6 year terms.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Your disloyalty to literally every person above you and all issues no matter the subject says everything about your rotted out core.Not to mention the company you keep here.LoL.
“Every person above me”? Who is that exactly? I hold with our Founders that all men are created equal. You have a different view- perhaps in an imperial President?

Tool.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score

Because I want to hire actors???? How is that disloyal?? OK, OK, I didn't insist on union actors, my bad...I just went through a bunch of tests, my core isn't rotten....Yet...
Ray

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Also ,if and I mean IF Netanyahu steps down,for me it will be the end of a incredible successful 10years as Prime Minister.Remains to be seen if he is finished.No point going further with you re:Netanyahu,Obvious the election results are beyond your comprehension.
Steps down? His party got fewer votes! And it ain’t just his political future at stake. If he’s out of power there is a good chance he goes to jail on those corruption charges.

It’s all eerily similar to what 2020 may hold for Trump.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Steps down? His party got fewer votes! And it ain’t just his political future at stake. If he’s out of power there is a good chance he goes to jail on those corruption charges.
It’s all eerily similar to what 2020 may hold for Trump.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Because I want to hire actors???? How is that disloyal?? OK, OK, I didn't insist on union actors, my bad...I just went through a bunch of tests, my core isn't rotten....Yet...
Ray

Ray,check it out,I have been posting in response to Gmac usual driveby nonsense tonight.In no way commenting on your posts.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Ray,check it out,I have been posting in response to Gmac usual drive by nonsense tonight. In no way commenting on your posts.
OK, my skin is pretty thick but it's nice to know it wasn't directed to me... This GMac guy seems to have about a dozen names... 500 BBC confuses me sometimes as well...
Ray

500bbc

Reaction score
OK, my skin is pretty thick but it's nice to know it wasn't directed to me... This GMac guy seems to have about a dozen names... 500 BBC confuses me sometimes as well...
Ray
It's easy Ray, any name with TURD in it is Grampturds.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I didn’t know that dumb fuck is still in Congress until I watched the video Racey posted. Only someone that fucken stupid could possibly be elected by even dumber liberals.
Regarding the video of Corey Lewwndowski, I’ll bet many of those dumbocrats on that committee can’t even tie their own shoes.

Gives new meaning to loafers......

Hell Adler ain't seen his feet in YEARS.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
How’s your hero Bibi doing?
Hey Sweeper! Remind me again who this guy is? The Trump curse strikes again. View attachment 799648

REUTERS 9/23/19
"On paper, Netanyahu has a slim lead over Gantz in building a parliamentary bloc, with pledges of support from 55 members of a right-wing grouping to 54 for Gantz from left-leaning and Arab parties. Both are short of a 61-seat majority."
Concluding their meeting at Rivlin’s Jerusalem office, Netanyahu and Gantz issued a joint statement saying they had discussed “moving forward with unity”.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
The 16 YO is not well... Not sure what is wrong with her, but she aint right... Still, an IQ lower than the humidity in the Arizona desert in August, is still smarter than most of the dimturds in the House... It is really disappointing that about 1/2 of America is stupid enough to elect these libturds... Imagine if 1/2 the Country was like this in 1941 after Pearl Harbor. Sorry to say we would likely be speaking Japanese or German if 1/2 the enlistees were this stupid... Unbelievable...
Ray

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

GMAC,start your fucked up day with this.Trust me,I totally enjoy your fucked up racist agitation.
Netanyahu’s Amazing Reversal: Election Loser to Presumptive Premier
A week after an election appeared to jeopardize his career, Prime Minister Netanyahu is tapped to assemble a government. Israelis are wondering how it happened.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Fuck You GMAC,and anyone else that functions as you do.
ADD37A45-50D7-49C2-99AC-0B7BAF050C9C.jpeg

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
GMAC,start your fucked up day with this.Trust me,I totally enjoy your fucked up racist agitation.
A week after an election appeared to jeopardize his career, Prime Minister Netanyahu is tapped to assemble a government. Israelis are wondering how it happened.
Oh Sweepie, this is hardly good new for Netanyahu. He may pull it off, but he’s on the ropes and badly injured just like Trump.

“It is the second time this year Netanyahu has been asked to form a government. After he failed in April to put together the required 61-seat coalition, he triggered new elections rather than allow any other member of parliament the opportunity to try to form a government.

The 69-year-old leader will now have four weeks to form a coalition, with a possible two-week extension if required. His task this time around looks even harder. Following April's election, he had a total of 60 seats with his ultra-Orthodox and religious Zionist partners; now he has just 55 seats.”

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Oh Sweepie, this is hardly good new for Netanyahu. He may pull it off, but he’s on the ropes and badly injured just like Trump.

“It is the second time this year Netanyahu has been asked to form a government. After he failed in April to put together the required 61-seat coalition, he triggered new elections rather than allow any other member of parliament the opportunity to try to form a government.

The 69-year-old leader will now have four weeks to form a coalition, with a possible two-week extension if required. His task this time around looks even harder. Following April's election, he had a total of 60 seats with his ultra-Orthodox and religious Zionist partners; now he has just 55 seats.”
Your a fucked up rotted out Racist.I enjoy your pain.I Quoted your post and guarantee DID NOT READ YOUR FUCKED UP DRIVEL.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

:)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I despise everything about this fucked up Robot GMAC and anyone that functions as he does day in and day out on this forum.I Quote your bullshit only to get your attention,you bite every time.I would not piss on GMAC if he was on fire.Just be here November 2020 GMAC. :)

Last edited: