WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Undercover Billionaire

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Has anyone watched this?
No question the dude is a go getter but I do wonder about some of the logistics of what has gotten done.
He does have some good advise however.

RaceTec

Reaction score
Pretty cool show but I agree with you... Good luck flipping a house anywhere else, and the absurdly low costs of everything there as compared to anywhere else... Try that in CA, bet you couldn't do it with $10k!!

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Didn't see the show, but have done work in PA before. There is much less red tape and things move faster, despite how slow the life style is.. Just don't think a restaurant permit is that quick. I have been wrong before.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Has anyone watched this?
No question the dude is a go getter but I do wonder about some of the logistics of what has gotten done.
He does have some good advise however.
Please don’t blow my cover :cool:

DLC

Reaction score
Here in San Diego county took me well over 3 months to get a permit for my kitchen remodel.

I get to run some straw waddle in between my U shaped drive way, erosion control !! For a house I’ve lived in since 75

Check all the boxes!

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
I watched the first episode and recorded the rest. Started the second episode and I just couldn’t get through it. I deleted the rest.

Shrub Lurker

Reaction score
Lost me when he thought he could jump into the car business buying as a wholesaler doing flips

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Lost me when he thought he could jump into the car business buying as a wholesaler doing flips

That’s basically what any used-car lot does [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Singleton

Reaction score
I get it's a made for tv show. Not knowing how things in Erie are I just wondered how the logistics of cashing out on the flip house in a day and getting biz permits for restaurant in a week would normally go there.

How about getting the mortgage on the flip house to begin.
Someone that only has $100 and starts off living in a truck will not qualify.
IMO, it shows what can be done if you have determination and drive. However, not sure all those folks would be helping as much as they are without the camera.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
How about getting the mortgage on the flip house to begin.
Someone that only has $100 and starts off living in a truck will not qualify.
IMO, it shows what can be done if you have determination and drive. However, not sure all those folks would be helping as much as they are without the camera.
Exactly.
He has pointed out a few programs available to help people, that part has been enlightening.

jetur

Reaction score
If he owns Sterns and he's balling, why not use credit to flip a house. As far as getting people to help you for free I'm sure the camera's help with that process.

I will admit that I was a contractor working on an extreme home makeover and that shit was all a production. I was all about we are doing a great thing for this family and then some of the female cast started doing there fake crying scenes. I quickly realized that I should be charging for my skills. Lol.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
In the end he's going to say the way you become rich, is make some stupid reality show about becoming rich starting with $100.