WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] 1998 DCB Mach 22 Twin Mercury 280's

lenmann

Reaction score
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3572.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_357e.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3580.jpg
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_356f.jpg

DCB Mach 22 Twin Mercury 280s. Half capped with all new stainless rub rail. Full transom replaced when capped this winter. Billet hardware all re-powder coated. Filled, smoothed and flow coated bilge. New 40 oz. carpet. New Hynautic steering rams with faster SeaStar helm. Stainless Marine trim indicators and new cables. New Gaffrig GPS speedometer.

Engines have 171 and 195 hours respectively. Injectors cleaned and dynoed by Brucato, new water pumps, fresh filters, fluids, plugs and all fuel lines replaced during winter tear down. Engines have been operated on 100 octane with Mercury racing oil only. Includes 4 sets of props - 4 blade 21p bravos, 3 blade 28p cleavers, 3 blade 31p cleavers, and Cutting Edge 4 blade 30p cleavers.

Boat is rigged with several unique features: cocktail seats, key and push button start, floor storage, twin 30 gallon and twin 15gallon reserve tanks for 90g total fuel, and 48" ski pylon. Full matching canvas package: full boat cover, snap on cockpit cover, cowl covers, lower unit covers, and bimini top.

Extreme trailer with two spare tires and swing away tongue fully updated this winter. New American 16” Torque Thrust II chrome wheels, all new bearings, seals, brake pads, brake actuator, powder coated dark grey, rewired with all new LED lighting, and new carpeted bunks. Always trailered with transom savers, zero stress cracks.

Great handling and very quick river or lake hot rod. $48,900 obo, pink slip in hand. Boat is located in NorCal.

Lots more pics, just ask.

Last edited:

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Gorgeous hotrod.
You may need to get a moderator to help, your title says 1989 then your add says 1998. Guessing the boat is a 1998 & you don't want prospective buyers confused. Good luck

lenmann

Reaction score
Gorgeous hotrod.
You may need to get a moderator to help, your title says 1989 then your add says 1998. Guessing the boat is a 1998 & you don't want prospective buyers confused. Good luck

You are right, it is a 1998. Damn dyslexia! How does one reach a moderator?

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
You are right, it is a 1998. Damn dyslexia! How does one reach a moderator?

I believe a private message is easiest but I'm not very smart. Where are u in NorCal? We are on the Delta all the time.

lenmann

Reaction score
We boat Shasta. I moved up here near Redding from Pleasanton 3 years ago, loving it.

I am pretty sure I met you at a DLB Hooky Day a couple of years ago and at the Shasta Cat Attack. I hang around with a local guy named Ed who runs a 28' Daytona.

Off to find a moderator...

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
We boat Shasta. I moved up here near Redding from Pleasanton 3 years ago, loving it.

I am pretty sure I met you at a DLB Hooky Day a couple of years ago and at the Shasta Cat Attack. I hang around with a local guy named Ed who runs a 28' Daytona.

Off to find a moderator...

Yep we did meet. What's next after this amazing ride ??

lenmann

Reaction score
Finishing up a Schiada 21 RC that's been on the back burner way too long.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
View attachment 791913 View attachment 791915 View attachment 791916 View attachment 791917

DCB Mach 22 Twin Mercury 280s. Half capped with all new stainless rub rail. Full transom replaced when capped this winter. Billet hardware all re-powder coated. Filled, smoothed and flow coated bilge. New 40 oz. carpet. New Hynautic steering rams with faster SeaStar helm. Stainless Marine trim indicators and new cables. New Gaffrig GPS speedometer.

Engines have 171 and 195 hours respectively. Injectors cleaned and dynoed by Brucato, new water pumps, fresh filters, fluids, plugs and all fuel lines replaced during winter tear down. Engines have been operated on 100 octane with Mercury racing oil only. Includes 4 sets of props - 4 blade 21p bravos, 3 blade 28p cleavers, 3 blade 31p cleavers, and Cutting Edge 4 blade 30p cleavers.

Boat is rigged with several unique features: cocktail seats, key and push button start, floor storage, twin 30 gallon and twin 15gallon reserve tanks for 90g total fuel, and 48" ski pylon. Full matching canvas package: full boat cover, snap on cockpit cover, cowl covers, lower unit covers, and bimini top.

Extreme trailer with two spare tires and swing away tongue fully updated this winter. New American 16” Torque Thrust II chrome wheels, all new bearings, seals, brake pads, brake actuator, powder coated dark grey, rewired with all new LED lighting, and new carpeted bunks. Always trailered with transom savers, zero stress cracks.

Great handling and very quick river or lake hot rod. $53,900 obo, pink slip in hand. Boat is located in NorCal.

Lots more pics, just ask.
God that's my dream boat right there!!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

lenmann

Reaction score
Now's the time to make it yours!

It's been a hell of a lot of fun. In terms of sheer acceleration, hard to imagine a quicker ride. It handles rough water well, and has been a very user friendly and predictable.

Definitely a bucket list boat for me, on to the next one.

lenmann

Reaction score
Price reduction bump. Got a new 'Toon on order so this boat needs to go.

$48,900 - be ready for spring boating!

77 SLEEK

Reaction score
Thank you Len it's a beautiful boat. You did a great job taking care of it. Pleasure to do business with you. Thanks again.