This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
trumping.jpg

You look younger than I figured.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
"In response to the subpoenas issued by the New York County District Attorney, we have filed a lawsuit this morning in federal court on behalf of the President in order to address the significant constitutional issues at stake in this case."— Trump's personal lawyer Jay Sekulow

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
In other breaking news, what do y’all suppose Trump promised a foreign leader (apparently believed to be the Ukrainian President) that prompted a mysterious whistleblower complaint which the Inspector General labeled “urgent” but which the White House is now calling privileged and refusing to release to Congress? It’s a fucking new scandal every week with these guys.

Last edited:

Sandlord

Reaction score
In other breaking news, what do y’all suppose Trump promised a foreign leader (apparently believed to be the Ukrainian President) that prompted a mysterious whistleblower complaint which the Inspector General labeled “urgent” but which the White House is now calling privileged and refusing to release to Congress? It’s a fucking new scandal every week with these guys.

a fake news scandal every week. Anything to deflect from the FISA declass.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Yep, that is exactly what you are looking at in that picture. Your dog's pussy.

Good job, you bipolar skin so moron. Good job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
Still a pussy.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

“In a separate interview with CNN on Thursday night, Giuliani said he believed it was “perfectly appropriate” for a president to ask a leader of a foreign country to investigate allegations of corruption, even those involving political leaders from another party. He also said Trump has a right to withhold aid to a country until it cleans up corruption.”

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
View attachment 799964 View attachment 799965 View attachment 799966 I still haven’t heard what the Jackass’s ( Dems) are trying to hang him on WTF
Oh,the usual. An intelligence official working in the White House tried to alert Congress to some sort of criminal activity apparently by the president and related to Ukraine. Inspector general appointed by the President agrees that the incident is very serious but blocked from giving to Congress for oversight as mandated by law due to Presidential assertion of privilege. Happens every day.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Still got a long way to catch up to your sides scandals.
Oh,the usual. An intelligence official working in the White House tried to alert Congress to some sort of criminal activity apparently by the president and related to Ukraine. Inspector general appointed by the President agrees that the incident is very serious but blocked from giving to Congress for oversight as mandated by law due to Presidential assertion of privilege. Happens every day.
More speculation. Maybe he just ripped the tag off the mattress.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Maybe he just ripped the tag off the mattress.

Careful!!!! These crazy Loons are so hate filled and desperate that they will drag your ass before a Congressional committee for an inquisition on matters such as this ^^^.
In addition: these Loons have credible information that his mattress came directly form Russia and is deeply stained with urine......:D

7WW0.gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Still a pussy.
you are smart, when you look up your dog's backside, you can clearly see it, good call.

BTW, is that picture of you, a bitch checking out a bitch? I think so.

Come on, say it, I know you can. You both got 'em. ;)

Sandlord

Reaction score
“Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats?“
biden1.jpeg

biden2.jpeg

Biden on video: “I looked at them and said, ‘If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money"

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
What would be going on in the news if Hunter Biden's actions were done by one of Trump's sons?

Someone on the left please explain why the media treats the boys so differently?:rolleyes:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Lol Gmac's impeachment dreams are a direct parallel to an incel loser getting milked for cash and by an online catfish scheme.

Every day he invests more in the relationship, and every day the person on the other end comes up with another pushback on the date of when they will actually meet.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Grandpa, another inquiry to waste your & my money? Who's going to head the inquiry this time? Nader or maybe that Dem idiot Hank Johnson out of Georgia, "you look like a fish that's just been cleaned with a spoon" that dude?

The only thing funny or interesting about impeachment would be Mike Pence as President. All you Dems want to see the economy collapse, find something/anything to impeach Trump before the election of 2020. Dems are so caught up in the destruction of Trump you could care a less if the country suffers, win at all costs. Each time an inquiry is launched & nothing is found, you lose more credibility.

As one gets older I like to think we tend to get wiser, think outside the box, think independently, see the forest not just the trees, not get so caught up in the emotions & make knee jerk decisions. If you think the impeachment of Donald Trump is going to make your life somehow euphoric, I feel sorry for you, you are truly a victim of the game.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
you are smart, when you look up your dog's backside, you can clearly see it, good call.

BTW, is that picture of you, a bitch checking out a bitch? I think so.

Come on, say it, I know you can. You both got 'em. ;)
But you’re not smart, which is why you like to mock other’s intelligence but won’t post up your own embarrassing IQ test results. And that makes you a pussy.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
But you’re not smart, which is why you like to mock other’s intelligence but won’t post up your own embarrassing IQ test results. And that makes you a pussy.
LOL, you are real piece of work.

I've already posted my results of the intelligence contest. They show up ever time you post.

You have been reduced to a single, misogynistic word response. You are neither intelligent, nor progressive. You are a bipolar schizophrenic moron.

As the greatest President of the United States of America, Donald Trump, has often said: You're fired. Hand in your fake mensa card, Fraudpa.

hahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahhaaaaa

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
What would be going on in the news if Hunter Biden's actions were done by one of Trump's sons?

Someone on the left please explain why the media treats the boys so differently?:rolleyes:
What exactly did Biden’s son do?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

I've already posted my results of the intelligence contest. They show up ever time you post.

You have been reduced to a single, misogynistic word response. You are neither intelligent, nor progressive. You are a bipolar schizophrenic moron.

As the greatest President of the United States of America, Donald Trump, has often said: You're fired. Hand in your fake mensa card, Fraudpa.

Pussy.

Sandlord

Reaction score
The Ukraine was investigating Hunter Biden for his ties to an energy company.

Hunter Biden's credentials didn't match with the position he held, and that the situation looked suspicious.
"He is supposed to be advising them on natural gas regulatory issues. He has no background in Ukraine. He has no background in energy or natural gas. So the question is, What is he being paid for? He's not being paid for his expertise, he has none,"

Joe Biden stepped in and told the Ukrainians to fire the prosecutor or he will withdraw US funding.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

Hunter Biden's credentials didn't match with the position he held, and that the situation looked suspicious.
"He is supposed to be advising them on natural gas regulatory issues. He has no background in Ukraine. He has no background in energy or natural gas. So the question is, What is he being paid for? He's not being paid for his expertise, he has none,"

Joe Biden stepped in and told the Ukrainians to fire the prosecutor or he will withdraw US funding.

CNN was on at the gym last night, the headline onscreen was “Trump pressures Ukrainian president to investigate Hunter Biden”.

I have no idea what was being said.
But clearly Trump is just bullying world leaders to look into baseless claims against his political enemies.

Because, you know, Orange Man Bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Sandlord,you must go to the trouble of QUOTING GMAC when responding to his nonsense.Gmac does not read posts unless Quoted.He is working anywhere from 50 to 100 sites(Maybe more).Full Time Troll.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
CNN was on at the gym last night, the headline onscreen was “Trump pressures Ukrainian president to investigate Hunter Biden”.

I have no idea what was being said.
But clearly Trump is just bullying world leaders to look into baseless claims against his political enemies.

Because, you know, Orange Man Bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Add this double standard to the list of the reasons why i support Trump, and wish him success.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
A
besides get kicked out of the Navy for cocaine use,
or leaving his crack pipe in a rental car
or sleeping with the wife of his dead brother?
I'm sure he did more.
watch the news

Ah, fine- thought we were talking about whatever Rudy and Donald are trying to cook up in the Ukraine.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
ZeroHedge & The Hill-Saturday 9/21/19
While the Biden-Ukraine story has been simmering for the better part of five years under a firm MSM lid, the scandal has been thrust into the spotlight after the MSM peddled a 'scandalous' whistleblower story in which a "partisan" G-man reported that Trump made promises to a foreign leader that were inappropriate.

Now, we come to find out that the conversation was with Ukraine's new president, Volodymyr Zelensky, about reopening the Biden investigation - and that it did not contain a quid pro quo.

And while Democrats' hopes of finally nailing Trump appear to be melting into their sea of Russiagate tears, Trump is now capitalizing on the turnabout, bigly.

"The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, want to stay as far away as possible from the Joe Biden demand that the Ukrainian Government fire a prosecutor who was investigating his son, or they won’t get a very large amount of U.S. money, so they fabricate a story about me and a perfectly fine and routine conversation I had with the new President of the Ukraine," Trump said this in his opening salvo over Twitter Saturday morning.

"Nothing was said that was in any way wrong, but Biden’s demand, on the other hand, was a complete and total disaster. The Fake News knows this but doesn’t want to report!"

Trump then posted a montage beginning with Biden claiming "Not one single credible outlet has given any credibility to his [Trump's] assertion."

rrrr

Reaction score
GMAC's story is already falling apart.

The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN. Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said.

As usual, CNN uses wishful thinking and baseless conjecture instead of actual critical analysis:

There must at least be a possibility that Trump abused his power or committed a grievous ethical lapse in dealing with the foreign leader.

There's also a possibility I was up all of last night fucking Kate Upton.

But given the sensitivity of the issue, the complaint is likely to have come from an official familiar with the scope of presidential power. And it was signed off as "urgent and credible" by the inspector general -- a Trump appointee -- who thought Congress should know in line with whistleblowing laws.

The implication of such a fact pattern is staggering and opens up the potential of serious misconduct inside the White House -- despite Trump's denials of any wrongdoing.

More fishing. These idiots throw out the most ridiculous scenarios, based on nothing more than an Oujia board as far as I can tell.

The bottom line is that the president is under no requirement to reveal the content of his diplomatic conversations with Congress. His actions are the purvey of the executive branch, and all this noise is just more efforts by the Democrats to enact a coup and further damage national security.

Link to the stupidity:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/20/politics/donald-trump-whistleblower/index.html

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
GMAC's story is already falling apart.

The whistleblower didn't have direct knowledge of the communications, an official briefed on the matter told CNN. Instead, the whistleblower's concerns came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration's determination that the complaint didn't fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistleblower law, the official said.

As usual, CNN uses wishful thinking and baseless conjecture instead of actual critical analysis:

There must at least be a possibility that Trump abused his power or committed a grievous ethical lapse in dealing with the foreign leader.

There's also a possibility I was up all of last night fucking Kate Upton.

But given the sensitivity of the issue, the complaint is likely to have come from an official familiar with the scope of presidential power. And it was signed off as "urgent and credible" by the inspector general -- a Trump appointee -- who thought Congress should know in line with whistleblowing laws.

The implication of such a fact pattern is staggering and opens up the potential of serious misconduct inside the White House -- despite Trump's denials of any wrongdoing.

More fishing. These idiots throw out the most ridiculous scenarios, based on nothing more than an Oujia board as far as I can tell.

The bottom line is that the president is under no requirement to reveal the content of his diplomatic conversations with Congress. His actions are the purvey of the executive branch, and all this noise is just more efforts by the Democrats to enact a coup and further damage national security.

Link to the stupidity:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/20/politics/donald-trump-whistleblower/index.html

Every Gmac story falls apart...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
"It’s a particularly interesting theory given that this entire story is being written relative to the tremendous financial gain the Biden family realized during the Obama presidency, when Joe Biden served as vice president. Hunter Biden, the vice president’s son, went from being released from the military for his cocaine use to receiving a large monthly stipend from an energy concern in the Ukraine, despite his complete lack of qualifications. He also benefited mightily from Chinese interests."

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/2...ect-display-in-one-washington-post-paragraph/

But ol Fraudpa knows that, right?

RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!

SKIDMARC

Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....now that mad be laugh out load. If you really believe that your the crazy one. I don't care which side you support a somewhat intelligent person would no that statement to be false. I me come on.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....now that mad be laugh out load. If you really believe that your the crazy one. I don't care which side you support a somewhat intelligent person would no that statement to be false. I me come on.
Say what?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
You just won the day drinker of the week award with that gibberish.