WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Repair shop in Needles f@*kin Ca.

comfortably numb

Reaction score
Ok brain trust who is the go to marine repair shop in Needles for out drive work and all around boat shit? Reading some old post and Premier Sports pops up some good some bad. Most say tow it to Havasu. Have an oil leak from upper casing so need a reseal and impeller change also need a bow shower pump replaced.
Hate giving Newsome $$$$

Thanks all

tostark

Liquid Equity
Reaction score
My buddy from Golden Shores uses Premier, but more options in Havasu

DWC

Reaction score
Ok brain trust who is the go to marine repair shop in Needles for out drive work and all around boat shit? Reading some old post and Premier Sports pops up some good some bad. Most say tow it to Havasu. Have an oil leak from upper casing so need a reseal and impeller change also need a bow shower pump replaced.
Hate giving Newsome $$$$

Thanks all
Premier does good work.... during the week. You’ll be better off heading into Havasu.

Riodog

Reaction score
Call Dan Douglas. 951-217-5915.
He's just across the bridge.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Mike at Premier is a great mechanic as well as fair as it gets. I don’t think the guy knows how to bullshit, unlike most the used car salesmen that run mechanic shops.

Reactions: DWC

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
Ive used premier sports a few times. Honest prices and no issues with their work. They can get busy

propcheck

Reaction score
This week Mike at premier picked up my boat from the house found the issue, water tested the repair for me and put the boat back in the garage for me. I obviously trust him and like his work. My friends and I can all tell you similar good service stories about Premier.

CobraDave

Reaction score
Tow back to Cali....plenty of shops here that do great work and aren’t as busy or over priced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moabifam5

Reaction score
I'll jump on the Premire band wagon. Been taking our stuff to Mike for the last 10 years. Stand up guy who does good work and stands behind everything he and the boys do. Tough to get walk in help in the spring but with advance notice, he can ususllay get you in and out in a day. Good luck.