WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Impeachment is Here!!!!!!

saucedaddy

Reaction score
530 I hear the term Trumpkin a lot. What is the definition? Just a supporter of the President or something much more involved?

Asking because I support Trump the President but sure don’t love and support deep state big government as you say. Same reason I don’t support Democrats.

And do Trump’s kids make money through his related companies prior to him holding office or through foreign government connections as Biden’s son apparently did with Ukraine and China while he was VP?

Did Plugs crow or not crow about him personally, in just six hours time, get a foreign prosecutor canned for investigating a company his unqualified son was getting $50K a month from? I saw him on TV today doing such. Was it fake news again? His son has said dad knew about the Ukraine business dealings
Established March 22, 2018;)
View attachment 629568
Well here’s a second definition.
Trumpkin... Person who voted for a Game Show Host and believes a con-Man. Trumpkins are emotional, irrational and get upset when you take there straws away.

KevinR

Reaction score
Thanks. Guess I’m not a Trumpkin. :D

saucedaddy

Reaction score
A6536163-3A2B-4A34-81EA-B44E98F611FC.gif
Thanks. Guess I’m not a Trumpkin. :D

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
An "Official Impeachment Inquiry" begins with a vote. sorry, libs. Nancy isn't calling for a vote. She is just leading you around like idiots. There will be no impeachment just more disastrous Congressional hearings like Cohen & Mueller.

WASHINGTON POST 9/24/19
"Despite the magnitude of the event, Pelosi’s move on Tuesday does not definitively mean the House will vote on articles of impeachment, and lawmakers leaving the late afternoon caucus meeting expressed some confusion over what would come next."
"The decision to launch an impeachment inquiry does not require a vote, and the same six committees that had been investigating Trump will continue to do so."

:)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Wow, so since we last banged You have changed your stance on Snopes?
Let me get this straight Monday Snopes is shit and Tuesday Snopes is straight up? Let me know what Thursdays are Trumpkin.

No you dope, I’m throwing it in your face that even your POS biased website said you’re lying Bette! hahaha

upload_2019-9-24_19-32-55.gif

BTW, why you quoting me twice, I told you to take your TDS pills........

CB1D186A-A41B-4C5F-BFF8-10E26E901846.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Biden’s kids making money, Trump kids making money.

Just more of the deep state, big government system Trumpkins love and support while the working man, farmers and free market capitalists get fucked.

As usual, completely full of shit.

8B1D4BF7-A98C-4E1A-BDD4-BCE80EEE911C.gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
530 I hear the term Trumpkin a lot. What is the definition? Just a supporter of the President or something much more involved?

Asking because I support Trump the President but sure don’t love and support deep state big government as you say. Same reason I don’t support Democrats.

And do Trump’s kids make money through his related companies prior to him holding office or through foreign government connections as Biden’s son apparently did with Ukraine and China while he was VP?

Did Plugs crow or not crow about him personally, in just six hours time, get a foreign prosecutor canned for investigating a company his unqualified son was getting $50K a month from? I saw him on TV today doing such. Was it fake news again? His son has said dad knew about the Ukraine business dealings

Ha ha ha.

Good luck with that!!

squeezer

Reaction score
A vote in the full house...yea or nay on impeachment . 250.00.

Unless I miss my guess the articles never make it to the Senate floor... No way Moscow Mitch lets that happen.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I think what Trump up to here,gets himself impeached,Pence steps aside in 2020 and Trump is set up for 2 TERMS,2020 & 2024. :) :)

saucedaddy

Reaction score
2E30E727-92E2-4C30-8C4F-A1531B122C18.gif
No you dope, I’m throwing it in your face that even your POS biased website said you’re lying Bette! hahaha

View attachment 801291

BTW, why you quoting me twice, I told you to take your TDS pills........

View attachment 801292
Reeegie, your spinning out of control! Go grab your brown bag and breath deep into it! While your doing that, I’ll put out a official announcement regarding your status! Take care homie we’re all here for ya!;):D

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Given the below, Trumps lawyers will destroy any of these idiots...they won’t be able to hurl slanderous charges without owning up to it, without providing supporting evidence.

The charges will dry-up before it even gets that far.

Impeachment (via wiki)
In the US, a party has the option of discrediting a witness through impeachment by cross-examining the witness about facts that reflect poorly on the witness's credibility or, in some cases, by introducing extrinsic evidence that reflects negatively on the witness's truthfulness or knowledge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Quick note to all P&G playas!
Mount Regor has had a bad day and will be balled up the rest of the evening. Please speak softly and nicely to him. His recent rejuvenation was not as successful as presumed and he will be looking for his balls the rest of the night!
Thank you,
Regors Daddy!:D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Quick note to all P&G playas!
Mount Regor has had a bad day and will be balled up the rest of the evening. Please speak softly and nicely to him. His recent rejuvenation was not as successful as presumed and he will be looking for his balls the rest of the night!
Thank you,
Regors Daddy!:D

upload_2019-9-24_20-40-5.gif

Own you Margaret. ;)

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
"A letter seeking to question the still-anonymous whistleblower was sent Tuesday to Andrew Bakaj, the lawyer who represents the official. It was signed by committee chair Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., and Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va. — signifying that the panel is pursuing the politically explosive issue on a bipartisan basis. The acting head of national intelligence, Trump appointee Joseph Maguire, has refused to hand over the complaint to Congress but is slated to appear before Schiff’s committee on Thursday"

I AGREE THAT THIS PROBABLY WON'T HURT trump. HIS FOLLOWERS DON'T CARE ANYTHING ABOUT LAW, THE CONSTITUION, MORALITY, IMPROVING AMERICA ETC. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IDENTIFYING WITH THIS CON MAN. HE HAS BROKEN THE LAW, LOWERED THE STATNDARD OF THE OFFICE AND EMBARRASED THIS COUNTRY AT EVERY TURN. BUT, HE ALREADY TOLD US ABOUT HIS SUPPORTERS...

"If I were to run, I'd run as a Republican. They're the dumbest group of voters in the country. They believe anything on Fox News. I could lie and they'd still eat it up. I bet my numbers would be terrific."

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible,"

Pure horseshit

Dan'l

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
OK boys and girls. This is total trash. Paloser spent 1/2 hour saying absolutely nothing... She takes great care to say things that the average Joe just doesn't understand... Her total "announcement" centered around an "Impeachment Inquiry", time and time again she mentioned this...Trouble is, it means nothing. There is no such title as "Inquiry"... Think about it this way, If I ask you, "do you think we should Impeach the President?"...THAT is an impeachment Inquiry, that means less that nothing... An actual "Impeachment INVESTIGATION" requires a full house vote and it takes a majority to even start such an investigation... This whole charade will fall apart when the phone call transcript becomes public tomorrow...All this bullshit has done is to guarantee Trumps reelection in 2020 because the American people are sick and tired of this crap and FINALLY see the dims for what they are, liars, cheats, and criminals....
Ray
PS AND, the DC windbag in the big chair must be afraid of Hilary.. Why else is she still walking around...She committed many, many crimes and needs to be held accountable... I won't go into the sleaze omar, she is lower than the lowest traitor in our history.. If the DC Windbag would insist that Barr do his job, she would be locked up...NOW....

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Democrats wrote to the Ukrainian government in May 2018 urging it to continue investigations into President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia in the 2016 presidential campaign.

The demand, which came from U.S. Senators Robert Menendez (D-NJ), Dick Durbin (D-IL), and Patrick Leahy (D-VT), resurfaced Wednesday.

Ironically, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) declared Tuesday that the mere possibility that President Trump had asked Ukraine to continue an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden — even without a quid pro quo — was enough to trigger an impeachment inquiry.

upload_2019-9-25_4-48-0.gif

Ask me how I know. :(

MSum661

Reaction score
Democrats wrote to the Ukrainian government in May 2018 urging it to continue investigations into President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia in the 2016 presidential campaign.

The demand, which came from U.S. Senators Robert Menendez (D-NJ), Dick Durbin (D-IL), and Patrick Leahy (D-VT), resurfaced Wednesday.

Ironically, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) declared Tuesday that the mere possibility that President Trump had asked Ukraine to continue an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden — even without a quid pro quo — was enough to trigger an impeachment inquiry.

View attachment 801381

Ask me how I know. :(

LMAO!
Filthy Bitches.
Solid Comedy! Thanks!!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Washington Examiner 9/25/19
“Striking contrast between Pelosi 'official' impeachment inquiry and the inquiry begun in 1998. Back then, the vote was 258-176. Today, the vote is...well, there's been no vote.”

RodnJen

Reaction score
I don’t give a rat’s ass about impeachment but there’s this:

The senate voted 100 to zero to release the transcripts.
Trump asked the Ukranian leader to meet with AGBarr and his PERSONAL attorney Rudy Giuliani. Not another White House attorney or staffer, but his personal attorney.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Trump asked the Ukranian leader to meet with AGBarr and his PERSONAL attorney Rudy Giuliani. Not another White House attorney or staffer, but his personal attorney.

upload_2019-9-25_8-29-56.png

upload_2019-9-25_8-30-10.png

upload_2019-9-25_8-30-44.png

upload_2019-9-25_8-31-24.png

tenor.gif

Jenny, I thought you were a bit smarter than the rest of your pathetic crew.

Truly the party of brain washed idiots. :(

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Exactly, that’s why it’s all about the 2020 election and not impeachment.

And why your brain washed ass and your puppet media's BS fake innuendos about the AG and Giuliani don't help your chances.

Keep it up Jen, it's comical!!! :)

RodnJen

Reaction score
Well good luck with that . Your party is a disaster .

No doubt. Buy then again, so was yours in 2016. You now have someone who has reneged on virtually all areas of traditional conservative policies and is turning the country blue one county at a time.

Sandlord

Reaction score
After reading the transcript. I believe the conversation had more to do with Crowdstrike and the DNC server, that is reportedly in Ukraine. The Biden story is just a sideline in the conversation in order to get the Dems to react and have this transcript entered in to the congressional record and become "evidence"

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

PLEASE PLEASE ITS TOO MUCH WINNING WE CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Welcome to a treaty that was written while Biden was in Congress turds.........................................
LMAO hand over mouth .gif

0bkdu6eyero31.jpg

@Bobby V
@2CHILL
@squeezer
@saucedaddy
@530RL
@Grandpa mac

giphy.gif

2CHILL

Reaction score
"Assuming that summary is accurate, then Trump clearly committed a crime. He withheld money appropriated by Congress until the Ukrainian president agreed that he would have his new prosecutor open an investigation into his most likely opponent in the general election, Joe Biden. That's as corrupt as it gets."

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
"Assuming that summary is accurate, then Trump clearly committed a crime. He withheld money appropriated by Congress until the Ukrainian president agreed that he would have his new prosecutor open an investigation into his most likely opponent in the general election, Joe Biden. That's as corrupt as it gets."

giphy.gif

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Source? I read the transcript and saw no mention of aid. BTW, not a Trumper, didn't vote for him or Hillary.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

The WSJ has the full transcript, go read it.