regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
67xhvzk094p31.png

BNAG for the corrupt dumb bitch hahahahahaha

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Yeah, and she is pushing "Her People" to protest, disrupt all traffic, deny Trump a venue, do anything to disrupt Trump's rally...
Guess what Mr. DC Do Nothing Windbag, had you done your job, Omar would be GONE back to Somalia to face the music for her adulterous behavior... (Muslim buddies will stone her to death)...So here you have another issue that falls 100% on you Mr Trump..All on YOU..Seems like every day something pops up that YOU could have prevented...Every fucking DAY....
Ray

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Yeah, and she is pushing "Her People" to protest, disrupt all traffic, deny Trump a venue, do anything to disrupt Trump's rally...
Guess what Mr. DC Do Nothing Windbag, had you done your job, Omar would be GONE back to Somalia to face the music for her adulterous behavior... (Muslim buddies will stone her to death)...So here you have another issue that falls 100% on you Mr Trump..All on YOU..Seems like every day something pops up that YOU could have prevented...Every fucking DAY....
Ray
And it never occurred to you that anything he tried to do would be attacked and vilified by every dem in congress and blocked. As well as being called Muslem phobic, racist, antifeminist, and about 15 other horseshit titles by all your screamin TDS media as well as every libloon in the country. Hes voiced his of views her what would you suggest he do?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
It's all good.Ray has no problem putting into words what he thinks and does not hesitate to put it out here.All Good Ray,Trump getting it done.2nd Term when the leash comes off going to be incredible. :)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

500bbc

Reaction score
NO....they have adjourned for a 2 week vacation.......must not be that important :rolleyes:...... but soon....very very soon, and his orange ass is going down this time! :D

Two week vacation? Shintoo lay the ban hammer on 'em?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
"It's All Going To Help Him": Normal Democrats See Little Upside To Impeaching Trump, Worry It Will Backfire

A Reuters/Ipsos poll taken on Monday and Tuesday showed 37% of respondents favored impeaching the president versus 45% who were opposed. That 37% figure was down from 41% three weeks earlier and down from 44% in May, after the release of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian meddling in the 2016 election. -Reuters

You go chimps!!!!!

giphy.gif

Oh...it's not going to backfire...times a wastin',... the little darlings need to pull the trigger while they have the goods on him.......Orange Man might as well start packing :D

Enen

Reaction score
Here's an interesting read from a PhD in Political Science.......

LET THEM GO AHEAD AND IMPEACH TRUMP.... HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS THEN......
By: Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD, (Political Science)
I have a degree in Political Science, and I am a card-carrying Libertarian. I've been studying politics and political history for the past 30 years. My specialty is U.S. Presidents. That said, I hope that the House of
Representatives impeaches Trump. Let me tell you what will happen next!
1. The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the
Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial.
2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.
3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel
investigation, which was very one-sided. So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazile, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch,
Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing cover up activities.
A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison.
All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath – and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.
4. Lastly, one more thing will happen, the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution. Most Americans believe
that being impeached results in removal from office. They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction. Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; they will determine what testimony is allowed -- and **everything** will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and
destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information.
They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros. After the Senate declines to convict the
President, we will have an election, and Trump will win. It will be a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty. Even minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged.
So let's move on to impeachment.

Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD

530RL

Reaction score
Here's an interesting read from a PhD in Political Science.......

LET THEM GO AHEAD AND IMPEACH TRUMP.... HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS THEN......
By: Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD, (Political Science)
I have a degree in Political Science, and I am a card-carrying Libertarian. I've been studying politics and political history for the past 30 years. My specialty is U.S. Presidents. That said, I hope that the House of
Representatives impeaches Trump. Let me tell you what will happen next!
1. The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the
Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial.
2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.
3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel
investigation, which was very one-sided. So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazile, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch,
Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing cover up activities.
A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison.
All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath – and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.
4. Lastly, one more thing will happen, the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution. Most Americans believe
that being impeached results in removal from office. They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction. Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; they will determine what testimony is allowed -- and **everything** will be allowed, including: DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary, the creation of the Trump dossier, the cover up and
destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information.
They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros. After the Senate declines to convict the
President, we will have an election, and Trump will win. It will be a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty. Even minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged.
So let's move on to impeachment.

Hyram F. Suddfluffel, PhD

It depends.

There is no way Trump will be convicted in the Senate just as Clinton would never be convicted in the senate. Politics as usual.

With respect to the long list of other issues and witnesses, if the impeachment is solely on the charge of the Ukraine issue, the other issues mentioned are immaterial as the FISA courts had nothing to do with it neither did the Mueller probe or all those involved in the Mueller probe.

The rules of evidence apply even in an impeachment trial.

The question remains as to whether the Democrats will understand that and limit the charges solely to the Ukraine issue?

Last edited:

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
And it never occurred to you that anything he tried to do would be attacked and vilified by every dem in congress and blocked. As well as being called Muslem phobic, racist, antifeminist, and about 15 other horseshit titles by all your screamin TDS media as well as every libloon in the country. Hes voiced his of views her what would you suggest he do?

Horseshit, 100% horseshit...How the fuck is Congress going to block ICE from knocking on her door, taking her immigration FRAUD ass into custody, and immediately deporting her, never to be heard from again....Let the libturds talk, it's just talk, and the louder they talk, the more attention they'll draw upon themselves... NOBODY in DC wants attention, especially from someone with a proven track record of ACTION....If someone in Congress ever even got a parking ticket fixed, or didn't pay one, the proof is out there...If Mr. DC DO NOTHING WINDBAG, would do his job, his job would be a lot easier. As far as 2020, current action on his part would make 2020 a sure thing. Inaction?? He WILL lose in 2020...I am not alone in my frustration of his inaction...I am really worried he will lose in 2020 if he doesn't get busy...
Ray

saucedaddy

Reaction score
7479E1E2-993F-4B27-A347-3BF751FF98C8.gif
Horseshit, 100% horseshit...How the fuck is Congress going to block ICE from knocking on her door, taking her immigration FRAUD ass into custody, and immediately deporting her, never to be heard from again....Let the libturds talk, it's just talk, and the louder they talk, the more attention they'll draw upon themselves... NOBODY in DC wants attention, especially from someone with a proven track record of ACTION....If someone in Congress ever even got a parking ticket fixed, or didn't pay one, the proof is out there...If Mr. DC DO NOTHING WINDBAG, would do his job, his job would be a lot easier. As far as 2020, current action on his part would make 2020 a sure thing. Inaction?? He WILL lose in 2020...I am not alone in my frustration of his inaction...I am really worried he will lose in 2020 if he doesn't get busy...
Ray
Hallelujah!:)

squeezer

Reaction score
Anybody else think this is going to be epic...

According to multiple White House officials I spoke with, the transcript of the President’s call with President Zelenskyy was placed into a computer system managed directly by the National Security Council (NSC) Directorate for Intelligence Programs. This is a standalone computer system reserved for codeword-level intelligence information, such as covert action. According to information I received from White House officials, some officials voiced concerns internally that this would be an abuse of the system and was not consistent with the responsibilities of the Directorate for Intelligence Programs. According to White House officials I spoke with, this was “not the first time” under this Administration that a Presidential transcript was placed into this codeword-level system solely for the purpose of protecting politically sensitive—rather than national security sensitive—information.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
That's more than words. That's an accusation of betrayal to a Country I love as much as my Family. Might as well call my Wife a Whore and my Kids pieces of Shit, while he's at it.

I don't have any money. DT took it all, according to 530.

Honestly, I don't think anybody that was capable of a good fight would call me a Traitor. They would see my American Flag Pin on my Lapel that I wear every day, and my 'Merica Socks under my Slacks (Because it's Friday Fuckers!), and would pretty much know a Traitor, I am not. :)
You know, that flag decal won’t get you into Heaven anymore. They’re already overcrowded from your dirty little wars.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
29548434-5D4A-408D-940F-FBD9F0420C67.jpeg
That's more than words. That's an accusation of betrayal to a Country I love as much as my Family. Might as well call my Wife a Whore and my Kids pieces of Shit, while he's at it.

I don't have any money. DT took it all, according to 530.

Honestly, I don't think anybody that was capable of a good fight would call me a Traitor. They would see my American Flag Pin on my Lapel that I wear every day, and my 'Merica Socks under my Slacks (Because it's Friday Fuckers!), and would pretty much know a Traitor, I am not. :)
Hey look! A patriot!

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

According to multiple White House officials I spoke with, the transcript of the President’s call with President Zelenskyy was placed into a computer system managed directly by the National Security Council (NSC) Directorate for Intelligence Programs. This is a standalone computer system reserved for codeword-level intelligence information, such as covert action. According to information I received from White House officials, some officials voiced concerns internally that this would be an abuse of the system and was not consistent with the responsibilities of the Directorate for Intelligence Programs. According to White House officials I spoke with, this was “not the first time” under this Administration that a Presidential transcript was placed into this codeword-level system solely for the purpose of protecting politically sensitive—rather than national security sensitive—information.

Maybe.

What is missing from that statement is is previous administrations did the same. Heck we know that previous administration officials kept their own secured servers.

So, no real smoking gun here.

Last edited:

BONER

Reaction score
You know, that flag decal won’t get you into Heaven anymore. They’re already overcrowded from your dirty little wars.

And We'll keep em packed too. It's actually said alot, out of Tradition because it's our Job. Kill Bodies, Son. Club Baby Seals. Kick Babies.

BONER

Reaction score
P

Perhaps your twisted mantra has contributed to a mental health problem.

Lol @ mental health problem.

You're trying to talk shit because I show my support by wearing my Colors, correct? Would you like to make fun of my Education next? How about my killer Job? My awesome Family? That would be like me making fun of you for liking Dick. You like Dick, in and around your mouth. So me making fun of you for it, makes absolutely no sense.

Then you say I'm contributing to a mental health problem........

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Lol @ mental health problem.

You're trying to talk shit because I show my support by wearing my Colors, correct? Would you like to make fun of my Education next? How about my killer Job? My awesome Family? That would be like me making fun of you for liking Dick. You like Dick, in and around your mouth. So me making fun of you for it, makes absolutely no sense.

Then you say I'm contributing to a mental health problem........
I’m mocking you because you think wrapping yourself in a flag while fantasizing about civil war makes you a patriot. All it does is make you a colorful traitor.

jet496

Reaction score
I just thoroughly read the transcript & see nothing there. Shit went down over there with the Bidens & how else could you look into it without discussing it with them.

I don't even see how a liberal could see strong arming or impeachment actions in the phone conversation. The media has the liberal minds in a vice.

HotRod82

Reaction score

Lol.....Past administration did the same thing. Also, wouldn't one of these deep state types have already blown the whistle on another call to a foreign leader? Trump survived a special council investigation and has out smarted his enemies at virtually every turn, I'm surprised you actually think they have something on him.

500bbc

Reaction score

Fucking Idiot

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Priceless! A staunch Liberal lecturing others about fraud and abuse related to cyber security. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

BONER

Reaction score
I’m mocking you because you think wrapping yourself in a flag while fantasizing about civil war makes you a patriot. All it does is make you a colorful traitor.

Unlike you and the rest of your Communist Ideals, my Resume backs up my Position.

You giving advice on American Patriotism is a fucking joke. When we want some guidance on Treason, we'll pull your string.

I hope you can get this through that thick fucking skull of yours: I wear my Colors to show my support for my Country. Not because of what you say it is or isn't. "Pussy".

Last edited:

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
PB&J,

You, much like Squeezer are obviously well educated, smart and relatively articulate in your arguments. That said, what would it take for you to admit what the quote states, is in fact what your party advocates? Would it take a massive effort to change America's electorate? would it take a massive effort to open our borders? Or perhaps a massive effort to remove a President that is fighting against all those things.

President Trump isn't advocating the Confederate Battle flag replace Old Glory, President Trump isn't trying to deport people who are here legally, President trump isn't trying to start wars with Iran, North Korea, he is trying to get our troops out of Syria, he is trying to get America's industries to come home, he is trying to level the economic playing field with China, that many, many presidents prior have simply ignored.

Again, if you as an intelligent individual, simply Juxtapose the Democrat efforts against President Trumps effort of America first, don't you think its obvious?

For one moment, take all the things I list and put them in a bucket, you have to come to the conclusion that they are making a giant effort to marginalize and diminish people like me, like Regor etc. into insignificance. The problem is, you won't agree until the landscape around you has changed. it won't change until they have pushed America beyond "critical mass."

You and the people whom you agree with, scoff off Patriotism, or try to laugh off ours as phony and yours as genuine simply because we don't agree that once you've come across an international border, you get to stay. An act that can and will get you killed in other countries that you compare ours to.

You and I seem to be able to have a reasonable debate, same as Squeezer. Why won't you, with an open mind look at the current political climate and ask yourself some hard questions, do some critical thinking and be honest with yourself.

NONE of us here like Donald Trumps character, none of us like how he conducts himself personally, however if not him, who? Who will fight this battle for the heart and soul go America. He's a large and in charge big mouthed Easterner who I personally don't like. But he's the man who is trying to save all these things I hold precious.

Your parties policies will eventually effect you and your passions or family. At that point, that ship has sailed.

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
PB&J,

You, much like Squeezer are obviously well educated, smart and relatively articulate in your arguments. That said, what would it take for you to admit what the quote states, is in fact what your party advocates? Would it take a massive effort to change America's electorate? would it take a massive effort to open our borders? Or perhaps a massive effort to remove a President that is fighting against all those things.

President Trump isn't advocating the Confederate Battle flag replace Old Glory, President Trump isn't trying to deport people who are here legally, President trump isn't trying to start wars with Iran, North Korea, he is trying to get our troops out of Syria, he is trying to get America's industries to come home, he is trying to level the economic playing field with China, that many, many presidents prior have simply ignored.

Again, if you as an intelligent individual, simply Juxtapose the Democrat efforts against President Trumps effort of America first, don't you think its obvious?

For one moment, take all the things I list and put them in a bucket, you have to come to the conclusion that they are making a giant effort to marginalize and diminish people like me, like Regor etc. into insignificance. The problem is, you won't agree until the landscape around you has changed. it won't change until they have pushed America beyond "critical mass."

You and the people whom you agree with, scoff off Patriotism, or try to laugh off ours as phony and yours as genuine simply because we don't agree that once you've come across an international border, you get to stay. An act that can and will get you killed in other countries that you compare ours to.

You and I seem to be able to have a reasonable debate, same as Squeezer. Why won't you, with an open mind look at the current political climate and ask yourself some hard questions, do some critical thinking and be honest with yourself.

NONE of us here like Donald Trumps character, none of us like how he conducts himself personally, however if not him, who? Who will fight this battle for the heart and soul go America. He's a large and in charge big mouthed Easterner who I personally don't like. But he's the man who is trying to save all these things I hold precious.

Your parties policies will eventually effect you and your passions or family. At that point, that ship has sailed.

Any "D" will do, he's hoping Stalin will rise from the dead.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
PB&J,

You big government, tax and spend Trumpkin.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Hogwash.. Who wrote that?? "Over the top"..."beyond ordinary"... "Fight spiritually" ...Bullshit... Not on the same side as me...Some kind of "Ram" plant...An Illiterate Ram plant...No thanks...
Ray

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Hogwash.. Who wrote that?? "Over the top"..."beyond ordinary"... "Fight spiritually" ...Bullshit... Not on the same side as me...Some kind of "Ram" plant...An Illiterate Ram plant...No thanks...
Ray

Interesting rant Ray.....perhaps there is more at stake than you realize.....just perhaps.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
WTF 530,you deleting more than your apprentice GMAC.
Just wanted to mention your slam at Reagan.Apparently all Good for you and your Ilk with Carter.Carter a good guy it seems,but WTF,where were you at that time?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
PB&J,

Speak for yourself, watching him goad the democrats, and the media, into their extreme positions by his use of subtle hyperbolic provocation is one of the most amazing things i have ever witnessed. :D

It's what carnies refer to as 'A Work'. And it works so well because the media believes, or wants to believe it is 'A Shoot'. It only works because he plays heel to the left so perfectly. Without that character, that strategy has no force.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoot_(professional_wrestling)

Last edited:

BONER

Reaction score

If you're asking if I have PTSD, I do not. I've been checked. Haha! I just have a big mouth!

I might though, after dealing with these fucking Democrats....

Last edited:

BONER

Reaction score
Speak for yourself, watching him goad the democrats, and the media, into their extreme positions by his use of subtle hyperbolic provocation is one of the most amazing things i have ever witnessed. :D

It's what carnies refer to as 'A Work'. And it works so well because the media believes, or wants to believe it is 'A Shoot'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoot_(professional_wrestling)

I like watching him bust People up too. Never seen it before and most of the time has got me laughing my ass off.

530RL

Reaction score
PB&J,

By your own admissions above, your argument for Trump is basically “by any means necessary”

That is certainly the path prior administrations and prior candidates took as well as was embraced by their supporters.

And as a result, we now have an America on both sides where the means have actually become the end.

If that’s the America a majority embrace, no one on either side should be unhappy for they are getting exactly what they bargained for.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Flashback: Obama Admin Asked Ukraine to Investigate Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort

Former federal prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy noted at National Review on Thursday that then-President Barack Obama’s administration asked Ukraine to investigate Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Paul Manafort, in 2016.

McCarthy notes that “the Obama administration’s law-enforcement agencies pressured their Ukrainian counterparts to revive a dormant corruption investigation of Paul Manafort” in the middle of the 2016 presidential election.

McCarthy notes the glaring double standard: “When the Obama administration leans on Ukraine for help in an investigation of political opponents, the Democrats and the media say, “But look how corrupt Paul Manafort was!” When the Trump administration leans on Ukraine for help in an investigation of political opponents, the Democrats and the media say, “Abuse of power — impeach him!”

648D2E12-1CBD-41CE-B492-C484AEEA93B6.gif