WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Costco clearance warehouse???

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
People have talked about a Costco clearance center anywhere from Duarte to Azusa along the 210. No one has actually said they have been there. One person said it goes by a 3 letter name. Is it a big mystery or an urban legend. Supposedly they sell the returns and end season leftovers. But only someone's BIL has been there. Anyone know the real scoop on this?

getreal

Reaction score
20190928_090636.jpg
20190928_090656.jpg

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Probably referring to E.L.S. Warehouse, located on the N/E corner of Azusa Ave and Arrow Hwy, in Azusa, where 30 some years ago, was a little strip joint called the "Shangra-La"

They have lots of Costco returns there, but when they were in Monrovia, they had a better selection, but horrible parking.

http://theoutletbyels.com/

charred1

Reaction score
In San Diego, we have GTM that sells returns from Costco and other warehouse stores.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
We used to go to the ELS outlet when it was off California st. by the home depot in Monrovia. Wife bought me a casio pathfinder watch there at a very good price. I have been to the one on azusa , reconditioned stuff , lots of stuff open boxes. Nothing that I needed.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Bulldog Liquidators in Valencia sells a ton of returned Costco items.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
ELS sounds like the place. Thanks!

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Hasco in Ontario sell Costco
returns and discontinued stuff.

I find things there are pretty junky. But I did buy most of my LED can lite bulbs there.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Hasco in Ontario sell Costco
returns and discontinued stuff.

I find things there are pretty junky. But I did buy most of my LED can lite bulbs there.
Yup .me too.. I usually grab ziploc baggies and other crap..Every now and again they have some nice sofa deals.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Just got back from ELS. Reminded me of Big Lots, which I can't stand walking into. DW got a swim suit for 6 bucks. She does water aerobics and the chlorine eats up suits quickly. So I guess it was a good deal. You really have to know your prices.

D19

Reaction score
Probably referring to E.L.S. Warehouse, located on the N/E corner of Azusa Ave and Arrow Hwy, in Azusa, where 30 some years ago, was a little strip joint called the "Shangra-La"

They have lots of Costco returns there, but when they were in Monrovia, they had a better selection, but horrible parking.

http://theoutletbyels.com/

I met the owner of the Shangra-La. He was in my traffic school class 15 years ago. Crazy old man! He went by a nickname, I wish I could remember because it was really funny. Lol

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Forgot about that old codger. When the Shangra-La closed down, he rented rooms to all the local whores and druggies, and had big orgies inside there. I'll remember his name tonight, probably come to me at 3am.

Corky!

Last edited:

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
GTM has deals on stuff from Costco. One time they had a shit ton of golf balls. My buddy bought 30 boxes. And a giant gun safe with a little dent for like $250.