WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Men going to the restroom together...

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Is this a millennial thing? I work with 2 guys and consistently, 1 will ask the other if they're ready to go. Then they head off to the restroom to take a piss together like a couple of chicks. WTF???

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Is this a millennial thing? I work with 2 guys and consistently, 1 will ask the other if they're ready to go. Then they head off to the restroom to take a piss together like a couple of chicks. WTF???
Without you following in like a third leg, how do you know what their real intentions are? :p

Ricks raft

Reaction score
There's a lot less "Men" out there now days...
I have never asked a dude to go to the restroom with me. If a group of people are hanging out and one of us goes another may happen to go at her same time but never been asked either.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Which of these best illustrates the toilet situation at your work?

CFBF0B8F-DD2B-4918-BFB7-760F4D27B602-19048-000011CB218E8663.jpg

B6F54224-53CB-48B4-A6B7-341B5D4B2C1D-19048-000011CB2E56290A.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Joe mama

Reaction score
I may say I’m going to take a piss, but never asked a dude to come with me. The shit I see and hear nowadays is beyond belief.

Singleton

Reaction score
Never.
Back in the day I think the conversation went like this.

- Me or one of my drinking buddies = Heading to take a piss, be back in a few.
- Others = let me know how long the line is when you get back

Guys asking each other to go take a piss together probably have hair buns as well

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Most schools that your children go to, find or feel, it is not safe to go to the bathroom alone, male or female. What makes you think that it won't spill over into the work place. Now they want to be able to have the 25 year old school male janitor follow your daughter into the bathroom and call it normal.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
CBJ

rush1

Reaction score
They were raised only by the mother , no dad

sirbob

Reaction score
The only thing said when I need to go is...

Gona hit the head.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Not drugs, one kid has led a sheltered life, super innocent. Plus we get screened on a regular basis. The other guy is all jacked up on Christian crank.

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
My buddies never come to the bathroom with me. However, I’m the asshole that will look over at you while your peeing and say “nice dick”. Wanna see a grown man get really uncomfortable...

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Not drugs, one kid has led a sheltered life, super innocent. Plus we get screened on a regular basis. The other guy is all jacked up on Christian crank.
Sounds like the tipical cocaine fiends... at least that has been my exp

WYRD

Reaction score
Sounds like a classic case priest / altar boy relationship

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... back in the 70s a friend of mine had invented the first mobile video tape trucks ...one of the guys that helped him with his invention and was technically compact videos first employee told me one day about all the gays on different movie shoots because two guys would go in the bathroom stall together... I finally had to tell him Mike I believe the two guys in the stall more likely than not were ingesting German marching powder “cocaine”...Dunno for sure???...

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
They were raised only by the mother , no dad
I call bullshit on that, i was raised by my mom. only met my dad a few times and i sure as hell have never asked someone to go to the bathroom with me

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
Not much to say in the bathroom to another guy let alone go together. Maybe...."Boy the waters deep." Or "And Cold." :D

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Well you guys need to realize, he works in a homo area, in a department where the ladies that can’t handle the real job of the company go to sit for their pansy ass 8 hour shift then go home.

Real men carry grips!

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Or piss on your leg
I used to work with a guy that would grab your ass while you were taking a leak. He did it to me "once". When he did, I spun around, full stream and pissed on him. Never happened again.
Well you guys need to realize, he works in a homo area, in a department where the ladies that can’t handle the real job of the company go to sit for their pansy ass 8 hour shift then go home.

Real men carry grips!
Only you and me know what a 'grip' is, and a bunch of us carry one.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Never worked in an office environment. I can say for damn sure I never asked a guy on the crew to go with me to the port-a-john, or a guy in a shop to go with me to the one-holer. On the TV shows they always talked about water cooler gossip...maybe you guys need a water cooler?

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Never worked in an office environment. I can say for damn sure I never asked a guy on the crew to go with me to the port-a-john, or a guy in a shop to go with me to the one-holer. On the TV shows they always talked about water cooler gossip...maybe you guys need a water cooler?
I came from a shop environment myself. To be honest, this office deal hasn't been as bad as I thought it was going to be. That said, as the years go on, the new guys keep getting younger, and shit that I would call gay, just seems to be the norm amongst them.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I came from a shop environment myself. To be honest, this office deal hasn't been as bad as I thought it was going to be. That said, as the years go on, the new guys keep getting younger, and shit that I would call gay, just seems to be the norm amongst them.
I'm 42. I think I'm somewhere in the trailing edge of old school, but too young to be modern I guess. I think I'm better suited to being on old school jobsites, or in my own shop. I work in my "cave". With the current political and social climate, I'll say stuff that I in no way meant to be offensive, and piss people off.
...don't get me wrong. Sometimes I'll say stuff just to light someone up. Now days, what was normal jobsite banter can get you fired or sued...I'll stay in my cave.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Only you and me know what a 'grip' is, and a bunch of us carry one.
But do you actually remember what yours looks like?

I just like the saying “must be nice to go home in 8” now that they’ve ruined with the change of “40.17.1”

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
But do you actually remember what yours looks like?

I just like the saying “must be nice to go home in 8” now that they’ve ruined with the change of “40.17.1”
It’s right next to me. No change of clothes or rule books. Home every night is great, not living in Havasu anymore sux. 40.17.1 was not really a thing in SB as the chiefs call the reliefs.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
It’s right next to me. No change of clothes or rule books. Home every night is great, not living in Havasu anymore sux. 40.17.1 was not really a thing in SB as the chiefs call the reliefs.

Sounds more like a fanny pack, than a grip :p

96scarab

Reaction score
That's weird. I don't say anything when I go to the bathroom, I just go........

HST4ME

Reaction score
Prolly doing lines off each others dicks. A few fags were busted in a bar bathroom here doing the same.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Grip used to be a wad of cash or wallet?
Guess I can't say that anymore? Guess I shouldn't say wad either huh...

Dalton

Reaction score
something illegal going down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MohavValley

Reaction score
Blow is 80's, is bet it's heroine or an opiate pain killer either smoked, snorted, oxy etc or vaping THC so it doesn't stink up the facilities.. Might be crystal but that's harder to hide when they get railed out.