WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

1996 Hallett 210 TT468 SOLD

707dog

Reaction score
there is some gems tucked away in that clear lake area my family has been in the oaks 78 got told a lot of great golden era stories about that lake...GLWTS looks like it hauls the mail

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
I have a few more photo's of the boat. None of them are what I would consider good photo's but if you want them message me your e-mail address and I will send them thru.

boat527

Reaction score
From an online pic from last year

Chadwick 1.jpg

Last edited:

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
I can not believe no one has grabbed this yet, someone please save me from a third hallett!

Edit: for those that don’t know, this boat has a long ski race history,
Pat Chadwick’s boat, wouldn’t take much to make this a runner again

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Bump, thought we had this sold but that fell thru. Boat is ready to go, if interested make an offer and I'll run it by the owner.

Clay huckins

Reaction score
I can not believe no one has grabbed this yet, someone please save me from a third hallett!

Edit: for those that don’t know, this boat has a long ski race history,
Pat Chadwick’s boat, wouldn’t take much to make this a runner again
Actually Ted's boat.....

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Yes the boat is still for sale. Ann Chadwick (Ted & Pat's daughter) is the seller and I am helping her. Looks like I will be going to Clearlake this month to lake test the boat and make sure everything is in good working order. If you would like to talk with Ann regarding your interest I can direct message you her number.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Got up to Clearlake and I got the boat started using ether (starting fluid) but it won't stay running. No fuel in the carbs. The system uses a belt driven mechanical fuel pump and those things are nearly bullet proof, so I think the float bowl needles are stuck and not letting fuel into the bowls. It will need a carb rebuild. The rebuild kits are around $ 40.00 each from Summit or Holley so this is not an expensive repair.

If are interested in this boat, have any questions, or wish to contact the owner to make an offer let me know.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Yes the boat is still for sale. I just brought it down to my place from Lakeport yesterday. Will be rebuilding the carbs and replacing the fuel lines. Sent you a message with my phone number if you have any questions give me a call.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Sorry, no. This was the parents boat. They have both passed away and their kids are not boaters. They want to sell it all together.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Boat is running. I haven't taken it to the lake yet, probably late July after the CSR. I have a couple of videos of it running taken from my phone but can't load them here for some reason. Message me a mobile number and I'll send them to you.

midnight

Reaction score
THIS boat been for sale awhile is it still in clear lake I was just up there visiting my mom liked to stopped by to see it if its still there wont be back there until oct. dont really care for the seating arrangement might cost to much to change willing to check it out thanks for pictures (951) 746 0781

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
THIS boat been for sale awhile is it still in clear lake I was just up there visiting my mom liked to stopped by to see it if its still there wont be back there until oct. dont really care for the seating arrangement might cost to much to change willing to check it out thanks for pictures (951) 746 0781

The boat is now in Garden Grove, CA. I brought it down here in late April.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Bump, added some recent photo's and new information at the top.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Bump, taking the boat to the ski races at Havasu Springs this weekend the 5th & 6th if anyone is interested in seeing it in person. It will not be racing.